剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
you gotta smell the dirt falling through the cracks.
你得闻到从裂缝中掉落的泥土的味道
And why the fuck would I want to do that?
我他妈为什么要这么做
To let your mother go.
让你母亲离去
Right now she's defined by her death.
现在你只能想到她的死
This is the only way to lose the horror of what happened
这是唯一能甩开那件事的惨状
and to move on to everything good about her.
记起她美好的一切的办法
I can't, you fuck!
我做不到 你个混♥蛋♥
All I can see is the fucking bus!
我看到的只是那该死的巴士
Just take a walk, Beecher! Augustus.
走开 比彻 奥格塔斯
Take a fucking walk!
你♥他♥妈♥走开
Jesus!
天啊
Give me that shit, man. Yeah.
把那玩意儿给我
Yeah, let him in.
让他进来
Give me something.
给我一点
Some of this? Yeah.
这个 对
Why? Why the change of vein?
为什么 怎么转性了
I need a consolation prize.
我需要个安慰奖
Yeah, welcome back.
欢迎回来
Yo, dude, this motherfucker ain't done tits in like years.
伙计 这王八蛋好多年没吸毒了
Yeah, there you go. Go get it. Yeah.
这就对了 去吧
**Swing low*
*轻摆慢行
**Sweet chariot*
*亲亲马车
**Coming for to carry me home*
*带我回家
**Swing low*
*轻摆慢行
**Sweet chariot*
*亲亲马车
**Coming for to carry me home*
*带我回家
Now you expect me to sing like that? No, no, Omar.
你指望我能唱成这样 不不 奥马尔
I just-- I want you to enjoy it as much as I do.
我只是 我希望你和我一样乐在其中
I never thought I'd say this, but I do.
我没想过我会这么说 但我确实如此
I think I really do. Good, good.
我想我真的喜欢 很好 很好
I mean, you know, the last couple of lessons, they were slammin'!
我是说 最后这几节课 真屌♥
I mean, they-- they rocked!
我是说 它们真棒
It looks like time's up.
看来时间到了
I'll catch you later, teacher. Okay.
回头见 老师 好的
Practice.
要练习
How's it hangin', boss?
还好吗 老大
**Swing low*
*轻轻摇摆
*Sweet Harriet
*亲亲哈里特
**Bustin' my nut to the bone*
*让我爽彻骨
**Swing low*
*轻摆慢行
**Swing low, sweet chariot*
*轻摆慢行 亲亲马车
Omar, Omar, Omar,
奥马尔 奥马尔 奥马尔
your lesson's over.
下课了
Hey, I got a song in my heart.
我心中有首歌♥
You ain't gonna begrudge me of that, is you?
你不是嫉妒我吧
All I'm asking you, Omar, is to keep the song in your heart.
我只要求你 奥马尔 在心里唱就好
**From sea*
*从海里
Yo, White, you take requests?
怀特 你接受请求[点播]吗
Yeah, sure, motherfucker, what you want to hear?
当然 王八蛋 你想听什么
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴
I will not fight.
我不打架
I will not fight.
我不打架
See if you can sing now, motherfucker.
看你现在怎么唱 王八蛋
Leave him alone, Guerra. Or what?
别烦他 格拉 不然怎样
All right, break up the square dance.
好了 散开
Come on, as of right fuckin' now.
立刻马上
Tell Mr. Bojangles to keep his fuckin' trap shut.
叫踢踏舞先生闭上他的臭嘴
Get the fuck out of here now! Move it!
快他妈走开 快
That's pretty good looking out, man.
多谢关照
Stay out of trouble, Omar.
别惹麻烦 奥马尔
Wait, let me tell you something, though.
等等 我老实告诉你
For the first time in my life,
人生第一次
me and trouble ain't even on speaking terms.
我和麻烦完全没关系
What was up with Guerra?
和格拉是怎么回事
He stepped to me. You saw that.
他自己找上门的 你看到了
Stop the finger-pointing.
别互相指责
All blame lies with you...
所有责任都在于你
and therefore on me, and I am not gonna have it.
因此也在于我 我可不打算承受
Said, I gotta practice.
萨依德 我得练习
Practice-- practice is gonna make me perfect.
熟能生巧
Then when trouble comes, run away.
那么麻烦来了 就跑
That ain't gonna help my reputation up here at OZ.
那对我在奥兹的名声没好处
The only person your reputation matters with is me.
唯一与你的名声有关的人是我
The moment you forget that you go straight back to solitary.
一旦忘了这点 你就得马上回禁闭室
Now you understand me? Do you understand me?
明白了吗 听明白了吗
**Swing low*
*轻摆慢行
**Sweet chariot*
*亲亲马车
**Comin' for to carry me home*
*带我回家
What's up? Omar White.
什么事 奥马尔·怀特
He's following instructions without too much whining.
他遵守规矩 也没多少怨言
I have managed to keep him clean.
我成功让他不吸毒了
The singing... seems to have focused him.
唱歌♥似乎真的让他专注
It's just He's driving you crazy?
只是 他让你抓狂
No, the problem is
不 问题在于
he's catching a lot of flack from the other inmates.
他成了许多犯人的众矢之的
They're harassing him, and he may get hurt, McManus.
他们骚扰他 他可能会受伤 迈克麦纳斯
There's only so much that I can do.
我能做的有限
He doesn't have anywhere else to practice except in my pod.
除了在我的牢房♥ 他没其它地方练习
Which is when he drives you crazy? Yes.
所以令你抓狂 是的
I don't know if there are any other options.
我不知道有没有其它办法
I will support him as much as I can,
我会尽可能支持他
but I need to pray in silence. Okay, okay.
可我也需要安静祈祷 好的
Let me do some math, okay?
我想想办法 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
**Comin' for to carry me--*
*带我回
**Comin' for-- comin' for to carry me home*
*带我回家
**Swing low*
*轻摆慢行
Omar. Let's take a walk.
奥马尔 我们去走走
Did I fuck up? No, nothing like that.
我做错事了 不 不是这事
So, I hear you're singing up a storm.
我听说你大显歌♥喉
Yeah, no, I mean, who'd have thunk it, right?
对 不 我是说 谁能想到呢
I'm the motherfuckin' Omar "Barry" White.
我他妈是奥马尔·巴瑞·怀特
Yo, you wanna hear a few bars? Not right now.
你想听几句吗 不是现在
As a matter of fact, Omar, neither does anybody else.
事实上 奥马尔 其他人也不想
Wait, wait, wait, wait, hold it, hold it.
等等 慢着
First you encourage me to do this shit, right?
你先是鼓励我搞这玩意儿
Now you want me to stop? Follow me.
现在你又要制止我 跟我来
Where you going, man?
你去哪里
You ain't sticking me in Gen Pop and shit.
你不是要把我弄到普通囚区吧
Calm down, we're almost there.
冷静点 就快到了
What the fuck is this, man? Shit. Hey, yo, McManus,
这他妈怎么回事 靠 迈克麦纳斯
I ain't with this shit at all, all right?
我可不想搅和这事
No, man, you ain't going to make me mop and shit again?
不 你不会又要我拖地吧
Omar, Omar, if you would just shut up a fuckin' second,
奥马尔 奥马尔 你要是能安静一秒
I think that you'll be pleased.
我想你会很高兴的
Oh shit.
靠
Damn, boy.
见鬼
You'll practice in here for an hour each day.
你可以每天在这里练习一小时
Damn, you all right, McManus.
该死 你不错啊 迈克麦纳斯
You a straight up motherfuckin' humdinger, boy.
你简直太他妈伟大了
Yeah, yeah, that's me, humdinger.
对 我就是这么伟大
I heard you got your own little private practice shack.
我听说你有个私人小练习室
You ready to do a little slinging for me?
准备好帮我♥干♥点装卸活了吗
Slinging? Sling what? What you mean, like selling drugs?
装卸 装卸什么 什么意思 贩毒吗
No, no, I can't-- I can't--
不不 我不能 我不能
I can't risk that now.
我现在不能冒这个险
Now, see... that's not the answer I was looking to hear from you.
瞧 这可不是我想听的回答
Now here's how it's gonna work.
我们要这么办
I'm going to give you the stash,
我给你毒品
you move it on over to my man Reggie,
你把它转交给我的人雷吉
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表