剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
什么料 穆卡达神父的事
What if I tell you the fire at Mukada's church
如果我告诉你 穆卡达的教堂发生的火灾
was requested by a prisoner here at Oz?
是奥兹里一名囚犯安排的
Who? Not until we have a deal.
谁 先说好才行
Clarence Seroy is a lying sack of shit.
克拉伦斯·沙容满嘴谎言
That's what you said when Jaz Hoyt implicated you in Jim Burns' murder.
爵士·霍伊特说你跟吉姆·伯恩斯谋杀案有关时你也这么说
I'm innocent. No, you're a guilty little prick
我是无辜的 不 你♥他♥妈♥有罪
who's going to take responsibility for the shit storms you created.
你造的孽 你必须承担责任
You've got no hard-core evidence
你没有实在证据
that either I set up the arson or was involved in Hoyt killing Burns.
证明我安排放火 或者与霍伊特谋杀伯恩斯有关
It's still their word against mine.
只是各执一辞而已
Think you got the system beat, huh?
你以为能钻空子了是吧
I've been around a lot longer than you, Kirk.
我在这里的时间比你长很多 科克
Ray Mukada is a friend of mine.
雷·穆卡达是我的朋友
He's lying in a hospital and that's pissing me off...
他现在正躺在医院 我对此很生气
pissing me off royal.
气得要命
It's your testimony versus Kirk's.
你和科克现在各执一辞
He claims to have had nothing to do with Burns' murder.
他自称跟伯恩斯谋杀案毫无关系
He says you're lying. I'm on death row. Why would I lie?
他说你撒谎 我在死囚区 何必撒谎
What we need is another witness.
我们需要另一位证人
One of your biker buddies has got to come forward.
得再有一位飞车党成员出来
They do that, they end up here. Not necessarily.
他们出面 也要落到这里了 不一定
If they didn't participate in the crime, I give them a free pass.
只要他们没参与 我不会难为他们
All your buddy's got to say
你的兄弟只需要说
is he heard Kirk propose the murder to you.
他偷听到科克劝你谋杀
Done.
成
Timothy Kirk,
蒂莫西·科克
you are hereby charged with the murder of James Burns.
你被控谋杀詹姆斯·伯恩斯
What? My friend Max here
什么 这位朋友马克斯
just corroborated Jaz Hoyt's version of the truth.
刚刚确认了爵士·霍伊特的证词
In solitary until the trial starts. No.
关禁闭 直到庭审 不
Murder one... death row. No.
一级谋杀 死囚区 不
I didn't... Warden, please. "He who comes in with vanity
我没有 典狱官 求你 因为虚虚而来
shall go out in darkness..." I'm sorry.
暗暗而去 对不起
"...and his name shall be covered in darkness.
名字被黑暗遮蔽
He shall never see the sun."
永远不得见天日
And finally, I'm happy to announce
最后 我高兴地宣布
that Ray Mukada will be released
雷·穆卡达将会于明天下午
from Benchley Memorial tomorrow afternoon.
从本奇利纪念医院出院
When is he coming back to work?
他什么时候回来工作
The doctors aren't sure yet, but we hope soon.
医生还不确定 希望尽快
Okay, that's all.
好 就这样
Pete Marie...
彼特·玛丽
you haven't said a word to me
自从我们上次稍稍讨论过
since our little discussion about Peter Schibetta.
彼得·什拜塔的事后 你还没再跟我说过话
"Little discussion"?
稍稍讨论
You know, Leo, when you decided not to resign, I was thrilled.
里昂 你决定不辞职时 我很兴奋
But since then you've become intransigent.
但从那之后 你就变得特别固执
Keller can't see Beecher... Schibetta, Alvarez.
凯勒不能见比彻 什拜塔 阿尔瓦雷斯
It seems like when you get an attitude about some guy,
似乎当你对人有了成见后
boy, you just don't want to hear anything else,
就什么也听不进去了
and I don't work that way.
我不接受这样
Speaking to Dr. Nathan really helped me.
跟内森医生聊天真的对我有帮助
Hearing her thoughts about being raped
听她谈被强♥奸♥的经历
helped me to feel not so alone. That's great.
让我感觉不再孤单 真是太好了
That's good. So what's the next step?
很好 下一步怎么做
That's up to you.
这要看你
I would like to schedule a session with your wife.
我想安排你跟你妻子见面
I'm not ready to face her yet.
我还没准备好面对她
All right.
好吧
And perhaps you should think
也许你可以考虑
about interacting with the men who attacked you.
跟攻击你的人互动一下
How do you feel about that?
你觉得怎么样
No.
不
No way.
不行
I'm no rat. I'm not going to give up any names.
我不是内奸 我不会交待名字
Why would you want to protect them?
你为什么保护他们
I didn't say I'm protecting them.
我没说保护他们
You're going to get revenge?
你想复仇
I didn't say that either. Peter.
我也没那么说 彼得
Just let it go.
放下吧
Okay, for now.
暂时这样吧
I want to ask you one more thing.
我想再问你一件事
What's your relationship with Warden Glynn?
你跟格林典狱官的关系如何
So there is bad blood between you.
你对他怀有恶感
Maybe we need to let that go too, Sister.
也许这个也要放下 修女
Yeah, let that go too.
好吧 也放下
Petey.
彼得
Nice ass.
好漂亮的屁♥股♥
John and Jane raise their kiddies
某男和某女教育子女
to be decent citizens,
行为正直
teach them the laws of political correctness,
遵纪守法
teach them to respect other races, genders, body shapes, beliefs.
尊重不同的种族 性别 身材 信仰
But think about it.
但想想
Doesn't making our children too aware of the differences
这岂不是让孩子更清楚地了解不同
plant the same seed of separateness?
种下了分离的种子吗
Are we blinding little Jane and John Jr.
我们让小男和小女混乱了
So they only see what makes us different and not what makes us alike?
他们只能看到人与人之间的不同 而看不到相同
Feeling better?
感觉好点了吗
Those painkillers are fuckin' with your brain.
止痛药让你头脑不清楚了
You've been sitting there for two days.
你已经坐在这里两天了
You don't talk, you don't eat with us.
你不说话 不跟我们吃饭
Not to mention you got me worried about this gum shit now.
你现在都让我开始担心这鬼牙龈了
Can't tell if they're recessive or not.
不知道有不有啥隐形问题
Take a hike, girls.
躲开吧 妞儿们
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Vern. Yeah.
弗农 怎么了
I don't know who the donor was,
我不知道谁是捐献者
where that fuckin' dentist got the gum tissue from,
那该死的牙医不知道从哪里拿的牙龈
whose cadaver. Could be anyone's.
不知道哪个尸体上的 可能是任何人的
Get the fuck out of here.
滚出这里
The shit's anonymous,
全是匿名的
stored in some fuckin' freezer somewhere.
躺在某个倒霉冷冻尸体柜里
How am I supposed to know to ask?
我应该去问吗
Don't look at me like that.
别这么看我
When exactly did this come up?
怎么会这样的
While I was whacked on gas and under the knife.
我吸了笑气躺在那儿
That scum-sucking towelhead,
那个混♥蛋♥阿♥拉♥伯佬
he's fuckin' with me in the middle of surgery.
手术时乱搞
Christ Almighty.
我的天啊
Is it normal color at least, the gum tissue?
那牙龈 至少是正常颜色吧
I don't know.
不知道
I haven't looked. You haven't looked?
我没看 你没看
You haven't paid a follow-up visit to Dr. Faraj to find out?
你还没去找法拉医生问清楚
He won't be in again until Thursday.
他要到下周四才来
Listen, nobody hears about this,
别让人知道
especially not in the Brotherhood.
特别是雅利安兄弟会的人
So, Vern, am I right in deducing
弗农 我没听错吧
that the reason I drove 80 miles to hear this pathetic story
我开了两百多里听这倒霉故事
is because you don't know what effect
就是因为你不知道
James Robson's little dental dilemma
詹姆斯·罗伯森的牙龈问题
is going to have on his standing in the Brotherhood?
如何影响他在雅利安兄弟会中的地位
Yes, sir. And because you care about Robson.
是的 先生 因为你在乎这位罗伯森
He's your friend. Yes, sir.
他是你的朋友 是的
Let's see if you can answer some of your own questions here,
那看看你能不能回答自己的问题吧
and we'll see if my trip was worth the time.
看看我这一趟值不值
Define purity for me, Vern.
解释什么叫纯洁 弗农
You see, I'm not concerned about James Robson.
我不在乎詹姆斯·罗伯森
I never did care much for the boy.
我从来没在乎过他
His type joins us more out of an identity crisis than true faith.
他加入我们 不过是出于身份危机 而非真正信仰
Sir, with all due respect, Robson has proven himself.
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表