剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
尤其在不注意照顾自己的情况下
Wait, wait. Augustus is nearly maniacal about his upkeep.
等等 奥格塔斯几乎是最会照顾自己的
There's something else. What?
还有别的 什么
He's also got a shitload of heroin in his bloodstream.
他的血液里含有大量海♥洛♥因♥
Everybody, back up. That's right.
跟我做 背部向上伸展 就是那样
Keep your wrist stiff.
伸直手腕
Whoa, what the fuck is this, man?
这是什么玩意儿
Miss Sally's new TV series, "Sallycise."
莎莉小姐的新节目 《动感莎莉》
It's a health and exercise show.
是健身节目
One of my muscles is already getting bigger.
我的某块肌肉已经变大了
What's the latest on Hill?
希尔的情况如何
Is Augustus gonna be okay?
奥格塔斯会没事吧
Yo, what's up? Did he O.D., man?
怎么回事 他吸毒过量了吗
McManus, how's Augustus?
迈克麦纳斯 奥格塔斯怎么样了
So, how's he doing?
他还好吗
You son of a bitch.
你个王八蛋
Augustus' blood is swimming in heroin.
奥格塔斯血液里都是海♥洛♥因♥
You want to fucking tell me about that, do you?
你♥他♥妈♥要告诉我是怎么回事吗
I don't know nothing about that! Just tell me how the fuck he is!
我什么都不知道 告诉我他到底怎样了
He's dying. He's lying in a fucking hospital bed, dying.
他快死了 他躺在该死的病床上等死
Why in the hell are you standing here trying to talk to me?
那你干嘛还在这儿跟我废话
I wanna know who gave him the drugs, Reddinig.
我想知道是谁给了他毒品 瑞丁
I don't know nothing about that.
我不知道这事
I swear to you, you gotta believe me.
我发誓 你一定要相信我
Why the fuck should I believe you? I'm getting old!
我♥干♥嘛要信你 我老了
I should've died a long time ago.
我很久之前就该死了
But there's one thing I won't do, and that's outlive that boy.
但有件事我不会做 就是比那孩子活得长
Now you go and do everything you can for him, and I swear to you,
你去尽力救他 我发誓
I'll find out who it was that gave him that smack!
我会查出谁给了他毒品
All right, and when you do,
好吧 你查出后
you bring him straight to me. You understand me?
直接把他带来见我 明白吗
Yo, Burr, how's our boy doing?
伯 咱们那小子怎样了
You been feeding him tits?
你一直卖♥♥毒品给他
Why, he overdosed or something? I thought it was a kidney thing.
怎么 他吸毒过量了 我还以为是肾病
Brought on by some motherfucker that got him smack.
因为某个王八蛋给他毒品所致
And you at the top of my list, Poet!
我第一个怀疑的就是你 诗人
What, me? No way, man. No way!
什么 我 不可能 不可能
I swear to you, I will root out the truth.
我发誓 我会查出真♥相♥
You keeping digging, motherfucker,
你去查 王八蛋
but I ain't give him shit.
我什么都没给他
You know, you got a lot of enemies, Burr.
你树敌很多 伯
Before you start accusing your friends,
在指控你的朋友之前
you need to go check out them Sicilians and them spics.
你需要查查西西里人和西班牙佬
That's what you need to do.
那才是你该做的
Prisoner #97P528:
囚犯编号♥ 97P528
Greg Penders;
格雷格·彭德斯
convicted May 7th, 1997;
判刑日期 1997年5月7日
criminally negligent homicide;
刑事过失杀人罪
sentence: 17 years;
刑期17年
up for parole in nine.
九年不得假释
You heard the news? Yeah, too bad.
你听说了吗 是的 真不幸
Augustus was doing a great job with Layla.
奥格塔斯训练莱拉很不错
What are the steaks for?
牛排是干嘛用的
They're for today's training.
今天的训练用的
We're gonna teach the dogs to cook?
我们要教狗狗做饭吗
You're gonna teach the dogs self-control.
你得教会狗狗自♥制♥
Now, it's of primary importance
最重要的一点是
that your dog's attention at all times remains focused on you,
狗的注意力必须由始至终都在你身上
even when tempted with those things that, as a dog, they love.
即便受到狗喜爱的东西引诱
Like raw fucking meat.
比如该死的生肉
Or cats or other dogs, anything.
或是猫 或是其它狗 等等
So, the two of you head on over there.
你们俩到那边去
This is fucking unbelievable.
这真♥他♥妈♥令人难以置信
You know, I haven't seen a steak in six years,
我都六年没看到过牛排了
and now you're gonna put it on the floor,
现在你居然把它扔地上
so a dog won't eat it?
让狗不要吃
Miguel, you go first.
米格尔 你先来
Have Julie lead you along, but towards the steak.
让朱莉带你走 但要朝着牛排走
Yeah, but what do I do if she goes for it?
好 但她如果想去吃 我该怎么做
You give her lead a firm tug and say, "No."
你牢牢拉住绳子 说"不"
No!
不
Julie, no!
朱莉 不
Good girl, good girl.
乖 乖
Come on.
走吧
Julie, no!
朱莉 不
Julie!
朱莉
No!
不
Shit!
见鬼
This is gonna take awhile.
这得花点时间
Cute pooch.
很可爱的杂种狗
You know, when I was nine, my parents gave me a dog,
我九岁的时候 我父母给了我一只狗
this beautiful Chesapeake Bay Retriever.
一只漂亮的切萨皮克海湾寻回犬
One day I decided to dock the dog's tail.
有一天我决定剁那条狗的尾巴
Dock, what's that?
剁 什么意思
Amputate. Why?
截肢 为什么
I just thought he'd look better.
我只是觉得他那样更好看
I grabbed the butcher knife from the kitchen
我从厨房♥拿了把菜刀
and just cut his tail off, cropped his ears, kept on going.
砍掉他的尾巴 裁去他的耳朵 然后继续
By the time my folks got home,
这时候我父母回来了
they were pissed-- dead puppy everywhere.
他们气坏了 到处是狗狗的肢体
Get your hands off the dog.
别碰我的狗
I'm kidding. I don't care,
我开玩笑的 我不管
get your hands off my fucking dog.
别他妈碰我的狗
Do what he says, Jia.
照他的话做 贾
Someday, Morales.
总有一天 莫拉莱斯
Someday.
总有一天
Are you protecting me now?
你是在保护我吗
No, I just hate that yellow scum fuck,
不 我只是讨厌那个黄种人♥渣♥
and I've got a question to ask.
而且我有问题问你
You've been tight with Mukada, right?
你一向和穆卡达的关系密切 对吧
Yeah, on and off.
是的 时不时
I was wondering something. What?
我想知道些事 什么事
Where the fuck's his office?
他的办公室到底在哪儿
Open.
进来
Enrique...
恩里克
what a surprise. Yeah, you're telling me.
真难得 谁说不是啊
Nice digs.
这地儿不错
So?
然后呢
I fried a guy once.
我炸过一个人
That's why I'm here.
所以我才入狱
I chucked his useless ass into a transformer.
我把那没用的东西放进一个变压器
Now, he begged me not to kill him.
他求我别杀他
I mean, that's what put me over the edge, the begging.
让我受不了的是他的求饶
So, now you're feeling guilty about this.
所以你现在觉得愧疚
Fuck, no.
操 不
I'm thinking,
我在想
I was the last guy to hear this jag's voice.
我是听到这家伙声音的最后一个人
I own his last words.
我拥有他的遗言
I'm not following.
我不明白
I got a feeling you own my sister's, and I want them.
我感觉你拥有我妹妹的遗言 我想知道
Yes, we did have a chat shortly before the bus crashed.
是 我们在车祸前确实简短聊过
She said that she loved you very much
她说她非常爱你
and that she was very excited about seeing you.
她很激动即将见到你
And I couldn't wait to see her.
我也很期待见到她
I mean, her smiling face--
她的笑脸
she was the spitting image of our mother.
她很像我母亲
Now you gotta tell me, Father,
你必须告诉我 神父
did Annette at least die happy?
安妮特至少是在幸福中死去的吧
She seemed to be in very good spirits,
她看起来情绪高昂
except for the problems that she was having in her marriage.
除了她的婚姻问题
She was having problems? Yeah, you didn't know about that?
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表