剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
that had to do with me.
有任何关系了
You ever seen these babies fight for sport?
你看到过这些宝贝比赛战斗吗
I've seen roosters.
我看过斗鸡
I haven't seen dogs, though. It's fuckin' brutal, man.
但没看到斗狗 真♥他♥妈♥残忍♥
Three rounds of absolute mayhem.
简直是整整三轮的故意伤害啊
Dogs just rippin' each other apart.
狗相互撕咬不止
Jesus Christ, fuckin' stop! I'm sorry.
天啊 快他妈闭嘴 抱歉
Penders, Alvarez, what's this?
彭德斯 阿尔瓦雷斯 这是什么
Beats me.
问倒我了
It's dogshit, dickhead.
是狗屎 混♥蛋♥
How can you be sure that a dog did that?
你怎么肯定是狗屎呢
Who else shits on the floor?
谁还会在地板上拉屎
Guerra.
格拉
That's funny. Clean it up.
真幽默 清干净
No. No?
不 不
No. Clean the fuckin' shit up.
不 他妈给我清干净
Lopresti, why you always on my fuckin' ass?
罗普瑞提 你♥他♥妈♥为什么跟我过不去
Because I'm tired of you and your fuckin' pooch.
因为我受够你和那条杂种狗了
At least Chester doesn't have bad breath.
至少切斯特嘴没这么臭
Chester, now!
切斯特 上
Yes, yes, Chester. Damn!
好 好 切斯特 靠
It's a shame what Penders did, teaching Chester to attack.
太过份了 彭德斯居然教切斯特攻击
He put a shadow over the whole program.
他让整个计划笼蒙上阴影了
He really loved the dog.
他真的爱那狗
He just fuckin' hates people.
他他妈只是恨人
Let her take you up the stairs.
让她带你去楼上
What else? Have her sit.
然后呢 让她坐下
Julie, sit.
朱莉 坐下
Good girl. And?
好姑娘 然后呢
Now take off your blindfold.
拿下你的眼罩
I pass? Yes. A plus.
我通过了 是的 A+
Gold star. Great job.
优秀 干的好
Thanks.
谢谢
She did all the work, you know.
她全部完成了
And she'll continue to do so, thanks to you.
她会继续 多亏了你
You know what I wish?
知道我的希望吗
I wish I could just see whoever's going to get her, you know?
我希望看看得到她的人
Miguel...
米格尔
you're going to get your wish,
你会实现自己的愿望
'cause that person will be here in just a second.
因为那个人马上就要来了
Who's that? McManus has been working the phones...
是谁 迈克麦纳斯一直在打电♥话♥劝
Oh, shit.
靠
I thought he didn't want her.
我以为他不想要她
Tina didn't.
蒂娜不想
Neither did I, at first.
开始我也不想
Look...
这个
I love my wife and everything she's done for me,
我爱我妻子 爱她为我做的一切
but she deserves her life back.
但她应该拥有自己的生活
I mean, I know this dog would be great for me,
我知道 这狗对我有好处
but I think...
但我想
over time it would be great for her too.
过段时间 也会对她有好处
That's good. Cool.
太好了 好
This is Julie,
它叫朱莉
and I trained her special for you. Special?
我特别为你训练的 特别
What do you normally speak at home?
你平时在家里都讲什么语言
Spanish.
西班牙语
Now make believe you're at home right now and ask for her.
想象你现在在家里 叫她
Julie...
朱莉
You taught the dog Spanish? Yeah.
你教狗西班牙语了 对
Yeah. Every command, she's fuckin' bilingual.
每个命令 她懂两种语言
Tell her to sit down.
要她坐下
Julie...
朱莉
She's all yours.
她是你的了
Come on, Eugene.
走吧 尤金
Let's go.
我们走
Congratulations, Tim. You're two for two.
恭喜你 蒂姆 两战两胜
Both the music program and the Man's Best Friend
音乐课 人类最好的朋友
have had tangible and positive results.
都取得了切实积极的成果
Hear! Hear! Thank you.
听听 听听 谢谢
I just want to tell you both
我要对你们两位说
that I appreciate your support,
感谢你们的支持
as guarded and as half-assed as it's been.
一直毫不起劲地支持我
I was wondering what happened to that backhand of yours.
我正在想你那反戈一击何在呢
I've gotta go. I'm due over at Lardner.
我得走了 我要去找拉德纳
Leo, Timmy.
里昂 蒂莫 失陪
There certainly has been a thaw
看来你跟州长办公室
in your icy relationship with the governor's office.
之间的关系也已经解冻了
If I didn't know better,
要不是我了解你
I'd say you had a liaison with the state liaison,
会说你跟那联络员有一腿了
if not last night, then very recently.
不是昨晚 也是昨近
Yeah, I gotta go too.
我也要走了
Okay, "Timmy."
好的 蒂莫
51.
Yeah! Jesus Christ, I fucking won!
我的天哪 我他妈中奖了
That winning ticket was mine, damn it!
那张中奖的彩票是我的 该死
Have I got any legal recourse? No. No.
我能寻求法律途径吗 不行 不行
I mean, even if we could find him,
即使我们找到他
it's Dave Brass' word against yours.
戴夫·布瑞斯与你各执一辞
He's a C.O. injured in the line of duty;
他是狱警 执勤时受了工伤
you, a prisoner known to talk to God.
你是囚犯 还天天神叨叨跟上帝说话
That bastard!
那个混♥蛋♥
He should be arrested for killing my grandson.
他害死我孙子 应该被捕
Alex Jr.'s only chance to beat the leukemia is to find a donor,
小亚历克斯战胜白血病的唯一机会是找到捐献人
someone willing to give bone marrow. I know.
愿意捐献骨髓的人 我知道
I thought because of his unique ethnic mix, a match was difficult.
我还以为因为他独特的混血 很难找到配对
The difficulty is that no one is looking.
难的是根本没人在找
There must be someone out there. Or here.
外边肯定会有人 或者里边
I'll bet if you search the computer files of every prisoner in OZ,
你要是查查奥兹的囚犯档案
past or present, you'd get a match.
现在和曾经的 能找到配对
Why don't I?
我何不试试呢
What? Search the files.
什么 查查档案
You'd do that for me?
你愿意为我查查
For you, for your grandson,
为你 为你孩子
for Dave Brass, for my own peace of mind.
为戴夫·布瑞斯 为了自己心安
Martinez.
马丁内斯
They're shipping your ass to solitary. Yeah.
他们要把你关禁闭 对
Listen, I could help you out.
我可以帮你出来
A word from me and you're sitting in Unit B,
只要我说一句话 你就可以坐到B区
maybe even Emerald City. Yeah?
甚至翡翠城 真的吗
And why would you help me?
你为什么要帮我
You doused Dave Brass for no apparent reason.
你整戴夫·布瑞斯也没什么理由啊
Only I'm thinking you had a reason,
但我认为你有理由
and I'm thinking if you tell me,
我认为只要你告诉我
that's maybe when I could step up for you.
我就可以帮你
I got nothing to say.
我无话可说
You attacked a C.O., Carlos.
你攻击了狱警 卡洛斯
Where you're going, you've got no friends.
你不管去哪儿 都不会有朋友
If you don't get smart, you're going to hurt a lot more than you do now!
你要不放聪明点儿 会伤得比现在还重
Martinez is cracking.
马丁内斯快招了
We're so close to him jabbering all the names of everybody involved,
他就快交待出所有的相关人了
and my guess is Enrique Morales tops the list.
我猜恩里克·莫拉莱斯首当其冲
Good. None of that'll do much good for Rebadow, though.
好 不过还是帮不了里毕多
I mean, even if we find Brass and tell him who cut him,
就算我们找到布瑞斯 告诉他谁伤了他
he's not going to give that lottery money back.
他也不会把奖金拿回来
Yes.
好
Yes, yes.
好 好
Got it. Got what?
找到了 找到什么
Salvation.
拯救
Farai Gyrobile is a Rastafarian from Unit C.
法拉伊·格瑞包是C区的[牙买♥♥加]拉斯特法里教教♥徒♥
It turns out him and Bob Marley have more in common
他和[音乐家]鲍勃·马利之间的共同点
than just reggae. Both of them have white fathers.
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表