剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
The electricity went out for a minute
电源熄灭了一会
and the surge
电压
scrambled his equipment.
干扰了他的装备
And? I'm sorry.
然后呢 我很遗憾
Alex died.
亚历克斯死了
I need help.
我需要帮助
I'm real sorry about little Alex.
小亚历克斯的事 真的很遗憾
You know,
你知道
you try to prepare for a death...
准备迎接死亡了
but always secretly you believe
但总是秘密地相信
there's a chance
有可能
that the doctors were wrong, that they'll find a cure,
是医生弄错了 他们有治疗方法
and that as long as he's alive, there's time.
只要他还活着 就有时间
So while you think you're steeling yourself for the sorrow,
你觉得自己在坚强面对悲痛时
all you're really doing is waiting on the miracle.
其实真正在做的是期待奇迹
Which is why when death comes, it's so horrible
所以当死亡来临时 太可怕了
because you realize...
因为你会意识到
you weren't prepared at all.
你根本还没准备
But you knew last night.
但你昨晚就知道了
On some level.
算是
30-some years ago it was a power outage
三十年前的断电
that saved me from execution, but last night
救我免受死刑 但昨晚
the electricity finally came back on to finish the job.
电源最终回来了 完成了工作
Except so much time had passed
区别是这么久过去了
that my grandson was now in the chair.
在电椅上的是我的孙子
I never really liked this hat.
我从未真正喜欢过这帽子
But now that he's passed away, I understand this hat.
但现在他去世了 我理解了这帽子
This was my grandson at his most alive.
这是我孙子最鲜活的时光
So I'm gonna let Rebadow go to the funeral.
我要让里毕多参加葬礼
Jesus...
天啊
after 35 years he gets out twice in one week,
蹲了35年 他一个星期出去两次了
and all for the worst reasons.
全是为了烂理由
Holy shit.
操♥他♥妈♥的
I'm back.
我回来了
I decided...
我决定
to give Rebadow his money.
还里毕多的钱
I decided he should help his grandkid.
我决定 他应该帮助他的孙子
New studies show that even Viagra,
新研究显示伟哥
which is supposed to help a fella get an erection,
本来应该帮助男人勃起
can sometimes cause problems in young, sexually active men
但使用不当 会给年轻的 性生活频繁的男子
who use the drug recreationally.
造成更多问题
You see, if an erection lasts longer than six hours,
如果勃起持续超过六个小时
the blood supply gets cut off permanently.
血液供给会永久性切断
Of course, after six hours, you know,
当然 六个小时后
maybe you don't give a shit.
也许你根本不在乎了
You know what I mean.
你懂我意思
Your father and I went to Adam Guenzel's funeral.
你父亲和我去参加了亚当·格温兹的葬礼
When I saw Olivia walking down the center aisle of the church,
当我看见奥利维亚在教堂走廊中间走过
so crippled up with arthritis,
因为关节炎步履蹒跚
moving so slowly, each step measured, supported by a cane,
行动缓慢 步步艰难 撑着拐杖
my heart... my heart broke.
我的心 我的心都碎了
You know, when you were first arrested,
当你第一次被捕时
Olivia Guenzel was one of the few friends who stood by us,
奥利维亚·格温兹是为数不多的支持我们的朋友之一
and there we were,
而现在我们
burying her grandson who caused her so much...
埋葬了她的孙子 那个带给她无数
shame.
羞耻
I'm sorry.
对不起
I... couldn't protect him.
我 没能保护他
I know.
我知道
I know you did your best.
我知道你尽力了
Funny, when I hugged Olivia,
有意思的是 当我拥抱奥莉维亚
when I saw the grief in her eyes,
当我看见她眼中的忧伤时
I thought...
我想
"Good.
好了
Now you really do understand."
现在你真的理解了
God forgive me.
上帝原谅我
I almost forgot...
我几乎忘了
Holly sent you this.
霍莉送了这个给你
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Winthrop... Get away from me, Beecher.
温思罗普 离我远点儿 比彻
I need to talk to you. I gotta get this food to Schillinger
我要和你谈谈 我要把食物给史林格
or he'll kick my ass. I've been where you are.
否则他会教训我 我曾跟你处境相同
You don't have to be his bitch. Yeah, right.
你不用当他的婊♥子♥ 是啊
I can help you. Like you helped Adam?
我可以帮你 就像你帮亚当一样
No fuckin' thanks.
快他妈免了
Sister, at our last interaction,
修女 我们最后一次互动时
you were asking about Adam Guenzel,
你问到有关亚当·格温兹
about the circumstances surrounding his rape,
和他被强♥奸♥的情况
and I kept silent at the time
那时我保持了沉默
because of...
因为
because of my own involvement.
因为我自己卷入了
Now I think, had I spoken and told what I knew,
现在我想 要是我当时说出我所知道
Adam might still be alive... Beecher.
亚当可能还活着 比彻
Vern, you know the rules.
弗农 你知道原则
No interruptions. Go on.
不准插话 继续
Yes, go on.
是的 继续
Though it's too late to save Adam,
尽管救亚当为时已晚
I think being honest might... Might what?
我想坦白可能 可能什么
We're all getting along so well these days.
这几天我们相处得很好
Vern! No.
弗恩 不
He starts making wrongful accusations,
他开始胡乱指控了
all the good work you've done here will unravel.
你之前的工作就要毁于一旦了
You don't want that, Sister, do you?
你不想那样的 修女 是吗
I want him to speak his mind.
我想要他直言不讳
I'm not gonna sit here and listen to this horseshit.
我不会坐在这里听这谎言
That's your choice. Officers. Beecher, tread very carefully.
那是你的选择 警官 比彻 给我小心点
You tell the truth, Tobias.
你说实话 托比亚斯
Just tell the truth.
只管说实话
Take Said to his unit. Beecher stays here.
带萨依德去他的牢房♥ 比彻留下
In accordance with D.O.C. regulations,
依照惩教局监狱督察部规定
this committee has given you a fair hearing.
委员会给了你一个公平的听证
We have listened to testimony from witnesses and examined evidence.
我们听了来自证人的证词和证据
We have determined the following:
我们决定如下
One, that you conspired to and engaged in the rape of Adam Guenzel;
第一 关于你共谋并参与了对亚当·格温兹的强♥奸♥
two, that you conspired to and engaged in the rape of Franklin Winthrop.
第二 关于你共谋并参与了对富兰克林·温思罗普的强♥奸♥
We find you guilty of these charges
我们认定罪名成立
and have decided that you will be transferred immediately
决定将你马上转移到
to solitary confinement for an undetermined length of time.
禁闭室 无限期禁闭
Nice color.
颜色不错
Chris?
克里斯
How'd the trial go? Fantastic.
庭审如何 好得很
A jury of my peers found me guilty of murder in the first degree.
陪审团认证我一级谋杀罪成立
Oh, God. My idiot lawyers are going to appeal,
天啊 我的白♥痴♥律师要上诉了
but he doesn't hold out much hope.
可是他声称没很多希望
I go back...
我回去
Thursday to the courthouse for sentencing,
星期四去法♥院♥审判
and more than likely...
基本上
I'll get the death penalty.
我要判死刑了
I'll do ev...
我会
I'll do everything I can to help.
我会尽一切努力帮你
Show me your tits.
给我看你的奶♥子♥
Don't do that.
别那样
I'm sorry.
对不起
I guess I'm in a bad mood.
我想我心情不好
It's not every day you get sentenced to death.
可不是每天都会被判死刑
Weird. All of these years
真古怪 这么多年来
my penis has dominated my life,
我的阴♥茎♥控制了我的生活
forced me to go in whatever direction...
迫使任凭它指挥
it chose.
指哪打哪
Now I want to share my love with someone and...
现在 我想与人分享我的爱
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表