剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Sue? Sue who?
起诉 起诉谁
OZ. The whole prison system,
奥兹 整个监狱制度
the fucking state, if need be.
如果有需要 还有那该死的州政♥府♥
How can I sue? Look, I checked this out for you.
我怎么起诉 我帮你查过了
In 1990, Congress passed the Americans with Disabilities Act,
1990年 国会通过《美国残疾人法案》
which protects the disabled
该法案保障残疾人
from being discriminated against in the workplace.
在工作场所免受歧视
Yeah, but that's like for wheelchair access and stuff.
是的 不过那只是涉及轮椅通道之类的
No, no, no, not only. It covers people like you
不不不 不止那些 它包括像你这样
who, because of their injuries, are demoted.
因为伤病而被降职的人
I'd have to get a lawyer.
我得找个律师
Yeah, but maybe you should try
没错 但也许你应该试试
talking to this state liaison person.
找那位州联络员谈谈
This Eleanor O'Connor. Tell O'Connor how you feel.
那位埃莉诺·奥康纳 告诉她你的感受
Okay, I will.
好 我会的
All right. And...
好的 还有
don't take any shit from her.
别听她的鬼话
Still work late, huh?
还是工作到很晚
Yeah, well, you know.
是啊 你知道的
I stopped by earlier, but you weren't around.
我早些时候过来 不过你不在
Took a tour of Emerald City.
我去翡翠城看过了
It is quite something you've built here.
你在这儿建立的一切很了不起
Guess it was worth walking out on me after all.
看来你为了这个抛弃我还是值得的
Ellie... No recriminations, Tim.
埃莉 别互相指责 蒂姆
You made your choices, I made mine.
你做了你的选择 我也一样
Good to see you. Want to grab some dinner?
见到你真好 想去吃晚餐吗
No, thanks. I'm still up to my chest in cardboard boxes.
不 谢谢 我还要收拾东西
Another time then.
那改天吧
I had a chat with your friend Dave Brass.
我和你的朋友戴夫·布瑞斯谈过了
Sad tale, his.
他的遭遇很惨
Promising basketball career nipped in the Achilles.
前途无量的篮球事业就断送在跟腱上了
Had a chat with the warden too.
我也和典狱官谈过了
He's reassigning him to the cafeteria.
他把他调去餐厅了
Good.
很好
It'll free up his hours for physical therapy too.
这样他还能有时间去做物理治疗
See, I knew you could turn the situation around.
瞧 我就知道你能扭转乾坤
You told him to sue the state?
你让他去起诉州政♥府♥
Were you serious or were you just testing me?
你是认真的 还是只是在试我
Both. You son of a bitch.
都有 你个混♥蛋♥
You know what? That's the nicest thing you ever said to me.
你知道吗 这是你对我说过最好听的话了
Wait. I'm sure the name calling will get much worse.
等等 我相信骂人会更糟
Looking forward to it. Likewise, I'm sure.
我盼着呢 这我也相信
Nice try.
不错
You want to play some pool?
想打台球吗
Still torn up about that bus accident?
还在为巴士事故心烦吗
Yeah.
是的
I just talked to Carrie's parents.
我刚和卡丽的父母谈过
They're in town for the funeral.
他们在城里办葬礼
They said they're taking Jewel back to Montana with them.
他们说要把朱厄尔带回蒙大拿州抚养
I might never see my granddaughter again.
我可能再也见不到我的孙女了
That sucks, Vern, but what can you do?
那太糟了 弗农 但你又能怎样呢
You never had kids, did you?
你没有孩子吧
Nah.
没
My wife didn't want to mess with her figure.
我老婆不想身材走样
Then you don't have a fucking clue what I'm talking about.
那你♥他♥妈♥就不能理解我的话了
Come here, you bitch. Come over here.
来 你个婊♥子♥ 过来
Bye, baby.
再见 宝贝
Prisoner #97P468:
囚犯编号♥ 97P468
Charles Pancamo, a.k.a. Chucky the Enforcer;
查尔斯·潘卡莫 又名执行人恰奇
convicted June 4th, 1997;
判刑日期 1997年6月4日
sentence: 35 years; up for parole in 15.
刑期35年 15年不得假释
Get your feet off my desk!
把你的脚拿开
All right, I wanted to see all of you because I've got some news.
好了 有件事要知会你们几个
Peter Schibetta is returning to Em City today.
彼得·什拜塔今天会回翡翠城
Schibetta? I thought he was in the loony bin.
什拜塔 我以为他在精神病房♥
Not anymore. He's undergone long-term therapy,
离开了 他经历了长♥期♥治疗
and I'm happy to say he's recovered.
我很高兴地说 他康复了
You mean, he got over being raped by Adebisi?
你是说 他克服被阿戴比斯强♥奸♥这事了
I don't want to minimize his trauma,
我不想低估他的创伤
or pretend that he's exactly the way he was before.
假装他还和以前一样
But he's learned to accept and deal with the situation.
但他一直在努力接受和处理这个情况
Be good to see Petey. He and me, we came up together.
能见到彼得很好 他和我一起出道的
And his father...
而且他的父亲
Yeah, his father was a legend here.
没错 他父亲曾是这儿的传奇
Yeah. Well...
是的 那么
it's gonna be rough on him for a few days.
他一开始会不太好过
So all I ask is that you tread lightly.
我只要求你们小心处理
Don't you worry about it, McManus.
别担心 迈克麦纳斯
This one thing, we know how to take care of our own.
我们知道如何照顾自己人
It's all different, huh?
全都变样了
Yeah, the gas explosion pretty much obliterated the place.
是的 煤气爆♥炸♥基本上把这里都毁了
Good.
很好
There you go.
给
Come with me. Where?
跟我来 去哪儿
The FBI wants to talk to you. FBI?
联邦探员想跟你谈谈 联邦探员
They fucking wanna talk to me? Just move it, Pancamo.
他妈的他们想跟我谈 快点 潘卡莫
Do you know a man named Gaetano Cincetta? Not that I recall.
你认识加埃塔诺·辛侧塔吗 没印象
You don't know him? Not that I recall.
你不认识他 没印象
You never met him? Not that I recall.
你从没见过他 没印象
That's odd.
那就怪了
Mr. Cincetta, who just blabbed his way
辛侧塔先生刚加入了
into the witness protection program,
证人保护计划
says you hired him to kill someone.
他作证说你雇他杀人
Hank Schillinger.
汉克·史林格
Do you know Hank Schillinger? Not that I recall.
你认识汉克·史林格吗 没印象
He's the son of Vernon Schillinger.
他是弗农·史林格的儿子
Do you know Vernon Schillinger? Not that I recall.
你认识弗农·史林格吗 没印象
He's a fellow resident here at Oswald. Do you remember him now?
他是你在奥兹瓦尔德的狱友 有印象了吗
To the best of my "Reciglection" Recollection.
根据我的"几忆" 记忆
I don't know the fucking guy.
我不认识这该死的家伙
Chris Keller confessed to hiring a hit man to kill Hank Schillinger,
克里斯·凯勒承认买♥♥凶杀了汉克·史林格
only he never identified who.
但他从未指出雇了谁
Mr. Cincetta says he's never heard of Keller.
辛侧塔先生说他从没听说过凯勒
We gave Keller a lie detector test.
我们让凯勒做了测谎
Turns out he lied about his part in the murder.
看来他在这桩谋杀案上撒谎了
Now why do you think Keller would do that?
你认为凯勒为什么这么做
Nice tie.
领带不错
Okay. Officer, take this weasel
好 警官 把这个滑头
back to whatever hole he crawled out of.
带回他的窝去
I guess my next conversation's with Vern Schillinger.
接下来我要和弗农·史林格谈话
I wonder if he'll remember you.
我倒要看看他记不记得你
He's gonna tell Schillinger that I ordered the hit.
他会告诉史林格我命人下手的
Then Schillinger's going to come searching for details.
然后史林格会去仔细调查
Fuck!
操
You know, when I asked you to hire somebody
我请你雇人
to kill Hank Schillinger,
杀汉克·史林格的时候
you said nobody would find the body, not in a million years.
你说永远都不会有人找到他的尸体
You guaranteed it.
你保证过的
It only took six fucking months.
结果他妈才六个月就被找到了
Seems like you did a really half-assed job.
看来你做事可真不靠谱
You be careful.
你说话小心点
To be honest, Gaetano Cincetta was a big disappointment.
老实说 加埃塔诺·辛侧塔这回让人♥大♥失所望
Schillinger's gonna cut off my balls
史林格一旦知道真♥相♥
if he finds out the truth. He won't.
他会要了我的命 他不会
Look, it was my screw-up, so I'm gonna cover for you.
是我搞砸了 我会帮你掩护
I'll sleep well tonight.
我今晚可以安枕无忧了
That's the thing about OZ, you know,
奥兹就是这样的
you try to put the shit behind you,
你努力把那些破事抛到脑后
you make a real effort.
真的很努力
And just when you're thinking, "Maybe I have,"
正当你以为"我可能真忘了"的时候
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表