剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Yeah, but the real problem is Adam Guenzel.
是的 但真正的问题是亚当·格温兹
I know you're gonna do whatever you think is best,
我知道你会做出最好的安排
but Adam and I just haven't been getting along.
但亚当和我就是合不来
I think maybe you were right
我想你那时说
when you said you wanted to transfer him out of Em City.
想把他调出翡翠城是对的
He's disruptive.
他很不安分
I thought you being friends was gonna help, but--
我以为你和他做朋友会有帮助 但
Me too. It hasn't worked out.
我也以为 可是行不通
Okay. I'm gonna ship him over to Unit B.
好的 我会把他调去B区
Schillinger. Yeah?
史林格 怎么
The boy is all yours.
那小子归你了
Time for you to deliver the mail.
轮到你去送信了
Hey there, tough guy.
好啊 硬汉
Knock knock.
起来了
Keller.
凯勒
Go away. I don't want to play today.
走开 我今天没兴致
I don't wanna fuck right now.
我现在不想做
Maybe you're forgetting who's who here.
也许你忘了自己的身份
You're my bitch,
你是我的婊♥子♥
not the other way around.
并非相反
I've been bringing you little extras
我一直给你带小东西
and in return,
作为回报
you've been giving me little extras.
你也一直给我额外的小玩意
Don't poke me.
别戳我
Fucking cunt, I don't want to see your ugly fuckin' face--
该死的荡♥妇♥ 我不想看到你那张丑脸
God damn it!
该死的
Central, we got a 16, section 32.
总机 16号♥情况 32区
How the mighty have fallen. Fuck you, faggot.
天使怎么到凡间了 操♥你♥妈♥ 基佬
Guenzel. Hey, Vern.
格温兹 弗农
The boys in Em City send their regards. Shut up.
翡翠城的伙伴们向你问好 闭嘴
I was just-- God, what the fuck was--?
我只是 老天 搞什么鬼
You'll speak when you're spoken to. Hey, get the fuck off me!
叫你说才说 放开我
Get off of me! Sir sir, may I watch?
放开我 先生 先生 我能看吗
If you don't, how are you ever gonna learn?
你不看 怎么进步呢
Help! Get the fuck off me!
救命 放开我
Get the fuck off!
滚开
I've got mail for Keller. He's not here.
有凯勒的信 他不在
Where is he? Benchley Memorial.
他去哪儿了 本奇利纪念医院
In the hospital? Well, what happened?
去医院了 怎么回事
He acted up. I shut him down.
他胡闹 我教训他
Keep moving, Beecher.
快走 比彻
**On days like these*
*岁月如斯
**When the rain won't fall*
*甘露不再
**And the sky is so dry*
*天空干裂
**That even birds can't call*
*鸟儿不再吟唱
*I can feel your tears
*我能感觉 你的泪水
**Disappearing in the air*
*消失无踪
**Carried on the breeze*
*微风轻拂
**On days like these*
*岁月如斯
**But you can't reap*
*不付出
**What you don't sow*
*无回报
**And you can't plant*
*不耕耘
**In hollow ground*
*无收获
**So let us fill*
*拥抱希望
**This empty earth with hope*
*填补空虚
**Until the rains come down*
*等待甘露 重润大地
**On days like these*
*岁月如斯
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表