剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
可不只是雷鬼 他们的父亲都是白人
And was his mother half West Indian and half Guatemalan?
他母亲一半是西印地安血统 一半危地马拉血统
Yeah, so he appears to be the perfect match for your grandson.
对 所以他是你孙子的最佳配对者
Now all you've got to do is convince him to be the bone marrow donor.
现在你只要说服他捐骨髓
May I talk to this man alone,
我能单独跟他聊聊吗
prisoner to prisoner? Of course.
囚犯对囚犯的身份 当然可以
Good luck.
祝你好运
Farai?
法拉伊
Bob. Bob Rebadow.
罗伯 罗伯·里毕多
The guy who got aced out of two million Mightyball dollars?
被人抢走两百万美元的家伙
Yes. You see...
对
I needed to win that money on account of my grandson.
我赢那些钱 是为了救我孙子
He's dying of leukemia. Pity.
他快死于白血病了 可怜
Which is why I need your help.
所以我需要你的帮忙
Alex has a very specific racial makeup,
亚历克斯是非常特殊的混血儿
which you match exactly. How the fuck you know?
刚好跟你相配 你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道
McManus told me. And I was hoping
迈克麦纳斯告诉我的 我希望
you might be willing to donate your bone marrow to my grandson.
你能捐献骨髓给我孙子
McManus has no right sharing that shit with you.
迈克麦纳斯没有权力告诉你这个
Everyone here thinks my blood be black, 100%.
这里的人都以为我是黑人 纯种的
I fuckin' donate, and they all know different.
如果我他妈的捐了 他们就知道我不一样了
And if you tell a soul, you're as dead as your grandboy.
你敢告诉别人 就跟你孙子一样 死定了
No, wait.
不 等等
I'm sorry, Alex.
抱歉 亚历克斯
I tried.
我尽力了
God spoke to me last night.
上帝昨晚跟我说话了
He told me that the missing element in Alex Jr.'s recovery is faith.
他告诉我 小亚历克斯要康复 需要的是信仰
Not money, not science.
不是钱 不是科学
I want to find a faith healer,
我想找一位信仰治疗师
someone who will go to my grandson in the hospital,
愿意去医院见我孙子
lay hands on him, flush out the leukemia once and for all.
把手放在他身上 把白血病驱走
I see. You're wary.
我明白了 你很谨慎
What little I do know of faith healers gives me pause.
我对信仰治疗师的了解 让我踌躇
A lot of people expecting a miracle get deception instead.
很多期望奇迹的人 会上当受骗
Okay.
好吧
So you don't choose the bruised fruit. You look carefully.
你不愿意选择有瑕疵的果实 你很小心
For whatever it's worth,
随便你怎么想
the kind of people you're talking about
你说的那种人
are not typically sanctioned by any church.
没有被任何教堂批准过
Sister Pete, I didn't say religious healer, denominational healer.
彼特修女 我说的不是宗教治疗师 教派治疗师
I said faith healer...
而是信仰治疗师
the faith that alone transcends all cultural divisions and systems.
信仰 超越所有的文化和体制
Aren't you sick of the club mentality
难道你不厌倦那些
surrounded by members of other clubs?
门派之争吗
Who belongs to what,
谁属于哪派
what and which one has the upper-hand on God?
谁才是上帝的真正传道人
I mean no offense, but I don't want to belong,
无意冒犯 但我不想属于什么
I just want to believe. So what happens next?
我只想要信仰 然后呢
I wait for instructions.
我等待指示
I wait for the word.
我等待命令
I am an arrow in God's bow.
我是上帝之箭
How long has he got?
他还能活多久
What?
什么
Your grandson, how long has he got?
你孙子 他还能活多久
Who are you?
你是谁
A. R. Whitworth.
A·R·惠特沃思
How long has he got?
他还能活多久
I don't know. Only God does.
我不知道 知道上帝知道
Good answer.
答得好
Now we're talking. About what?
那就说吧 说什么
Faith healing. Right?
信仰治疗 对吗
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Would you believe that last night
你相信昨晚
I dreamt that your grandson was restored to perfect health?
我梦到你孙子完全康复了吗
Maybe.
也许
Go on.
继续
All right.
好的
I was born a gimp...
我天生就是跛子
spinal shit, impossible to fix.
脊骨问题 不可能治好
When I was in high school, found out that my neighbor's a faith healer,
我读高中时 发现我的临桌是信仰治疗师
born with x-ray vision.
天生有X射线视力
She denied it for years, said it embarrassed her.
她很多年来拒绝承认 说那让她尴尬
Then she goes and heals a friend and the word spreads.
后来她给她一位朋友做治疗 然后传开了
All this time, right next door to me.
当时 她坐在我旁边
I was pissed off at first, to tell you the truth.
坦白说 我当时很生气
But she's the real deal.
但她是真的
No showbiz shit.
不是骗子
But you still limp a little.
但 你还是有点跛
Just started bothering me again.
最近又开始了
But still, it's better than what it used to be.
但仍然 比过去好多了
God may hold the key to your grandson's health,
上帝掌握着钥匙 可是恢复你孙子的健康
to heal him,
可以治疗他
but he's holding a key inside of the boy.
但那钥匙在孩子的体内
Regina can turn it.
里贾纳可以转到钥匙
Absolutely not!
绝对不行
Sarah, listen to me. I have listened to you.
莎拉 听我说 我听你说过了
There will be no strange woman
绝不允许什么古怪女人
doing some sort of seance or voodoo over Alex Jr.'s bed.
在小亚历克斯的床边跳大神
I will not have it. Put aside your prejudices a moment,
我不会允许 请先放下成见
take Mother and go meet her. No.
叫上母亲去见见她 不
There is no way I'm going to dangle that kind of carrot
我不会允许用虚假的希望
in front of a terminally-ill 10-year-old.
去欺骗一个奄奄一息的十岁孩子
The boy is too fragile.
孩子已经太脆弱了
Say it doesn't work, Robert. What then?
如果没有用呢 罗伯特 怎么办
We tell him that God didn't love him enough?
告诉他 上帝不够爱他吗
I don't want little Alex to die.
我不想小亚历克斯死
We're waiting and praying for a bone marrow transplant.
我们等待 祈祷 合适的骨髓捐献者出现
Waiting and praying, waiting and praying.
等待祈祷 等待祈祷
What about doing, God damn it?
做点什么啊 见鬼
Cool down, Rebadow.
冷静 里毕多
Step back. This is a family matter.
退后 这是家事
I want to stand on a mountaintop
我想站在山顶
and curse our idiotic, modern small-mindedness,
诅咒我们的愚蠢 现代的狭窄
our lame, civilized methods of surviving sickness.
我们的怯懦 对待疾病的文明方式
Hospitals are the summit of human potential?
医院是人类潜能的顶峰吗
Bull-fuckin'-shit!
放你♥娘♥的♥狗臭屁
Are you finished? No.
你说完了吗 不
I'll find someone to visit Regina. Who?
我会找别人去见里贾纳 谁
The only reason you called me instead of Alex, Sophie or Mother
你之所以叫我来 而不叫亚历克斯 苏菲和妈妈
is because you knew they would need convincing.
是因为你知道 他们需要被说服
No. There is no one in our family who is going
不 我们家没有人会允许
to let that strange woman into Alex Jr.'s room.
那个古怪女人进小亚历克斯的病房♥
You can't do this.
你不能这样做
Yes, I can.
是的 我可以
You know what I see?
你知道我的想法吗
I see a man trying to redeem himself in the eyes of his family,
你不过是想在家人面前挽回一点自尊
making a last-ditch effort after decades of absence.
缺席几十年后想做最后一点弥补
See, sometimes I have x-ray vision too.
看 我也有X射线视力
Why?
为什么
Why open this door just to close it in my face?
为什么打开这扇门 又在我面前关上
Be healed...
治愈吧
in the name of God.
以上帝之名
Our Lady of Fatima church and its rectory
花地码教堂及隔壁的教区
burned to the ground this evening, killing two priests.
今晚全部焚毁 两名牧师遇难
Also injured was Father Raymond Mukada,
受伤的还有雷蒙德·穆卡达神父
who suffered from smoke inhalation
他因为吸入浓烟
and is in serious condition at Benchley Memorial Hospital.
目前在本奇利纪念医院 情况严重
I don't want to hear any more, Seroy. You're going to solitary.
我不想再听了 沙容 你关禁闭吧
Warden, wait.
典狱官 等等
What if I give you some intel? Will you give me a reprieve?
我给你点料怎么样 高抬贵手一下
What kind of intel? About Father Mukada.
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表