剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
她有问题吗 是的 你不知道吗
No, what kind of problems?
不 什么样的问题
Well, I'm not sure of the specifics.
我不清楚详情
I-I-- maybe you better ask her husband.
我 也许你最好问问她丈夫
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah, I'm gonna do just that.
好 我会的
Damn, you look nicer in here than you did out.
该死 你比在外面的时候看起来还精神
At least you still look like shit.
至少你看起来还是糟透了
It's been a tough time,
这段时间很艰难
planning the funeral and all.
筹备葬礼什么的
Yeah. Well, how you doing about Annette?
你和安妮特处得怎样
Okay, I guess.
还行吧 我想
I mean, me and her, we was--
我和她 我们
I know. She was a cunt.
我知道 她是荡♥妇♥
Man, you don't know how happy I am to hear you say that, Enrique.
你不知道我有多高兴听到你这么说 恩里克
I mean, I didn't want to come down here and lie to you about Annette.
我不想对安妮特的事撒谎
All of a sudden, she wanted to be this model, right?
突然间 她想要成为模特
She was walking around South Beach
她在迈阿密南海滩四处走动
and she's shoving her tits in the face
她在城里每位经纪人和摄影师面前
of every agent and photographer in town.
搔首弄姿
If she was spreading it around, you gotta set her straight.
如果她不守妇道 你当然得管教她
She kept wearing these skimpy tops
她总是穿那种布料
no bigger than fucking rubber bands.
比橡皮筋多不了多少的上衣
You know what I did? What?
你知道我做了什么吗 什么
I cut a fucking chunk out of her arm.
我割了她手臂的一大块肉
Believe me, bitch wore sleeves from then on.
真的 从此那婊♥子♥就穿有袖子的衣服了
That put her right?
从此她就乖了
Fuck, no. The girl would spread her legs for anything that moved,
操 没 那娘们会为任何会动
and sometimes for things that didn't.
有时还为不会动的东西张♥开♥双♥腿♥
I don't like to disrespect the dead--
我不想对死者不敬
You know what, Javier? You never will again.
你知道吗 哈维尔 你也没有机会了
My sister was a saint, you motherfucker!
我妹妹是圣人 你个王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fucker! Let him go!
混♥蛋♥ 放开他
You motherfucker! Let him go!
你个王八蛋 放开他
You cocksucker!
你个人♥渣♥
Father?
神父
Father Mukada? Come here, please.
穆卡达神父 请过来
I heard that you'd been transferred back from Benchley Memorial,
我听说你从本奇利纪念医院转回来了
that you'll recover from the stabbing.
你受的刺伤会痊愈
Where's Hoyt?
霍伊特在哪儿
Hoyt confessed to a series of murders.
霍伊特♥供♥认了一连串的谋杀
Today he's being transported to death row.
今天他被调去死囚牢房♥了
Father, I...
神父 我
I wanna make confession as well.
我也想告解
I wanna be a Roman Catholic again.
我想重新成为天主教♥徒♥
No.
不
What?
什么
What do you-- you can't refuse me.
你怎么 你不能拒绝我
I sure as hell can.
我十分肯定我可以
Welcome to death row, Hoyt.
欢迎来到死囚牢房♥ 霍伊特
In olden times, when you wanted to know what the future held,
古时候 如果你想知晓未来
you'd drag your lamb down to the local witchy woman,
就要拖着羊羔去见当地的巫婆
where she'd proceed to slice him neck to ass,
她将羊羔从脖子到屁♥股♥切开
and read his hot, steaming entrails.
解读羊羔冒着热气的内脏
From this, somehow, your fortune was revealed,
由此 不知怎的 你的命运就显示出来了
from some woman with cataracts and no teeth,
被某个两眼昏花 牙齿掉落的女人
watching your livestock bleed out.
看着牲畜鲜血横流时道出
Seems to me, all you've done is lost a lamb,
在我看来 你只是献出了一只羊羔
which ain't gonna help your fortune at all.
这对你的财运可没任何帮助
No!
不
Pig! You fucking pig!
猪 你这该死的猪
No! No!
不不
His violent episodes are increasing.
他的暴♥力♥行为不断升级
Every day now he's getting into some kind of brawl.
每天他都陷入某种争斗之中
We can't just keep sedating him.
我们不能只是一直给他用镇静剂
Then get him out of solitary.
那就放他出禁闭室
It's making him go crazy. Send him back to me.
那儿令他疯狂 让他回我身边
Ryan, I tried. The warden refuses.
瑞恩 我试过了 典狱官拒绝了
Why? Ryan, your brother killed Li Chen.
为什么 瑞恩 你弟弟杀了李晨
In self-defense, he was gonna rape my ma.
是正当防卫 他要强♥奸♥我妈
But unfortunately, you have no proof of that.
但很遗憾 你没有证据
And Jia denies ever having said that to you.
贾否认曾经跟你说过这些话
Fucking chink bastard. Because of that cocksucker,
该死的中国佬混♥蛋♥ 就因为那人♥渣♥
Cyril's facing the death penalty now.
西瑞尔面临死刑
If only we could find someone else to corroborate your story.
除非我们找到其他证人
Oh, fuck, wait, there is.
操 等等 还真有
I've been so distracted, I forgot, Glen Shupe.
我一直心烦意乱 忘记了 格伦·崔普
He overheard Li threatening my ma.
他听到李威胁我妈
I'll go tell Leo.
我去告诉里昂
You gotta handle it so careful.
你必须特别小心翼翼
You know, you gotta treat it like a piece of fine glass.
你得像对待一块精致的玻璃一样对它
It's that fragile.
它太脆弱了
What is?
什么
Happiness.
幸福
Did you or did you not tell Ryan O'Reily
你是否曾经告诉瑞恩·奥雷利
that Li Chen was gonna rape O'Reily's mother?
李晨要强♥奸♥奥雷利的母亲
I did not.
我没有
Take him back to Emerald City.
带他回翡翠城
I think I need to go into protective custody.
我认为我需要保护性监禁
Okay.
好
Leo, it's obvious he's lying.
里昂 明显他在撒谎
He did tell Ryan about Li Chen.
他确实跟瑞恩说过李晨
Listen, it's not for me to decide, Pete Marie.
这不是我能决定的 彼特·玛丽
That's the jury's job.
那由陪审团决定
But you better explain to Cyril O'Reily
不过你最好跟西瑞尔·奥雷利解释
that what he needs now is a good lawyer.
他需要一名好律师
Yeah, this is gonna be a tough one.
这场官司会很难打
The history of Cyril's violent behavior,
西瑞尔的暴♥力♥史
the death of Hamid Khan,
哈米德·可汗的死
putting Jia Kenmin in a coma, various other altercations.
致贾恳民昏迷 还有各种各样的争执
That'll all play right into the prosecution's hands.
公诉人对这些都会咬住不放
And, Sister, according to your analysis,
而且 修女 根据你的分♥析♥
he knows right from wrong. Yes.
他能分辨是非 是的
Right, like I said... this is gonna be tough.
没错 如我所说 很难打
I'll take the case. You will?
我会接这个案子 真的吗
But Mr. O'Reily, if I were in your shoes,
但奥雷利先生 如果我是你
I'd go with a name brand.
我会选择名牌
Wait, what do you mean a name brand?
等等 你指的是什么名牌
A lawyer who can razzle-dazzle,
一名能扭转乾坤的律师
someone who will turn Cyril's mental state into a cause,
能够将西瑞尔的精神状态变成诉因
headlines, op-ed pieces, segments on the nightly news.
头条 专栏文章 夜间新闻片段的律师
You can't do that? Not as well as others.
你做不到吗 没他们那么好
You need Barnum and F. Lee Bailey, Johnnie Cochran, Ken Starr.
你需要李·贝利 约翰尼·科克伦 肯·斯塔尔
Come on. Get real, those guys are expensive. Yes.
现实点 这些人要价很高 是的
So, I guess the question for you and your family is...
所以 我想你和你家人面临的问题是
how much is your brother's life worth?
你弟弟的命值多少钱
So, I'm the cause of all of this? No, you're not.
整件事因我而起 不是的
You tried to warn me something could happen, and I didn't listen.
你试过警告我 但我没听
Don't blame yourself, okay?
别自责好吗
The truth is, having you around has been great for me and Cyril.
其实有你在身边 对我和西瑞尔都很好
Now we gotta figure out some way to get him off of death row.
我们得想办法让他免于死刑惩罚
Let's do what that woman said. Let's hire a big-time attorney.
那我们照那女人说的做 我们请个顶级律师
You got money? Well, I've got some savings.
你有钱吗 我有些存款
Whatever you have is not gonna be enough.
你的钱肯定不够
Have you talked to your father, to your Aunt Brenda?
你和你父亲 你的布伦达阿姨谈过吗
Why, what good would that do? Well, I'm not sure,
为什么 那有用吗 我说不准
but they deserve to know what's going on.
但他们应该知道这件事
We need a family meeting.
我们需要开个家庭会议
You and Dad? In the same room?
你和爸 共处一室
Yes. Have you seen him lately?
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表