剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
I need a lot from my God:
我需要主给我很多东西
strength, guidance, forgiveness.
力量 指引 宽恕
While you're at it, ask him to bring back conjugal visits.
你祈祷时 叫他恢复配偶探访
Don't you ever pray? No, not since grade school.
你从不祈祷吗 不 从小学就没了
What happened? Why'd you stop?
发生了什么事 为什么停了
A priest tried to grope me in the confessional.
一位牧师企图在告解室摸我
I am sorry.
真遗憾
Some priests get lost spiritually--
有些牧师在心灵上迷失了
Father, give it a rest.
神父 省省吧
I was just kidding.
我只是开玩笑
Look, I have a meeting tomorrow with Father Mukada
我明天要和穆卡达神父见面
and I was thinking--
我在想
Lights out means shut the fuck up.
熄灯就闭嘴
**Hey, lookie yonder, tell me what you see*
*望远方 告诉我你看到了什么
**Marching to the fields of Vietnam*
*奔赴越南战场
**Looks like Handsome Johnny with an M-16*
*帅小伙约翰尼挎着M16步♥枪♥
**Marching to the fields of Vietnam*
*奔赴越南战场
**Yeah, marching to the fields of Vietnam*
*奔赴越南战场
**Hey, lookie yonder, tell me what you see*
*望远方 告诉我你看到了什么
**Marching to the Birmingham Fields*
*奔赴伯明翰战场
**Looks like Handsome Johnny with his hand rolled in a fist*
*帅小伙约翰尼攥起拳头
**Marching to the Birmingham Wars*
*奔赴伯明翰战场
**Yeah, marching to the Birmingham Wars*
*奔赴伯明翰战场
**And it's a long, hard road*
*路漫漫 途险恶
**It's a long, hard road*
*路漫漫 途险恶
**It's a long, hard road*
*路漫漫 途险恶
**Hey, before we'll be free*
*自♥由♥即将到来
**Hey, before we'll be free*
*自♥由♥即将到来
Any word on Augustus's condition?
奥格塔斯的情况如何
I got a call in to Dr. Panitz at Benchley Memorial.
我接到本奇利纪念医院帕尼兹医生的来电
When he calls me, I'll let you know.
他再打来 我会告诉你
What about you? You got news for me? Not yet.
你呢 有什么要告诉我的吗 还没有
You find out who gave Hill the drugs? Not yet.
你查出谁卖♥♥毒品给希尔了吗 还没
When you do, you let me handle the rest.
查出后 剩下的交给我
Of course, McManus.
当然了 迈克麦纳斯
Of course.
当然
You gave me your word.
你向我保证过了
And my word is my bond, hmm?
我一向说到做到
Count! Let's go! Move it!
点名 快
Burr, I'm telling you,
伯 我告诉你
it must have been them Sicilians that gave Augustus them drugs.
毒品一定是西西里人给奥格塔斯的
They mad 'cause you and Morales
因为你和莫拉莱斯合作
is muscling them out of the tit game.
把他们挤出毒品市场 他们怀恨在心
You get me some proof. Proof?
拿出证据来 证据
Man, proof is hard to come by, yo.
证据不好拿到啊
I need to see some proof.
我需要看到证据
Shit.
见鬼
Chico, my man. What do you want?
奇卡 伙计 你想怎样
Yo, we got a problem, man.
我们有麻烦了
Burr thinks that you gave Hill the juice
伯认为你给希尔毒品
that sent him into hyperspace,
害得他性命不保
and he growling for revenge.
他声称要报仇
Me? Yeah.
我 对
No, man. Yo, the Sicilians probably did it.
不 很可能是西西里人干的
I tried to tell him, but you know Burr, man.
我跟他说了 但你知道伯
He want confirmation.
他要证据
So I got a solution.
我想到了个办法
You got to find somebody
你得找个人
who will say that they saw the dagos give Hill the shit.
说他看到意大利佬给希尔毒品
Who? I don't know who, man,
谁 我不知道是谁
somebody with no-- no-- what you call it?
某个没有 怎么说来着
No-- no vested interest.
没有既得利益者
Excuse me.
借过
What?
干嘛
What?
干嘛
Salvatore Desanto.
塞尔瓦托·狄桑托
He gave the drugs to Augustus.
他给了奥格塔斯毒品
Yeah, I-- I saw the whole thing.
我 我全都看到了
Okay. All right.
好 好的
See, I told you.
瞧 我说过了
At dinner tonight, I want you to do me a little favor
今晚用餐的时候 我想让你帮个小忙
and stick this in Desanto's food for me.
把这个放在狄桑托的食物里
What's this? A mind fuck.
这是什么 勾魂丹
I say we whack Redding.
我建议干掉瑞丁
We-- we tried killing Redding.
我们 我们一直想杀瑞丁
He don't fuckin' die.
他老不死啊
That is bullshit, Sal. Anybody can fuckin' die.
放屁 塞尔 哪有人老不死的
Fuck.
操
Fuck, what's goin' on?
操 到底怎么了
Jesus, what's happening?
天哪 怎么了
My... my head is...
我 我的脑袋
Shit. What the fuck?
见鬼 到底怎么了
Salvatore Desanto is brain-dead, overdose of LSD.
塞尔瓦托·狄桑托因迷幻药吸食过量致脑死
Oh, man, that's a bummer.
真是不知节制
I saw a lot of acid myself over in Vietnam.
我在越南见过许多迷幻药
That stuff's more lethal than the Viet Cong.
那玩意儿比越共还要命
It really can blow your mind.
真的能让你的大脑炸掉
Yeah. You know,
是的
I really should have the food that Desanto was eating tested.
我真该拿狄桑托的食物去化验一下
Now that's a good idea.
真是好主意
Only problem is ain't no food left.
唯一的问题是食物一点不剩
My boys, they-- they ain't so good at cooking,
我的人 他们做饭水平不咋地
but when it comes to the end of the day, man,
但一到最后
they clean up that cafeteria, I'm telling you.
他们清理食堂的水平 真是没得说
I'll bet. Mmm, spotless.
我相信 一尘不染
The first time that I got raped by Adebisi,
我第一次被阿戴比斯强♥奸♥的时候
I thought, "This was the worst thing that could ever happen."
我想 "这是最惨的了"
But... I was wrong.
但是 我错了
How many men were there?
一共有多少人
Three.
三人
Do you know why they did it?
你知道他们为什么这么做吗
Does the why matter?
为什么重要吗
Only to you.
对你而言重要
What do you want me to say, Sister?
你想让我说什么 修女
Peter, I don't want you to say anything.
彼得 我没想让你说什么
I just want you to understand
我只是想让你明白
that no matter what you think
即使你认为可能是
you may have done to bring this on yourself,
你的行为导致了这样的后果
you did not deserve to be raped.
你不应该被强♥暴♥
Those men, whoever they are,
那些人 不管他们是谁
had no right to violate you.
无权侵犯你
All right.
好的
Tomorrow. Same time?
明天同一时间
No.
不
I don't think any of this is really helping me, Sister.
我不认为这样真能帮到我 修女
Peter...
彼得
Thanks. Thanks for trying.
谢谢 谢谢你的努力
I want to find the three men who raped Schibetta.
我想查出是哪三人强♥奸♥了什拜塔
Why?
为什么
Why, Leo?
为什么 里昂
Why?
为什么
Look, we're doing everything we can
我们已经尽力
to keep the number of reported rapes down.
减少记录在案的强♥奸♥案了
Reported? Listen to you.
记录在案 听听你在说什么
Your own daughter was raped.
你女儿也被强♥奸♥了
This is different. This is OZ.
这不一样 这是奥兹
Rape is rape, Leo. I don't agree.
强♥奸♥就是强♥奸♥ 里昂 我不同意
Here, rape has a-- a leveling effect.
在这儿 强♥奸♥能起到均化效应
Peter Schibetta, from the day he arrived,
彼得·什拜塔 打从他来到奥兹
wanted to be a tough guy,
他就想成为狠角色
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表