剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
you've got to stay out of trouble.
就不要惹麻烦
You and me both know
你我都很清楚
that I'm going back to solitary no matter what I do.
不管我怎么做 最后都会被关禁闭
Glynn is not gonna let me run around free.
格林不会让我到处跑的
And even if you did convince him to, I'm doomed.
即使你真的说服他 我也劫数难逃
You know?
知道吗
Attract trouble like a fucking magnet.
我他妈就像磁铁一样吸引麻烦
You know what quicksilver is?
你知道什么是水银吗
Quicksilver? Yeah. Yeah.
水银 知道 是的
It's like mercury, right? Stuff they make mirrors with.
就是汞吧 用来做镜子的
Mirrors, yeah.
镜子 没错
Reflections, right?
反射 对吧
It's just this whole changing mood, you know what I'm saying?
只不过是心情的变化 明白吗
I mean, that's just me, man.
我就是那样
It's me, McManus.
这就是我 迈克麦纳斯
You know, I'm just kind of quicksilver, man.
我就是某种意义上的水银
You know?
明白吗
Guerra.
格拉
You know, you look like a fucking gorilla
你♥他♥妈♥就像我在布朗克斯动物园
I seen one time in the fucking Bronx Zoo.
见到的操蛋大猩猩
Fuck you. You better hope they don't let me out of here soon
操♥你♥妈♥ 你最好祈求他们不会很快放了我
'cause your fucking black ass is mine.
否则你就死定了
Anybody got a banana I could feed to the fucking ape?
谁有香蕉给我喂下这操蛋猩猩
Omar.
奥马尔
There you are. I've been waiting to see you.
你在这儿 我一直等着见你
May I step forward, please?
我能向前走吗
All right. Yeah.
行了 是的
I know I'm always saying I'm sorry
我知道我已经道过歉了
for all this nonsense I keep getting sucked into.
我总是卷进这些蠢事
Kicking you and stabbing you. What, man?
踢你 刺你 你到底想说什么
When the hacks told me I was coming back to Em City
看守告诉我 我要回到翡翠城的时候
I said my McManus is the man, son.
我说咱迈克麦纳斯真了不起 小子
I mean, he got a heart as big as--
他的心胸宽广得像
I don't know what's as big. All right.
我不知道像什么一样宽广 好了
No, wait, wait, I know what I'm saying.
不 等等 我知道我在说什么
Don't fucking touch.
别他妈碰我
Even if I'm not saying the right words,
虽然我话说得不好
I will make good this time, I promise.
但这次我会改的 我保证
You know, I'm glad that you're willing to make another effort,
我很高兴你还愿意再努力
but I gotta ask you a question.
但我得问你一个问题
Why the fuck did you get so upset with me?
你♥他♥妈♥为啥这么不爽我
Why did you kick me in the head?
你为啥踢我脑袋
You know, there I am sitting there watching TV, right?
我当时坐在那儿看电视 对吧
And you come up on the screen, big as day, right?
然后你出现在屏幕上 大出风头
And Guerra, fucking Guerra, he starts making fun.
然后格拉 该死的格拉 他开始开玩笑
That's how the fight I know all this shit.
这才打起来 这些我都知道
Why did you fucking attack me?
你♥他♥妈♥为啥攻击我
'Cause you didn't say nothing to me, man.
因为你什么都没跟我说
About what?
说什么
About being a contestant on fucking "Up Your Ante."
说你♥他♥妈♥要参加"加大赌注"
I think I know this.
我想我知道这个
I mean, here I think we getting all friendly.
我这头还以为咱们是朋友
We shared our thoughts and feelings.
会分享想法和感受
And then I gotta find out you on TV
然后我却得和其他王八蛋一起
the same time as all the rest of them fucks.
同时知道你上了电视
As a matter of fact,
其实
you sort of owe me an apology.
某种程度上 你还欠我个道歉
Me apologize to you?
我要向你道歉
Work detail.
劳作时间
Go to work, Omar.
去干活吧 奥马尔
Here you go, Burr, hot and tasty.
给 伯 热辣可口
Just the way you like it. Appreciate it.
你喜欢的 谢谢
Maricón.
基佬
Stupid fucking spics. Don't worry.
该死的蠢货西语佬 别担心
You're gonna get your chance to hack up Chico Guerra soon enough.
你很快就有机会干掉奇卡·格拉了
That's just the thing of it.
问题就在这
I'm tired.
我累了
I don't wanna hack anybody up anymore.
我再也不想干掉任何人了
I'm really, really, really trying.
我真的真的真的在努力
I'm trying to keep it on the straight and narrow.
我努力循规蹈矩
On the up and up, you know what I'm saying?
老老实实 懂我意思吧
Negro estupido.
黑鬼蠢货
Tamale boy,
墨西哥佬
why don't you shut your fucking mouth?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴行吗
What?
什么
Guerra's not the gorilla. You are.
格拉不是大猩猩 你才是
Get the fuck off me, you black bitch motherfucker.
你♥他♥妈♥放开我 你个黑鬼王八蛋
I'm gonna fucking get you! Get off me, you bitch.
我他妈饶不了你 放开我 你个婊♥子♥
What did you say about a banana?
你怎么说香蕉来着
Back in the day before the day,
很久很久以前
explorers would set out on ships to discover new worlds.
探险家们要启航寻找新世界
Adventurers like Marco Polo and Christopher Columbus
冒险家如马可·波罗和克里斯多夫·哥伦布
would sail into the horizon
扬帆驶入地平线
not sure if they'd find a place to land
不知道他们会发现新大♥陆♥
or fall off the edge of the Earth.
还是会跌落地球的边缘
As a result of their journeys,
航行的结果
both Polo and Columbus
波罗和哥伦布两人
got fame, fortune
名利双收
and a pair of leg irons.
还收获了一对脚镣
That's right. The man who discovered America
没错 发现美洲的人
was a con arrested for embezzlement.
是个因贪污被捕的骗子
After a few months in a dank, dirty dungeon,
在潮湿肮脏的地牢待几个月之后
I bet old Chris started wishing
我打赌克里斯老儿宁愿
he had fallen off the edge of the Earth.
当初跌落地球的边缘
Thanks, Father M.
谢谢 穆神父
She is giggling She's excited to see her grandpa.
她在咯咯笑 她很期待见到她爷爷
We had the blood test done. Hank was definitely the dad.
我们验过血 汉克确实是孩子的父亲
I heard.
我听说了
I just want Mr. Schillinger to be there for Jewel.
我只是想史林格先生能支持朱厄尔
And we don't have anyone else.
我们已经没其他亲人了
What about your parents? My folks are back in Montana.
你的父母呢 我父母在蒙大拿州
They don't give two shits about Jewel and me.
他们一点儿也不在乎我和朱厄尔
Maybe in time, Carrie.
也许有天会的 卡丽
Maybe.
也许
It's video games. I beg your pardon?
电子游戏 什么
Hank played video games all day and into night.
汉克从早到晚都在玩电子游戏
Video games and videos.
电子游戏和录像
He watched that "Natural Born Killers" like 60 times.
《天生杀人狂》他看了有六十次
I just think that, you know,
我只是在想
maybe if he hadn't he'd still be alive.
要不是这样 也许他还活着
I don't think it's that simple, Carrie.
我认为没那么简单 卡丽
Hank's upbringing, family life, education,
汉克的家教 家庭生活 所受的教育
they all had a lot to do with making him who he was.
都极大影响了他的为人
Can you bless my baby, Father?
你能祝福我的孩子吗 神父
Can you take away the curse that's on her head?
你能除去她头上的诅咒吗
Curse?
诅咒
The one that killed Hank and his brother.
就是害死汉克和他哥哥
The one that put Mr. Schillinger at OZ.
让史林格先生沦落奥兹的诅咒
I just want my girl to be happy, you know.
我只想让我女儿快乐
Have a happy life.
拥有幸福人生
All right, I'll say a prayer.
好吧 我来做个祷告
Can't wait to see my granddaughter.
等不及见我孙女了
Christ, you gonna get all mushy again?
老天 你又要这么多愁善感吗
Grub, boys.
饭来了 小子们
Fuck you calling boy?
你♥他♥妈♥叫我小子
I'm sorry, Schillinger. I know you're having a rough recovery
抱歉 史林格 我知道你恢复缓慢
and I don't wanna say nothing to loosen up them sutures.
我可不想说些影响你的手术缝线的话
What did you do?
你做了啥
Serve everybody else in this fucking prison
你把好饭好菜全他妈给监狱里的其他人
and then bring us the shit leftovers?
然后拿狗屁剩饭给我们吃吗
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表