剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Oz.
奥兹
The name on the street
道上的人都如此称呼
for the Oswald Maximum Security Penitentiary.
奥兹瓦尔德最高戒备监狱
Oz, where after months of tension, a riot erupted.
奥兹 数月的紧张局势之后 暴♥动♥了
The unit known as Emerald City was overtaken by its prisoners.
翡翠城被囚犯控制
The governor ordered his troops to recapture it
州长下令军队收复
by any means necessary.
不惜一切代价
When the smoke cleared, literally,
等硝烟散尽
six prisoners and two correctional officers were dead.
六名囚犯和两名狱警死去
Thirty-four others were injured.
三十四人受伤
Some overcome by the gas.
有些是因为瓦斯
Some from the beatings.
有些是因为挨打
Show us. Why don't you hold this bitch up?
来啊 扶住这婊♥子♥
Some from rifle wounds.
有些是因为枪伤
Among those shot,
其中
Tim McManus,
蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯
who invented Emerald City
翡翠城的缔造者
and some say,
有人说
ran it into the ground.
已一败涂地
The rest of the prisoners were moved to Gen Pop...
其他囚犯被转到了囚区
You're a motherfucker.
你个王八蛋
Meet your fucking...
操♥你♥妈♥的
Asshole. I'm gonna kill you, motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥ 我宰了你个王八蛋
Fuck you. Let me at you.
操♥你♥妈♥的 我♥干♥♥死♥你♥
Fucking bitch.
操你个婊♥子♥
... Except for the riot leaders, who were drop-kicked into solitary.
而暴♥动♥的领导人们 被踢去关了禁闭
By dawn peace descended on Oz.
破晓时分 安宁笼罩奥兹
Yeah, right.
是噢
Let me just say this about that. I've already started to put together
这么说吧 我已经着手组建
a gubernatorial commission to investigate
州委员会进行调查
one, the causes of the riot,
一是导致暴♥动♥的原因
two, the criminal activities of those prisoners involved,
二是囚犯涉及的犯罪活动
and three, the appropriateness of the response to it by Warden Glynn.
三是典狱官格林采取行动的合理性
Governor, who will the chair the commission?
州长 谁担任委员会主席
Well, I've just spoken to Alvah Case,
我刚跟阿尔瓦·凯斯聊过
who's the dean of law school at Kaufman-Ferber University.
他是考夫曼费伯大学法学院的院长
He's agreed to lead the investigation.
他同意负责调查了
To my mind, there's no more respected jurist in the state.
在我看来 他是全州最受尊敬的法学家了
I can assure you his findings will be fair and complete and impartial.
我保证他的调查会公正彻底 不偏不倚
Fuck you, governor.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 州长
you wanna close down Emerald City permanently,
你想要永远地关闭翡翠城
you want me to say that the prisoners are guilty of everything
你想要我说一切罪过都是囚犯的
and that you were totally justified in bringing in the SORT team.
你调用特别反应队非常正当
You want your hands clean of the blood of those eight dead.
你想要撇清跟那八具尸体的关系
My hands are clean.
我本来就清白
My conscience is clear. Well, then, back off.
我本来就问心无愧 那就闪一边去
And let me do what you appointed me to do.
放手让我做你任命我做的事
Okay.
好吧
But keep one other thing in mind.
不过有件事记住了
Marvin Suttle is stepping down as state's attorney general.
马文·萨特尔要从州检察长的职位上退休了
I'm looking for just the right man to replace him.
我正在找合适的人选取代他
Come in, warden, we're done.
进来吧 典狱官 我们谈完了
Find truth, Case,
查出真♥相♥吧 凯斯
because the truth shall set your fee.
因为真♥相♥能释放自我
Truth. What is the truth, Leo?
真♥相♥ 什么是真♥相♥ 里昂
Is Devlin guilty?
德夫林有罪吗
Are you?
你有吗
Leo,
里昂
depending on what I do find,
我的调查结果
you could be the one who gets fired.
可能会让你被解雇
Yeah.
是啊
You may be doing me one huge fucking favour.
那他妈也许算帮我一大忙了
How's it hanging, Vern?
怎么样啊 弗农
C.C., hello?
海♥洛♥因♥啊
Yo, something fucked.
操蛋了
Oh, great. More Em City prags.
真太好了 又是翡翠城的贱♥货♥
You fucks have a hissy fit,
你们发了一通脾气
now the rest of us gotta sleep on top of each other.
我们这些人就得挤一堆睡了
Hear me, boys, and hear me good.
听着 小子们 好好听着
This is my cell, this is my bunk.
这是我的牢房♥ 我的床铺
You got a problem with that? No.
你有意见吗 没有
Feel like a candy star...
宛如星星糖 真好
Hey. Hey, I'm talking to you.
我在跟你说话呢
Hey, either of you hear what happened to Dobbins or Vahue?
你们有没有听说多宾斯或维休的消息
No. Shut the fuck up.
没有 闭上你的臭嘴
Were they in the hospital?
他们在医院吗
I was only in the ER. I couldn't see into the ward.
我只在急诊室 看不到病房♥
Shut the fuck up. How do you like your...?
闭上你的臭嘴 你觉得那个
Beecher!
比彻
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的臭嘴
Tits. I don't care. Beecher!
毒品 我不管 比彻
How do you like your...?
你觉得那个
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的臭嘴
Fuck.
操
Chill, little brother.
淡定 小兄弟
Who the fuck you calling little brother, man?
你♥他♥妈♥叫谁小兄弟呢
Get off me, man.
放开我
Get off. Get him off me.
放开 放开我
Let me go!
放我走
Ladies and gentlemen, let us now pray.
女士们先生们 现在我们开始祈祷
Please stand.
请起立
Lord,
主啊
we pray for the souls of our friends and colleagues,
我们为我们的朋友和同事的灵魂祈祷
Officers Edward Hunt and Anthony Nowakowski
为爱德华·亨特警官 为安东尼·诺瓦克维斯基警官
and we pray for the souls of the six prisoners who died as well.
我们为同样死去的六名囚犯的灵魂祈祷
You got a little brain damage there, don't you?
你脑子伤到了 是吧
We pray for the recovery of Officers Joseph Mineo
我们为约瑟夫·米尼奥警官早日康复祈祷
and Jason Armstrong, and for Tim McManus.
还有约翰逊·阿姆斯特朗警官 还有蒂姆·迈克麦纳斯
And Lord,
主啊
we ask your blessing on this place.
我们乞求你赐福给这里
We ask for understanding.
我们乞求理解
We ask for patience.
我们乞求耐心
We ask for the strength to forgive.
我们乞求拥有宽恕的力量
We ask to be forgiven.
我们乞求被宽恕
I said no negotiations.
没得谈判
I say we cut off Em City's water and electricity,
直接切断翡翠城的水电
then tonight when they're sitting in the dark, we fire tear gas.
然后到了晚上 等他们一片黑暗时 放催泪瓦斯
What about the hostages?
那人♥质♥呢
Hopefully, SORT will reach them. Hopefully?
希望特别反应队能救出他们 "希望"
So that we might renew ourselves in this important work that we do.
使我们能重新开始我们的工作
Amen.
阿门
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Blame is a beautiful thing, baby.
指责是件很美妙的事 宝贝
Blame keeps this whole planet spinning.
指责保持了地球的转动
You can point your finger at the next man,
指责另一个人
you can shift the weight onto him,
就把重负压到了他的身上
you don't have to carry that shit around yourself.
自己就不用再承担责任
You can slide into bed and get a good night's nap.
可以倒在床上 蒙头大睡了
Yeah, right.
是噢
Mr. McManus?
迈克麦纳斯先生
Mr. McManus.
迈克麦纳斯先生
Alvah Case.
我是阿尔瓦·凯斯
Yes.
是了
Our grand inquisitor.
我们的大审判官
This is not an inquisition, sir. Bullshit.
这不是审判 先生 放屁
Devlin's been trying to dismantle Em City since the beginning.
德夫林从一开始就想关闭翡翠城
This is his chance.
他现在逮着机会了
Leo told me you'd be tough.
里昂说过你会很强硬
He says you two aren't always in agreement,
他说你们两个并不总是意见相同
but he admires your vision, your ideals.
但他尊重你的梦想 你的理想
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表