剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Robson, you been in OZ all this time
罗伯森 你在奥兹待了这么久
and now you want to be a food critic?
现在想当美食评论家了么
Oh, you're scary.
你好吓人啊
We got to get back to Gen Pop or I'm gonna go stir-crazy.
我们得回囚区去 不然我要被逼疯了
Dr. Nathan says we're at full speed.
内森医生说我们恢复良好
It's time to take down Kareem Said.
是时候扳倒卡里穆·萨依德了
That fucking nigger's gonna live to regret shanking us.
他妈的黑鬼等着后悔刺伤咱们吧
Them Muslims got what they call a Jihad,
他们穆♥斯♥林♥有所谓的"护教战争"
A holy war.
圣♥战♥
They ain't seen war like what's coming.
他们可想不到即将来临的这种战争
Jihad?
护教战争
You want to go to the hole?
你想被关禁闭吗
You can't put me in the hole.
你不能关我禁闭
I'm recuperating.
我在疗养呢
Health care, it's a bitch.
医疗保健 你也没辙
Thank you.
谢谢
Said. Said.
萨依德 萨依德
The warden has decided to charge you with attempted murder
因为你刺伤罗伯森和史林格
for stabbing Robson and Schillinger.
典狱官决定控告你谋杀未遂
Want to arrange for a public defender? No.
要给你安排公设辩护律师吗 不
You intend to represent yourself? No.
你打算自辩吗 不
I intent to plead guilty.
我打算认罪
Said's in a dark and ugly place.
萨依德正挣扎于黑暗丑恶之中
Why should he be any different that anyone else in OZ?
怎么他就应该跟奥兹其他人不同么
Since he killed Adebisi
自从他杀了阿戴比斯
I've watched him becoming more and more angry, violent.
我看着他变得越来越愤怒 暴♥力♥
This thing with Robson and Schillinger
他跟罗伯森和史林格的这场冲突
is just one more piece in a long decline.
只是他跌落深渊的又一步
He was defending Tobias Beecher.
他是在保护托比亚斯·比彻
I'm not debating his motives, Pete, just his methods.
我不是说他的动机 彼特 只是他的方法
The old Said would have never resorted to violence,
过去的萨依德绝不会采取暴♥力♥
at least not as a first step.
至少不会上来就采取
I'm releasing Robson and Schillinger today.
我今天要放罗伯森和史林格回去
Oh great. Can't you keep them longer?
好极了 你不能让他们留久一点吗
No, their wounds have healed and I need the beds.
不行 他们的伤口复原了 我需要床位
Give them a little valium, some prozac,
给他们点安定 百忧解[抗抑郁药]
anything that'll keep them calm.
只要能让他们冷静的药都行
Why not medicate everybody? Okay.
怎么不给每个人都用药 好啊
Listen up, I'm not gonna take any shit
听好了 我可不打算
from the Aryans or the Muslims.
对雅利安人或穆♥斯♥林♥的破事负责
I intend to tell them so.
我打算跟他们挑明了
I want everyone in the cafeteria at 3 o'clock.
让所有人三点在餐厅集♥合♥
Don't you want your mail, Kareem?
难道你不想要你的信吗 卡里穆
Tobias. What do you think of the office?
托比亚斯 你觉得这办公室如何
It's very snazzy.
很潮啊
Yeah. And they finally upgraded my computer.
是的 而且他们终于升级我的电脑了
I've got 128 megabytes of RAM.
128兆内存呢
How is Said? Seems fine.
萨依德怎么样了 看起来还好
There's concern among the staff
全体工作人员都很担心
about the Muslims and Aryans.
穆♥斯♥林♥和雅利安人的事
For good reason.
应该担心
In the shower this morning I had a thought...
今早淋浴的时候 我有个想法
about you.
关于你的
You were thinking about me while you're naked in the shower?
你光着身子淋浴的时候竟然想到我
Oh boy.
老天
You and Said are friends.
你和萨依德是朋友
And you and Schillinger were getting along,
你和史林格也处得不错
at least until he heard about your possible parole.
至少在他听说你有可能假释之前
What if I could organize an interaction
如果我能安排一个互动
between Schillinger, Said and you?
史林格 萨依德和你参加
If you can broker a peace between these two,
如果你能让这两人和解
You save a lot of lives.
你能救不少人的性命
And, when you're up for parole again at the end of the year...
而且 你年底有机会假释的话
I'll smell even sweeter.
对我更有利
Yeah.
是的
Imagine that.
想象一下
Said, Schillinger and I in a three-way?
萨依德 史林格和我三人行
No, absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
I'm not going anywhere near Said. Vern
我不会靠近萨依德 弗农
My people don't associate with his kind.
我们的人不会和他们那帮人来往
Yet you have in the past.
你过去就有过
Like when you asked Said to represent you
比如 你曾经请萨依德为你
in your conspiracy to commit murder trial.
辩护策划谋杀一案的审讯
That was different. How?
那不同 怎么不同
He hadn't shanked me then.
他那时没刺过我
That is exactly why the two of you have to sit down together
正因如此 你俩更应该坐下来谈谈
and that's why Tobias Beecher has to be there.
而且托比亚斯·比彻必须在场
Vern,
弗农
remember when you came to me
还记得当初你来找我
wanting to make sense of your life
想弄清楚你人生的意义
so that you could find some peace of mind, some happiness?
以使你找到内心的平静和幸福
This is the same. You'll be able to express
这是一样的 你会有机会表达
whatever it is you're truly feeling inside.
你内心的真实感受
What I feel inside...
我内心的真实感受
is rage.
是愤怒
But you're smart enough to know
但你够聪明 应该了解
that there's no comfort in rage.
在愤怒里找不到安慰
Rage feeds off the soul
愤怒只会蚕食灵魂
till there is no soul left.
直到丧失灵魂
I call.
我叫牌
Beecher, I call.
比彻 我叫牌了
You wanna play cards or you wanna dick around?
你是想玩牌还是想瞎晃
I'm out. All right, good.
我不跟 好吧
My deal, right? Yes.
到我了 对吧 是的
Something going on, Tobias?
有事吗 托比亚斯
This is OZ, Bob. There's always something going on.
这是奥兹 罗伯 什么时候都有事
216. What's that?
216 你说什么
Number of days till my next parole hearing.
距离我下次假释听证会的日子
Two matches. Beecher.
两根火柴 比彻
I bet two. Are you in or out?
我下两注 你跟不跟
I am in.
我跟
Good...
好
sit down, gentlemen, sit down.
坐下 先生们 坐下
Sit down.
坐下
I spoke to the three of you individually
我跟你们三个单独谈过
to explain what I hope we can accomplish here.
我期望这次互动能取得的效果
I know there is a lot of skepticism on your part
我知道你们持怀疑态度
and so I appreciate you giving this a try.
所以我很感谢你们愿意一试
We must always chose life over death.
我们必须着眼于生命 而非死亡
You're the one who shanked me in the back, pal.
你可是背后插了我一刀 伙计
Kareem, Vern, please. You know the rules.
卡里穆 弗农 拜托 你们知道规矩
Each of you will get a chance to speak.
每个人都有机会发言
First, I want to hear from Tobias.
首先 我想听听托比亚斯怎么说
Yeah.
好
I do feel a certain sense of responsibility
对于那天在图书室发生的事
about what happened that day in the library.
我确实觉得我有一定责任
You were happy that my parole got turned down.
你很高兴我的假释告吹
Given all the shit that's gone on between us,
鉴于我们之间的种种烂事
I can understand that.
我能理解
And you saw him and Robson in my face threatening me
而你看见他和罗伯森公然威胁我
and you wanted to help. And I can appreciate that too.
你想帮忙 这点我也很感激
So...
那么
you were both justified, you know, mostly...
对于你们的行为 基本上
in the way you behaved.
你们都有正当理由
Question. Go ahead.
我有问题 问吧
Beecher, would I have been justified shanking Said?
比彻 如果我刺萨依德也是正当的吗
I wouldn't have been taunting him.
我根本不会嘲笑他
Kareem.
卡里穆
Do you mean, if the circumstances were reversed
你的意思是 如果情况反过来
and Said was threatening me?
萨依德威胁我
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表