剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- I don't give a damn what you think. - Just know this.
我不会再阻挠你们了
I won't be in your way anymore.
但我必须对你实话实说
But it has to begin with the truth.
我希望你把这个给她
I want you to give her this.
并且告诉她 我让她和你坦白
And tell her that I said to tell you everything.
如果她愿意的话
If she wants to,
那是她自己的决定
it's her decision.
一定要好好对她
Be good to her.
我们的原体妈妈
Our original Mother-Sestra
不来了吗
is not coming?
她有点事
She had a bit of a day.
现在正在为一趟长途旅行养精蓄锐
She's resting up before the big trip.
能递给我糖吗
Tsukor, please.
糖是吗
Sugar?
不不不 别给她倒
Oh, no, no. None for her.
是哈 对不起了 小怪兽
Oh, yeah. Sorry, monster.
是这样 因为每个细胞系
Yeah, because in a chimera, each cell line
都会影响整个嵌合体的表现型
influences the phenotype of the whole.
表观遗传学的存在意义
The epigenetic implications themselves
也就只有让人兴奋一下
are just mind-blowing.
唐尼 身为一个普通老百姓
Donnie, you're a civilian.
能不能请你说点通俗易懂的话
Would you please say something understandable.
这该死的牛肉做的太失败
The frickin' beef is the bomb.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今晚一直都很沉默
You've been quiet.
我们的其他几个姐妹永远来不了了
It's just a few of us missing is all.
敬贝丝
To Beth.
真希望我了解她
I wish I'd known her.
敬贝丝 敬我们的精神源泉
To Beth, for giving us all her strength.
敬贝丝
To Beth.
敬贝丝
To Beth.
还要敬我的姐妹
To my Sestra
和小基拉
and to Kira's little face!
接下来谁要滔滔不绝地说两句啊
Who's speechifying next, huh?
谁要上来啊
Who's... who's going?
亲爱的 不如你来吧 你可是今天的大赢家啊
Honey, why don't you go? You're the big winner today.
来吧 艾莉森
Come on, Alison. Let's go.
给我们说两句
Give us a few words. Go on, then.
你是我们的骄傲
We're so proud of you.
那好吧
Oh... Okay.
好了
All right.
我所讲的
Um, I'm all speeched out,
都是发自肺腑的
but this is... this is from the heart.
我知道学校理事也没那么了不起
I know school trustee isn't much,
但却是大家争相竞争的职位
but it's something that we all fought for,
就像这些点心一样不过是个小小的胜利
a little victory amidst all the bull cookie.
谢谢你们 我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Thank you, Sestras,
是你们的勇敢
for your bravery,
守护了我们 让我们感到无异于常人
for protecting us, for making us feel normal.
我知道无论接下来发生什么 我们都会像一家人那样
I know that whatever comes next, we'll face it together,
一个家庭
as a family.
还要敬唐尼 我最棒的丈夫
And to Donnie, my amazing husband,
为你总是努力做到最好
for always doing what's best
而且始终都支持着我
and standing by me through it all.
噢
Aw.
好啦 大家开动吧
Okay, everybody eat up.
真是受够她啦 不好意思
Enough of this. Sorry.
没事
That's okay.
-你还好吗 -恩 还好
- You all right? - Yes.
对啦 呃 为异国风味的蛋糕
Well, um, save room for the...
留点肚子
Ethnic cake.
叫 叫什么呢 海伦娜
Wh... what's it called, Helena?
巴布卡蛋糕 巴布卡蛋糕
Babka cake. Babka cake.
-那是什么啊 -那是乌克兰的一种
- What is that? - It's a sort of Ukrainian...
传统 食物 肉馅面包 肉馅面包
Traditional... Thing. Meat bread. Meat bread.
-那是 是肉吗 -肉馅面包吗
- Is it a... is it meat? - Meat-stuffed bread?
不是
No.
嘿 你来了
Hey, you came.
是啊 不幸的是 我不能待很久
Yeah, unfortunately, I-I can't stay.
噢
Oh.
只待一会儿吧
Just for a little bit?
不行 不好意思 我需要你
No, I'm sorry. I need you to
保证基因组序列的安全
keep the sequenced genome safe
并且让肯德尔·马隆走得越远越好
and Kendall Malone far away.
好的 我觉得S夫人很擅长做这个事
Yeah, I think Mrs. S is really good at that stuff,
所有 她有计划了
so... she's got a plan.
好的
Okay.
我知道你之前做的事是出于什么原因了
I know why you did everything you did.
对夏恩的事 还有其他的一切
To Shay and everything.
我很抱歉我让你做了那些艰难的选择 而且
I'm sorry I made you make those hard choices and then...
而且还因此责怪你
And then blamed you for them.
代我向你的姐♥妹♥们♥问好
Give your sisters all my love.
她会怎么样
What will happen to her?
啊 啊 啊
Ah! Aah! Ah!
那是 那是谁
Who... who's that?
你是
You're...
夏洛特 夏洛特
Charlotte. Charlotte.
是 恩
Yes. Yes.
你是瑞秋
And you're Rachel.
你知道这里是
Do you know where...
哪里 我在哪里
where... where I am?
她说你将会成为我的新妈妈
She said you're going to be my new mum.
谁
Who?
邓肯教授
Professor Duncan.
你好啊 亲爱的瑞秋
Hello, dear Rachel.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
妈妈
Mother.
小猴子
Monkey!
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy! Mommy!
满脚都是该死的冰
Feet of bloody ice I've got.
噢 妈妈 安静点
Oh, quiet, mum.
哇
Whoo!
噢 我想你 我好想你 我好想你
Oh, I missed you, I missed you, I missed you.
我想让你见一个人
I have someone who wants to meet you.
谁呀
Who is it?
等一会儿
In a bit.
我现在只想好好看着你
I just want to look at you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你好 小猴子
Hi, monkey.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表