剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Come on! No, no, Helena!
我们在这儿呢 亲爱的
We're here, love.
- 她叫什么名字 - 格雷西 约翰森
- What's her name? - Gracie Johanssen.
她刚流产了 但她刚刚突然才倒下了
She recently miscarried, but she just collapsed.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
- 谢谢你能腾出时间见我 - 是的
- Thanks for making the time. - Yeah.
抓紧时间吧
Let's make this quick.
我得哄女儿上♥床♥
I have to put my daughter to bed.
为什么戴墨镜呢
What's with the sunglasses?
我病了
I've been sick.
医生也不知道到底哪里出了问题
The doctors don't know what's wrong.
据我所知 是被那些混♥蛋♥传染的
For all I know, those assholes gave it to me.
我得看看你的眼睛 你能把眼睛睁开吗
I need to check your eyes. Can you open them for me?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
快走啊 笨蛋
Go, stupid.
我的姐妹
My sestra.
她让我牵肠挂肚
She tears my heart.
你姐妹死了
Your sister's dead.
想想你腹中的胎儿
Think of the baby inside you.
全体人员
Everyone!
全部出来
Get out here now!
立刻
Now!
出来
Out!
海伦娜逃走了
Helena has escaped!
跑
Run.
趁你还能逃掉赶紧跑
Run while you still can.
搜查整个营地
I want everyone searching the camp.
她肯定躲在某个地方
She's got to be here somewhere.
你们俩
You two.
立即行动
Now! Move!
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你母亲的店
Your mother's store.
对 你还记得
Yes! You remembered.
我记得储藏室
I remember the stock room.
带我去见那个独眼龙
Lead me to the cyclops.
你好 瑞秋
Hello, Rachel.
莎拉是谁
Who's Sarah?
你都知道莎拉些什么
What do you know about Sarah?
你回来了
You're back.
我一得知莎拉失踪了就过来了
I came as soon as I found out Sarah was missing.
你保证过她不会受伤害
You promised me that no harm would come to her.
也确实没什么伤害
And none has.
你对我做了什么
You did something to me!
妈妈
Mommy.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表