剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
you're somehow able to fight it off.
许多无辜的女性感染这种细菌
You're infecting innocent women with it.
我是为了了解它 我没有用它感染男孩 我只是发现了它
To understand it. I didn't put it in the boys, I just found it.
所以它是被设计的 谁设计的 邓肯吗
So it's engineered. Who engineered it? Was it Duncan?
它是一种武器 你在对它进行实际测试
It's a weapon. You're field-testing it.
你想把它分离出来 然后转变成其他的形式
You want to isolate it, to develop it in other forms.
它可以在一代人身上结束战争
It could end wars in a single generation
而不需要流一滴血
without spilling a drop of blood.
那是谁想要它
So who wants it?
它是给谁的
Who is it for?
- 鲁迪在哪儿 - 他出去了
- Where's Rudy? - He set out on foot.
我与他失去联♥系♥了
I lost contact.
这儿到底发生了什么
What the hell's going on here?
迪尔登少校有命令 营地进入一级防范禁闭
Major Dierden has command. The camp's on lockdown.
- 你的行动范围仅限于营房♥ - 该死
- You're confined to quarters. - That's bullshit.
嘿
Hey.
兄弟
Brother.
保罗和莎拉还在外面
Paul and Sarah are still out there.
- 我们得离开 - 援军就要到了
- We need to go. - Help is coming.
- 你还要救他们吗
- You're still trying to save them?
- 这一切都不是他们的错
- None of this is their fault.
少校
Major... Major.
巡逻队回来了 鲁迪没有一起 我检查了卫星电♥话♥
Patrol came back, without Rudy. I checked the sat phone and...
少校 他们接到一通从阿林顿打来的电♥话♥
Major, they got a call from Arlington.
- 保罗 情况怎么样 - 情况取决于你
- Paul, what's your status? - That depends on you.
后援部队在路上了
Extraction team's en route.
鲁迪的巡逻队还在外面
Rudy's patrol is still out.
但是我们接收不到他们电♥话♥的卫星信♥号♥♥了
But we can't reach their sat phone.
好吧 这很好 这就是我们想要的
Well... Good. It's what we want.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有了 长官 我们会等着
No, sir. We'll be waiting.
我们得离开
We have to go.
回到你的营房♥
Go back to your quarters.
你从来没有找过我 明白吗
You never spoke to me. Do you understand?
长官
Sir...
要小心
Make this right.
- 听我说
- Listen to me!
听我说
Listen to me! Ah! Ah!
保罗 保罗
Paul, Paul, Paul.
该死
Shit.
保罗 不
Paul! No.
- 我们走吧 快走 - 好的
- Let's go. Let's go. - Yep. Yep.
好了 这边
Okay. It's this way.
穿过这里
Through here. Through here.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
出了隧♥道♥是一个停车场
This tunnel comes out in a garage.
你开一辆车 然后往西北方向走
You take a jeep, go northwest.
保罗 我不会一个人离开的 打开门
Paul, I'm not leaving without you. Open the gate.
听我说 打开门 保罗
Listen to me, open the gate! Paul!
我从来没有爱过贝丝
It was never Beth I loved.
保罗 保罗
Paul. Paul!
你是个什么样的人
What kind of guy are you?
- 我是什么样的人 - 是的
- What kind of guy am I? - Yeah.
你知道我是什么样的人
You know what kind of guy I am.
首先 先保护那些科学成果
First thing, secure the science.
他知道他对那些女人所做的一切吗
Does he know what he's done to those women?
- 我知道我在做什么 长官 - 鲁迪
- I know exactly what I do, sir. - Rudy...
你对我的孩子们的爱是纯粹的 保罗
Your devotion to my boys was pure, Paul.
- 我一直都知道的 - 治好他们 弗吉尼亚
- I could always count on it. - Cure them, Virginia.
放弃剩下的
Drop the rest.
这屋子里的研究
The science in this room
可以改变人类的核心本质
could rewrite the very nature of humankind.
你却叫我放弃这一切
You ask me to turn my back on it?
抱歉 保罗
I'm sorry, Paul.
我不能
I can't.
快跑
Run!
你回来了
You came back.
来 莎拉
Come, Sestra.
其他人在找我们
People miss us.
如果我看见这个"S" 我会杀了她
When I see this "S," I will kill her.
嗨 海伦娜
Hello, Helena.
投票给艾丽森亨德里克斯就是投票给改变
A vote for Alison Hendrix is a vote for change.
- 我不能把店卖♥♥给你 - 我们遇到了一个难题
- I can't sell you the store. - There's been a hiccup.
我们需要那个店面来转移所有的产品
We need that storefront in order to move all this product.
我们今天晚上之前就能搞定
We'll have it to you by tonight.
你知道 无论这是什么 都不是很好
You know, whatever this is, it's not cool.
- 我根本不在乎 - 我们是毒贩
- I don't really care. - We're drug dealers.
他被一个叫珀可的人给活捉了
He's being held captive by some man called Paucho.
你要做什么 我的天
What are you doing? Oh, my God! Ah!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表