剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Help you? With what? Help you with Helena?
对
Yeah.
千万别
Please don't.
求你了
Please.
嗨 戴尔芬
Hi, Delphine.
我不会容忍♥这个的 戴尔芬 瑞秋对她来说太难了
I won't condone this, Delphine. Rachel's a stretch for her.
这会很快的
It will be brief.
斐迪南知道瑞秋 但这是 这是我的会议
Ferdinand knows Rachel, but it's... it's my meeting.
你可以就打个招呼再找个借口离开
You can just say hello and then excuse yourself.
你有个清道夫叫叫斐迪南
You've a cleaner named Ferdinand?
你不认为我能做到么
You don't think I can do this?
瑞秋 邓肯 贱女人
Rachel Duncan, uber-bitch.
那太糟了
That was terrible.
如果你打算这么做的话 你就得穿白衣服
If you're gonna do this, then you need to wear white.
好吗 白色晃眼
Okay? White dazzles,
老天知道你需要分散别人的注意力
God knows you'll need distraction.
嗯 不错
Yeah, that's good.
条件就是你要帮我救海伦娜
The deal is you're going to help me with Helena, yeah.
- 别说行 - 行
- Don't say yes. - Yes.
但是我们要一步一步来
But let's take it one step at a time.
但是她已经能够落到卡斯托尔手里了 你准备怎么办
Well, Castor has her, so what are you going to do about that?
尽我所能
Everything I can.
但是首先我们要撑过这场审讯
But first, we need to get through this inquisition.
斐迪南不能没感觉到任何差错
Ferdinand can't sense anything amiss.
如果我们畏缩 他会察觉到的
If we falter, he will smell it.
那就别畏缩 戴尔芬 给我们点空间
Well, don't falter, Delphine. Give us some space,
我要换衣服了
I have to change.
嗯 嗯
Hmm! Hmm!
高压96 低压60
96 over 60.
- 嘿 - 你的血压非常好
- Hey! - So your blood pressure's pretty good.
耶
Yeah.
那心脏呢
How's your heart?
喔 我和法国人玩完了
Oh... i'm done with the french.
真的吗 柯西玛
Seriously, Cosima...
身边有这么多克隆兵跑来跑去
With soldier clones running around, and you know,
还有这些蕾丝边戏码 额 我不知道
All this lesbian drama, uh, I don't know
到底还要不要在这个鬼地方继续工作下去
That I want to work on the super-secret shit anymore.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 我懂了
Yeah, I get it.
但你可能想看看这个
Um, but you might want to check this out.
拦截人魔岛
The island of Dr. Moreau.
对 这是邓肯教授的礼物
Yeah, it's a gift from Professor Duncan.
好家伙
Dude!
这个可能就是 他的密♥码♥
This could be... his key.
用来解锁剩下的合成数列
To unlock the rest of the synthetic sequences.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
戴尔芬知道你有这个吗
Does Delphine know you have this?
我从戴亚德学到了秘密才是力量
I've learned from Dyad that secrets are power.
而且直到你我解锁了这个密♥码♥
And until you and I decipher it,
没有人会知道 甚至是我的姐妹
No one is gonna know about it, not even my sisters.
别动
And hold.
欢迎来到戴亚德研究所
Welcome to the Dyad Institute.
享受你的卵巢切除手术吧
Enjoy your oophorectomy.
斐迪南
Ferdinand?
欢迎
Welcome.
我是戴尔芬 科米尔
Delphine Cormier.
科米尔博士 对吧
Dr. Cormier, yes.
瑞秋
Rachel?
很高兴再见到你 斐迪南
Nice to see you again, ferdinand.
很抱歉 我要去赶航♥班♥
I'm so sorry, I'm between flights.
我需要你们两个 请坐
I need you both. Please.
因为卡斯托尔的泄露
In the light of the Castor revelation,
高层派我
Topside has engaged me
对戴亚德进行保密审查
To conduct a security review of dyad.
- 我们十分理解 - 玛丽恩把一个活生生
- We understand. - Marion has held a living,
会喘气的卡斯托尔实验体藏在她的地下室里长达三个礼拜
Breathing castor subject in her basement for three weeks.
- 没错 - 没有向上级汇报
- Yes. - Without reporting it.
我认为她需要确认基因
I believe she needed genetic confirmation.
像你一样 我也是刚刚了解到这个情况
Like you, I've only just been brought up to speed.
还有谁知道
Who else is aware?
尼伦博士 瑞秋和我
Dr. Nealon, Rachel, and myself.
只有我们是知情人
We are the only ones in the loop.
保罗 迪尔登呢
Paul Dierden?
他好像是卡斯托尔的卧底
It appears he was a castor mole.
是你让他离你这么近的
You let him get right next to you.
保罗是她的监控者 里奇教授把他安排在那的
He was her monitor. Dr. Leekie put him there.
你同意了他做你的监控者
You have consent over your monitors.
我同意了 是的
I consented, yes.
我同意里奇教授的选择
To Dr. Leekie's choice.
还不止呢
There's more.
卡斯托尔绑♥架♥了海伦娜
Castor has kidnapped Helena,
莎拉 曼宁的双胞胎亲姐妹
Sarah Manning's maternal twin.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
千真万确
Yes.
莎拉 曼宁在你手里 对吧
You're holding Sarah Manning, correct?
是的
Yes.
我要审问她
I'd like to question her.
这真的有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
这的确
It is...
很有必要
Necessary.
谨听吩咐
Whatever you need.
请吧 瑞秋
After you, Rachel.
天啊 开始了
Holy doodle, here we go.
喂 喂 瑞秋
Oi, oi, Rachel.
闭嘴
Shut up.
永不过时啊 是么
Never gets old, does it?
是的
Yeah, it does.
把这个当成一句赞美吧 曼宁女士
Take it as a compliment, Miss Manning.
你能引起战争
You have a face to fight wars for.
但是当战争的种子播撒出去
But when the wild seed blows back into the fold
鞋跟上还有卡斯托尔标记的时候
With something like castor on her heels,
我就起疑心了
I get suspicious.
卡斯托尔是什么 那是什么
What's castor? What's that?
莎拉 事关重大
Sarah, this is very important.
在漫长的过去
In all your
你所有未经监控的四处游荡的过程中
Unmonitored wanderings through our murky history...
什么
What?
你有见过男性克隆人吗
Have you ever met a male clone?
回答问题
Answer the question.
没有 我没有
No, no!
为什么这么问 你是吗
Why, are you one?
没有吗 没见过一个军人男吗
No? Never met a soldier boy?
邓肯教授没有悄悄跟你说什么吗
No whisperings from professor duncan?
没有 没有
No, no.
我只见过我的姐♥妹♥们♥
I've only met my sisters.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 对
"Sisters"? Yeah.
你确实是那个野生的 不是吗
You really are the wild one, aren't you?
告诉我 瑞秋 五十年之后
Tell me, Rachel, 50 years from now,
你认为你的族人还会以姐妹相称吗
You think your kind will still be calling each other sister?
我希望我们只是
I would hope we'd just be
在出站口碰见的陌生人的关系
Another person in the checkout line.
太好了
Jolly good.
你在干嘛 你在干嘛
What are you doing? What are you doing?
斐迪南 拜托 啊啊
Ferdinand, please. Ah, ah, ah!
怎么了
Wh-what's happening?
我以为你已经康复了
I thought you were recovering from surgery.
拿开你的手 猪头
Get your hands off me, you pig!
给我小心点说话
You watch your mouth!
斐迪南 我们能说两句话吗
Ferdinand, may we have a word?
我们必须推迟卵巢切除手术
We had to postpone the oophorectomy.
你的目标是尽快让她绝育
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表