剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Used to light this place up every Friday night.
是这样啊
Is that so?
-噢 天啊 -没有理由不能这么说了
- Oh, my God. - No reason we can't do that again.
什么理由都能说我们不能这么说了
There is every reason we can't do it again.
来这里都只是为了说一首歌♥唱的不好吗
Come all this way just to say no to a song?
-来吧 给我听听 -快点啦
- Do it! For us? - Please.
西沃恩 我有消息告诉你
Siobhan, I've got something for you.
听着 我刚来到这附近
Listen, I'm just round the corner,
要向酒吧女侍问路对吗
so ask the barmaid for directions, yeah?
特伦斯
Terrance.
下午好啊
Good afternoon.
斐迪南
Ferdinand.
你特么吓到我了
You scared the shite outta me.
我以为你会打给我
I thought that you were going to call me
如果西沃恩 萨德勒回来镇上的话
if Siobhan Sadler ever came to town.
我们有过共识的
We had an understanding.
是 我们是要
Yeah, we did.
我正准备这么做的
I was just about to.
是吗
Well?
嗯 他们刚刚到 不是吗
Well, they just arrived, didn't they?
西沃恩和她的两个孩子
Siobhan and her two kids.
她带孩子来是什么意思
What's the purpose of this little family holiday?
我不知道
I don't know.
玩玩吧 我猜
Sightseeing, I suppose.
和老朋友见见面吧
Reconnecting with old friends.
对
Yeah!
我们来了
We are backed up
我们要留在楼上吗
Are we gonna stay on the floor?
这是靶心
That's a bullseye!
噢 差一点
Oh, so close.
我都忘了唱歌♥让我有多呕心沥血
I'd forgotten how bloody thirsty singing makes me.
的确非常的棒
It was absolutely amazing, S.
再点些别的
Order another.
只要我们找到卡斯托计划的幕后
So once we find this Castor original...
嗯 我们就可以解决了
Well, then I'll handle it.
我们真的要杀了他吗
Do we really have to kill him?
卡斯托计划让女人绝育
Castor is sterilizing women.
我们绝不能让这发生
We cannot let that happen.
特伦斯打来的
It's from Terrance.
啊
Aah!
啊
Aaaah!
啊
Aah!
叫上你哥哥 我们要走了
Gather your brother, we'll head over.
我约了我的医生
I'm off to my doctor's appointment.
好的 待会见
Okay, see you later.
再见 海伦娜
Bye, Helena.
天啊
Jesus.
海伦娜 你在做什么
Helena, what are you doing?
你脸受伤了
Your face is damaged.
我在跑步的时候
I was jogging.
我 我撞到一个邮箱上面去了
I... Bumped into a post.
我正好在找一些绷带
I'm just looking for a band-aid.
我想是拳头做的邮箱吧
A post made of fists, I think.
我没事
It was nothing.
不过请帮我个忙当她打电♥话♥来时不要告诉艾丽森
Just do me a favor and don't tell Alison
她已经够忙的了
if she calls. She's got enough on her plate.
坐下
Sit.
哦 哦
Ow, ow.
嘘嘘 嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
啧啧 啧啧
Tch, tch, tch.
我们必须帮你治疗一下
We have to fix you.
我会让它没那么痛
I will make the pain go away.
但你要告诉我真♥相♥
And maybe you will tell me some truth.
好吧
Okay.
你现在到我这来是因为现在你相信
Now you come to me because now you believe
你的女朋友是卡斯托的间谍
your girlfriend is a mole for Castor.
我不知道她是不是
I don't know whether she is or not,
但是我
but I...
她的事情不再重要了
There are things about her that don't line up anymore.
我为什么要帮你
Why should I help?
你辞职了
You resigned.
你说我离不开戴亚德
You said I could never quit Dyad.
你是对的
You were right.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我承认
I admit it.
我们一起卷入了这个乱局
We're in this bullshit together
我们都需要卡斯托消失
and we both need Castor gone.
你有什么没有告诉我
What are you not telling me?
萨拉现在在伦敦
That Sarah's in London right now
准备杀掉卡斯托初始源
trying to kill the Castor original.
- 哦 我的天啊 - 如果卡斯托破译了那本书
- Oh, my God. - If Castor did translate the book,
他们就会去找她
they're gonna be right on her heels.
我们必须知道谁给了他们那本书
We need to know who gave them that book.
然后把他留给我
Then leave it with me.
这样会痛吗
Is it gonna hurt?
- 会 - 什么
- Yes. - What?
现在 拿着这个
Now, hold this.
这是什么 闻起来很清香
What is it? It smells minty.
这是当修女替我们赶走
This we make in convent
恶魔时我们在修道院做的
when the nuns beat the demons from us.
哦
Oh.
以前从来没听说过那个故事
Never heard that story before.
你有更加有趣的故事 唐尼 亨德里克
You have more interesting stories, Donnie Hendrick.
毒贩还有 钱 钱 钱 钱
Drug dealers and money, money, money, money.
啧啧 啧啧 啧啧
Tut, tut, tut, tut.
我不应该和凯勒曼有任何关系的
I should never have gotten involved with Kellerman.
但我丢了我的工作 并且艾丽真的想竞选受托人
But I lost my job, and Ali really wanted to run for trustee.
你这么做事为了你的家庭
You do this for your family.
现在我要让我们摆脱它
Now I gotta get us out of it.
我已经把药还回去并把我们的钱拿回来了
I've gotta return the pills and get all our money back.
但他们拿走了柜子底下那个罐子装的东西
And they took this tank thingy from under the counter.
我的宝贝们
My babies?
- 什么 - 他们从我身体里
- Excuse... what? - They took eggs
拿走了蛋
from inside me,
让他们变成了婴儿 然后把他们
made them into babies, and put them
冻结在罐子里
frozen in the tank.
我想我从来也没听过这个故事
I guess I never heard that story either.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我会找到他们
I will find them.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我会解决他们
I'll get them.
海伦娜 那些人是坏人
Helena, these are bad people.
并且 你已经改过自新了 记得吗
And besides, you walk a new path, remember?
艾丽森不会喜欢这样的
Alison won't like this.
我不在乎
I don't care.
这是一个家庭中父亲做的决定
It's a dad decision, for the family.
并且现在你是家庭成员的一部分了
And you're part of it now.
特里
Terry?
特里
Terry?
哦 靠 特里
Oh, sh... Terry!
我在这里 亲爱的 是西沃恩
I'm here, pet, it's Siobhan.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我没有告诉他任何事情
I didn't tell him nothing.
给我一些止血的东西
Give me something to stop the bleeding!
好
Yeah.
他们让我
They had me...
做内线很多年了
Twisted up for years.
是谁 亲爱的
Who, love?
我只是
I just...
给他们提供了没有用的那部分
Gave them useless bits...
好让他们陷入困境
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表