剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Go again.
停
Stop!
停下 停止压力测试
Stop. Stop the stress tests.
我们还有两轮要做
We've got two more cycles to run.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
血检报告上写着呢
Blood work results.
静下来 你会感觉到
Just be still. You're going to feel
水在向四处流
the water rattle around in there for a while.
海伦娜
Helena,
我是维吉尼亚 科迪医生
I'm Doctor Virginia Coady.
我知道这看起来不像
I know it doesn't seem like it,
但我很开心见到你
but I'm very happy to meet you.
老是想它也没用
And for the invalid,
我们有热茶
we got some hot tea here...
加了一点点鸦♥片♥酒
with just a little snip of laudanum.
我在托盘上放了糖 但你要是想要蜂蜜 那我就
I got some sugar on the tray, but if you wanted honey, then I...
你不应该起来的
You shouldn't be up.
别这样
Come on.
坐下
Sit down.
哦
Oh...
你还好吗 疼吗
You okay? Does it hurt?
拜托
Come on.
振作起来
Chin up.
莎拉会想通的
Sarah will come around.
- 她会的 - 你这样想吗
- She will. - Do you think so?
真的吗
Really?
我很害怕会失去她 菲利克斯
I fear I've lost her, Felix,
还有我的孙女
and my granddaughter.
我可能能接受这一切 因为我觉得
And I might be able to bear that if I thought I'd...
能让他们平安无事 但是
made them safe, but...
无疑 我做不到
Clearly, I have not.
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
所以做些什么吧
So do something about it.
我已经做的够多了
I've done quite enough already.
不 胡说
No. Nonsense.
等等
Hang on.
看看这个东西
Look what I've got.
那是什么
What is that?
一次性电♥话♥
It's a clean cell.
用来联♥系♥你那些狡猾的朋友
For contacting your dodgy friends.
用来计划和调遣
For scheming and maneuvering
以及通知启动你们的计划
and setting things in motion.
我用不上它
I have no use for it.
不 会有用的
Yes, you do.
抱歉 亲爱的 但你不能这样袖手旁观
I'm sorry, love, but you don't get to sit this one out.
我们都不能
None of us do.
开工吧
Get to work.
别
Don't.
为什么 你紧张吗
Why, are you nervous?
不 我有晕动病
No, I get motion sickness.
还晕动病呢
"I get motion sickness."
- 我只是在帮你 - 停下
- I'm just helping. - Stop it.
噢
Oh.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你气色不错
You're looking well.
就像你最新的体♥检♥报告上写的一样好
As are your latest results.
是啊 我是你宝贵的参考数据
Yeah, I'm valuable data to you.
就像莎拉子♥宫♥
Just like Sarah's ovary.
自然科学需要艰难的抉择
Hard science requires hard choices.
你在你的治疗过程中做了你的选择
You've made them yourself in your own treatment.
现在的不同是
The difference now is...
我们要一起来做抉择
We make those choices together.
好吧
Okay.
所以你打算什么时候给我们讲讲
So when were you going to tell us
那个逃跑的卡斯托尔男
about the Castor dude who escaped?
那是我工作安排的第一项
It was my first item of business.
你怎么发现的
How'd you find out?
我不 我不认为我们分享了信息 不是吗
I don't... I don't think we're sharing yet, are we?
斯科特有问题要问你
Scott has a question for you.
呃 我
Uh... I...
好吧
Well...
如果我们有原始基因组 就能解决所有问题
If we had the original genome, that would solve everything.
所以
So...
它真的被摧毁了吗
Was it really destroyed?
还是说那又是个机密
Or is that just another classified secret?
相信我 我跟你们一样想要原材料
Believe me, I want your source material as much as you do.
但都因为邓肯夫妇 我们找不到原始基因组了
But thanks to the Duncans, it's lost to us.
为什么是邓肯夫妇
Why the Duncans?
在他们的指导下
Leda started as a military experiment
莉妲计划起初是作为一项军事实验被启动的
under their guidance.
是 我知道
Yeah, I got that.
军队叫停邓肯项目的时候
When the military shut down the Duncans,
戴亚德重新招募了他们
DYAD recruited them.
他们带走了莉妲的原始基因组
They brought the Leda genome with them,
但是他们分两条支线寻找基因捐献源
but they had sourced genetic donors for two lines...
女性实验目标 以及男性实验目标
A female subject and a male.
邓肯博士并没有提到男性克隆人
Professor Duncan didn't mention male clones.
是的 他没有
No, he didn't.
所以原始捐赠者是哪些人
So who were these original donors?
邓肯夫妇把答案带到坟墓里去了
The Duncans took that to their graves.
他们篡改了记录 隐藏了他们的个人信息
Falsified the records, hid their identities.
我们都认为卡斯托尔计划夭折了
We thought Castor died on the vine.
所以 莉妲和卡斯托尔的原始基因都
So, both the Leda and Castor originals are...
- 遗失了 - 没错
- lost. - Correct.
又一个未解之谜
Yet another mystery.
所以 就这样吗 我就可以回家了
So what, that's it? I just go home?
如果我们找到他们 我们会控告他们的 好吗
If we find them, we'll charge them, okay?
好 万一他们冲着我来呢
Yeah, what if they come after me?
听着 你要是看到其中之一 等我一下
Look, if you see either... Excuse me a second.
嘿 你不能在这附近抛头露面
Hey, you can't show your face around here.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
- 你有什么消息 - 没 他们早走了
- What did you learn? - Nothing. They're long gone.
- 就是她吗 - 是的
- Is that her? - Yes.
我能跟她谈谈吗
Can I talk to her?
当然不行 当然
Absolutely not. Abs...
你好 我是 呃 贝丝·蔡尔兹侦探
Hi, I'm, uh, Detective Beth Childs.
我 我想问你几个后续问题
I-I'd like to ask you a few follow-up questions.
贝丝 这案子我来做
Beth, I got this.
听着 我知道这些人能干出什么事
Look, I know what these guys are capable of.
只要你能跟我说说发生了什么
If you could just walk me through what happened.
尽量简短
It'll be brief.
然后 当我准备离开时
Then, when I tried to leave,
鲁迪 如果那是他的真名的话
Rudy... if that's even his real name...
他眼里的表情
He got this look in his eye.
看起来好像
And he was...
好像他对另一个很生气
like he was angry for the other one,
赛斯
Seth.
好像我拒绝他们是侮辱了他们
Like I had insulted them by rejecting him.
我以为他要杀了我
I thought he was gonna kill me.
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
他们查看了我的身份证
They went through my ID, they wrote down
把我所有个人信息都记在小本子上
all my information in this little notebook,
然后赛斯拔了一撮我的头发
and then Seth yanked out a piece of my hair
装进一个袋子里
and put it in a bag.
这什么意思 他是想把那当作战利品吗
Like, what is that? Is that a trophy?
- 那是袭击 - 是啊
- It's assault. - Yeah.
但我答应了第一个人 所以那就不算强♥奸♥ 是吗
But I consented to the first guy, so that's not rape, right?
真抱歉让你把事情又说了一遍
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
是 我也不想说
Yeah, me, too.
是时候把你送回家了
It's time to get you home.
- 谢谢你肯跟我说 - 也谢谢你
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表