剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- Thank you for talking to me. - Thank you.
你再做那样的事情
You pull something like that again,
你就再别想插手
you are out of my life.
听着 他们带走了海伦娜 好吗
Look, they've got Helena, okay?
我在调查这些疯子是冲着谁来的
I'm trying to figure out what these maniacs are after.
我只是抓住救命稻草
I'm just grasping at straws.
她说他们有相同的纹身
She says they have the same tattoo.
在左前臂 双头马的图案
Left forearm, picture of a two-headed horse.
有多远走多远
Stay the hell away from here.
他来了
Here he comes.
亲爱的 现在重新考虑还来得及
Honey, it's not too late to reconsider this.
不 不 你就听我指挥
No, no, just follow my lead.
只是有时候
It's just sometimes,
当你开始做某些事情的时候
when you get started on something,
你会变得有点
you can go a little...
这样 你懂我意思吗
Shoop! You know what I mean?
不懂
No.
你好 雷蒙
Hello, Ramon.
你好 我是唐尼 亨德里克斯
What's up? Donnie Hendrix.
他是谁
Who's this guy?
这是我老公
This is my husband.
他完全可信
He's totally trustworthy.
所以到底什么事
So what's this about?
我们想买♥♥下你的生意
We would like to buy your business.
你的存货 客户名单 和其它一切
Your inventory and your client list, everything.
让我们来接手 你就可以去上大学
We'll take it off your hands, and you can go off to college
干些你自己的事了
and make something of yourself.
噢 好啊 哥们你在哪读书
Oh, cool, what are you studying, bro?
噢 恕我直言
Ah! With all due respect,
你们哪来那么多钱
what makes you think you have the stones
来做这笔生意
for this line of work?
噢 我们有钱
Oh, we have the stones.
对 别担心我们的钱
Yeah. Don't doubt our stones,
我们多得是钱
we have ample stones.
你亲口说过
You said it yourself.
你的大部分客户都在我的人际网里
Most of your clients are in my circle.
所以你怎么说
So what do you say?
医生们很有钱
Doctors are rich.
有些医生很有钱
Some doctors are rich.
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
操
Shit!
嘿
Hey.
你在接头点吗
Are you at your pick-up location?
我不要回基地
I'm not going back to base.
你什么意思 我们接了命令的
What do you mean? We have orders.
我知道你受了干扰 兄弟
I know you're glitching, brother.
是喝了太多酒 我没事
It was the booze, I'm fine.
赛斯 我都看见了
Seth, I saw.
事情发生多久了
How long has it been happening?
一个礼拜 可能两个
A week. Maybe two.
那就别无选择了
Then there's no choice.
我不会袖手旁观的 你听到了吗
I'm not gonna stand by and watch it happen, you hear?
情况变糟了
It's getting worse.
我不知道要怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我们要做完这份工作
We're gonna finish the job.
根据神话所述 卡斯托尔是一个骑着马的勇者
According to the myth, Castor was a warrior horseman.
看上去有点像恶棍呢
Bit of a badass by the looks of it.
那跟卡尔的发现正好相配
Well, that fits with what Cal found.
他说双头马纹身是某种地下行动的标志
He says the horse tattoo is some kind of black ops insignia.
有点道理 他们是有重任在身的
That makes sense. They're purpose-raised,
难以捉摸的完美幽灵士兵
untraceable... The perfect ghost soldiers.
那么他们为什么要弄到那女人的头发
So, why did they take the woman's hair?
不清楚啊 医学检测吗
I don't know. Medical testing?
如果他得到了卵泡 那就如同得到了座金矿
If he got a follicle, that's like a gold mine.
这完全对我寻找海伦娜没有任何帮助 柯西玛
This doesn't get me any closer to Helena, Cos.
倒是有个办法 莎拉
Well, there is one option, Sarah,
但你一定不会喜欢的
but you're not gonna like it.
我不去找S夫人
I'm not going to S.
她能帮你联♥系♥上保罗
She can get you in touch with Paul.
保罗会生气并把S夫人带走的
Paul can piss off and take S with him.
这才是问题所在
They're the bloody problem.
这也让他们成为 我们的最好线索
Which makes them... our best lead.
所有的芒果都是金色的
All mangoes are golden.
金色的东西都不便宜 结论是
Nothing golden is cheap. Conclusion...
- 他在说芒果吗 - 所有的芒果都是便宜的
- Did he say mangoes? - All mangoes are cheap.
这些表述
Is that a sound conclusion,
能得出有力结论吗
based on those statements?
我们喜欢芒果
We like mangoes.
请你专心点
Please concentrate.
所有的芒果都是便宜的 对还是错
All mangoes are cheap. True or false.
芒果在哪呢
Where are these mangoes?
芒果在哪呢
Where are these mangoes?
需要我再解释一遍测试吗
Do I have to explain the exercise again?
我想看看这些芒果
I would like to see these mangoes.
医生在问你问题
The doctor asked a question.
我见过你的兄弟
I met your brother.
他很丑
He's ugly.
好的 够了
Okay. That's enough.
接着激怒他们 我们永远不会得到芒果的
Keep provoking them, we'll never get any mangoes.
闭嘴 小虫
Silence, insect!
海伦娜
Helena.
我们走吧
Let's walk.
关于这地方我有话说
I will say this about the place...
晚上空气很棒
The air is good at night,
我想在哪抽烟就在哪抽
and I can smoke where I want.
你肯定很早就来了 一周 两周
You must be very early on. A week? Two?
所以你的案例很特别 不是吗
Makes you quite a special case, doesn't it?
去问最后跟我说话的那家伙吧
Ask the last person who told me that.
脸上有记号♥的家伙 他们是你的孩子吗
The Mark-faced boys, they are your babies?
他们还很小的时候到我身边的
They came to me when they were very young.
讽剌的是 我从没想过要孩子
The irony of it? I never wanted kids.
觉得不适合我
Didn't think it was for me.
接下来
Next thing I know,
我有了多到数不过来的孩子
I've got more than I can count.
好讨厌啊
How unpleasant.
我觉得你应该知道你怎么来这的 海伦娜
I think you should know how you got here, Helena.
你家人出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Your family sold you out.
莎拉出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Sarah sold you out.
他们认为你是牺牲品
They decided you were expendable.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你可以确信这一点
You can be sure of this...
你对我和我的小子们而言
You're not expendable to me.
可不是牺牲品
Or my boys.
你征服了如此多的
You've overcome so much.
你的养育者
Your upbringing,
你的生理 你的命运
your biology, your fate.
我们会找到答案的
We're going to find out how.
嗨
Hi.
- 她在吗 - 在
- She here? - Yeah.
稍等
Hang on though.
她断了三根肋骨 好吗
She got three broken ribs, all right?
我想她可能脑震荡了
And I think she might be concussed,
因为她现在直接的很奇怪
because she's being weirdly straightforward,
所以温柔点
so go easy on her.
好的
Mm-hmm.
嗨 S夫人 我要跟保罗联♥系♥
Hey, S, I need to get in touch with Paul.
他黑化了
He's gone dark.
得到了他想要的
Got what he wanted.
那我们也完了
Then we're done.
卡尔对于你假装有个正常的生活没有任何帮助
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表