剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
这已经够奇怪的了
This is weird enough.
斯科特 一个好的实验室搭档
Scott, a good lab partner
要会善解人意
should be metaphysically empathetic.
夹子还是勺子
Tongs or spoons?
- 呃 - 哦 我的天啊
- Uh... - Oh, my god!
好吧 我看到了
Well, I looked.
我不应该看的
I shouldn't have looked.
好的
Okay.
哦
Oh!
哦 糟透
Oh, bollocks.
容器盒
Receptacle.
嘿 你还好吗 伊戈尔
Hey. You all right there, Igor?
还好吧
Still with me?
额
Ugh...
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
鸟 鸟
Bir... bird.
额 星星
Um... star.
刀
Knife.
很接近
Close.
钥匙
Key.
你的失语症和运动技能
The aphasia is improving already,
恢复了不少
and so are your motor skills.
在艺术疗法和物理疗法
With the help of art
的帮助下
and physiotherapy...
外面
Outside?
很抱歉
Sadly,
瑞秋 邓肯上层知道的已经都过去了
the Rachel Duncan topside knew has passed.
飞机失事了
Plane crash.
戴尔芬
Delphine.
我 我
I'm... I'm...
结束了
finished.
我们还是集中在你的康复上吧
Let's focus on your recovery.
你比你自己认为的更有价值
You're more valuable than you know.
马
Horses.
其他人走开
Clear the room.
放松
At ease.
老大 我觉得你对我很生气
Man, I thought you were really mad at me.
是的 你的日志
I am. Your logs.
坐
Sit.
她的名字叫做帕蒂
Her name was Patty.
马克躲起来了
Mark's gone dark.
老大 那家伙是个懦夫
Man, that guy is such a pussy.
别低估他
Don't underestimate him.
如果他拒绝执行任务 就把他带回家
If he's off task, just bring him home.
那主要问题呢
And the major?
我会解决主要问题
I'll handle the major.
妈妈
Mom...
我在赛斯的眼中
I saw it start
看到它启动了
in Seth's eyes.
过程很快
It took him so fast.
过来
Come.
如果有任何可能
If there was any chance that Sarah
莎拉仍有样品 我
still had the samples, I...
我会尽全力
I had to try.
我的儿子
My boy.
没事的
Okay.
艾丽森 你好
Alison! Hi.
好
Hi!
我们听说了你的新生意
We heard about your new business.
是的
Yeah.
我们能不能拿些
Could we maybe get some...
肥皂
soap?
是的 事实上针对新顾客
Yes. We actually have
我们有特别商品
a special for new customers.
免费的样品
Free sample?
当然 谢谢
Sure! Thank you.
你怎么样 还好吗
How about you? Yeah?
你们两个有没有对学校委托人作出决定
Have you two made your decision for school trustee?
还在考虑
Still thinking about it.
别考虑太久
Don't think too hard.
肥皂是一个完美的掩护
Soap is the perfect cover.
艾丽 我们可能要休息几个月
Ali, we're going to break even in months.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
多年前我们就应该是毒贩
We should have been drug dealers years ago.
嗯
Mnh-mnh.
医药企业家 唐尼
Pharmaceutical entrepreneurs, Donnie.
只要每一个新顾客都投票反对
As long as every new customer is a vote against
该死的玛西 科茨
Marci flippin' Coates.
你好
Hello!
你好 玛西
Hi! Marci.
哦 孩子说你在车♥库♥里
Oh, the kids said that you were in the garage.
你不应该到这里来
You shouldn't be back here.
这里有 废气
There's... fumes.
和猪油
And lard.
很好 这是 好棒的制♥作♥流程
Well, this is, uh, quite the operation.
我不知道肥皂是这样制♥造♥的
I had no idea soap-making was so involved.
你想学一堂课吗
Would you like a lesson?
有进取心
Enterprising,
又有政♥治♥头脑
and a head for politics.
好一匹黑♥马♥ 她的秘诀是什么
Quite the dark horse. What's her secret?
哦 你知道的
Oh, you know,
只是老式计谋罢了 玛西
just good old fashioned stumping, Marci.
我们不可能都成为现任总统
We can't all be the incumbent,
所以我们有些人不得不为他工作
so some of us have to work for it.
所以 艾丽森
So, Alison,
我有一个小建议
I have a little proposal for you.
- 恩 - 我可以帮你
- Hmm! - I can get you
在这所房♥子里获得一个惊人交易
an amazing deal on this house.
卖♥♥家很积极
The sellers are very motivated.
这房♥子在一个不同的学区
This is in a different school district.
亲爱的 他们有一个盐水池
Honey, they have a saltwater pool.
唐尼
Donnie.
看 艾丽森
Look, Alison,
你可以用你的肥皂买♥♥一些选票
you can buy a few votes with your soaps,
你很有可能抢走一些我的选票
you can quite possibly carve out some of my support,
但你不会真正成功的
but you can't actually win.
去卖♥♥你的房♥子吧 玛西
Go sell a house, Marci.
你真的认为那些人会放心把他们的小孩
Do you seriously think that people are going to
交给一个臭名昭著的醉汉吗
trust their children to an infamous alcoholic?
为什么不呢
Why not?
所以他们会相信一个假冒的 二流的房♥产经纪人咯
They trusted a conniving, second-rate realtor.
希望最好的女人能赢 艾丽森
May the best woman win, Alison.
再见 玛西
Good-bye, Marci.
我要切东西了
I need to cut something.
好的 别用乡音 这不是苏格兰的地盘
Okay, drop the accent. This isn't Scotland Yard.
威拉德 芬奇
Willard Finch.
这是私人领地
This is private property.
儿子 你跑这么远来干什么
Well, you're a long way from home, son.
真有趣
That's funny.
我和你的儿子一点都不像
I don't look a thing like your son.
不会的
That you wouldn't.
我们在追捕这个家伙
We're hunting this guy.
我可以看下吗
Can I?
可以
Yep.
不 不认识他
Nope. Don't know him.
他和亨利克 约翰森的女儿一起旅行
He's traveling with the daughter of Henrik Johanssen.
都是谁
Who's that, now?
亨利克 他是民兵组织的成员
Henrik. He was part of your little militia
- 在黄金年代 - 我的小民兵
- back in the day. - My little militia?
你还记得吗 那天联邦调查局
You remember? Back when the feds dug up
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表