剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
To keep 'em at bay.
我在这里
I'm here.
那些数字
The number.
我没有告诉他们
I didn't tell 'em.
但是 亲爱的 你必须知道
But, pet, you need to know...
哦 老天
Oh, good God.
S
S.
我去
Shit.
他是不是
Is he...
- S. - 妈
- S. - Mum.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
- 我们走 - 我们回家
- We leave. - We go home.
S 我们要找到卡斯托
S, we need to find Castor.
我们已经失去了我们的优势
We lost our advantage.
他说他知道了一些事情 是什么
He said he found something. What...
闭嘴 这不是赌博 我们完了
Shut it. It's not a debate. We are done.
来吧 她是对的 我们必须走 好吗 我们走吧
Come on, she's right. We gotta go, okay? Let's go.
回酒吧去
Get back to the pub.
我会处理这些事情的 就在那里等我把
I'll take care of this. Just wait for me there.
在我到之前不要走
Do not move until I get there.
他 他找到了什么
What did he... What did he find?
菲利克斯 你能帮我把她带走吗
Felix, will you get her out of here?
我们走吧
Let's go.
过来 莎拉
Come on. Sarah.
好的
Yep.
我的天啊 我们走吧
Bloody hell! Let's go!
来了
Coming!
我们不回去
We're not going back.
你没看到那个死人吗
Did you not see the dead man back there?
对的 这也说明我们越来越接近他们了
Yes, which means they're getting closer.
这个让我们更有把握去看看这狗屎到底是什么
All the more reason for us to get to the bottom of this shit.
你是从哪里得到这个的
Where the hell did you get that?
嘘
Shh!
特里说他发现了一些事 对吗 所以
Terry said he found sommat, right? So...
-特里死了 -莎拉
-Terry's dead, -Sarah.
如果我们打电♥话♥给他的人 我们就会知道他发现了什么
If we call his people, we'll find out what it was.
看 看 两次
Look, look, two...
这个号♥码在今天被呼叫了两次
Two times this number was called today.
我不关心这个 我不喜欢这样
I don't care! I don't like this.
你必须把他还给S.
You should have given that to S.
嘘 嘘
Shh, shh.
你现在想要什么
What you want now?
呃 我需要见你
Uh... I need to see ya.
你是谁
Who is this?
是西沃恩
It's Siobhan.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
你在哪里
Where are you?
北亚纳特东边的街区
A few blocks east of the Bayonet.
广场见 一个小时后
In the square, in an hour.
我会派人去的
I'll send someone.
好了
Great.
这一点都不像是个不祥的预兆
That doesn't sound ominous at all.
你不要去
You don't have to come.
不 我要去
Yeah, I do.
因为我必须知道你是安全的
'Cause I need to know you're safe!
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我们应该和S一起这么做
We should be doing this with S.
那么你回酒吧 在那里等她
Then go back to the pub and wait for her there.
不惜错过秘密会议
And miss our clandestine meeting
和一名危险的暴徒在一起吗
with a dangerous thug?
我想弄明白到底发生了什么
I need to figure out what's going on.
当他发现你并非你所说的那个人时
And what's gonna happen when he figures out
他会怎么做呢
that you're not who you said you are?
噢 这也太简单粗暴了
Oh, that's bloody brilliant.
不然呢 你有什么更好的点子吗
Yeah, you got a better plan?
是西沃恩吗
You Siobhan?
进来吧
Come on, then.
是这儿么
This is place?
对 就是这儿
Yup, this is place.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be right back.
嘿
Hey.
普兹诺先生
Senhor Pouzihno.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you again.
我不知道 额 杰森 凯勒曼和你说了些什么
I don't know what, uh, Jason Kellerman told you,
但我们有一些...
but we had a bit of...
其实 额 那都不重要
Actually, you know what, it doesn't matter.
这是我们从您这儿得到的所有东西了
So, this is everything that we got from you.
留着这些箱子 你好我好大家好
Keep the bins, esta' tudo bem.
我只是
I just really need
想要回那个桶
that tank back.
我还以为你不知道这是啥呢
I thought you didn't know what it was.
这是私人物品 好吗
It's private, okay?
好吧 知道吗
All right, you know what?
这里面是受精卵
It's fertilized embryos.
我和我媳妇儿那功能不大好
My wife and I are having a little trouble...
不好意思 你们说啥 什么我的“枪”...
I'm sorry, what? My gun...
噢 我知道了
Oh, I get it.
没子弹的枪 打空炮
Empty gun, shooting blanks.
对 我就是这么个情况
Yup! That's me.
我只是想要回它 如果 普兹诺先生
I just need that back, and also if you could
你能大发慈悲
see it in your heart,
赔偿我们药钱
Mr. Pouzhino, to reimburse us
的话
for the pills,
那么...
then...
我们就会有多远滚多远
We'd be all squared away.
是他媳妇儿
It's the wife.
艾丽森
Alison.
宝贝儿 我说了待在车里
Honey, I said to wait in the car.
你去了好长时间
You were taking a long time.
我来看看
I came to check up...
老公
Husband.
你怎么声音成这样了
What's up with your voice?
我感冒了
I have a cold.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
是最糟糕的那种
It's one of those really bad ones
会导致说话不连贯的感冒 这样吧
that messes with your... syntax. You know what?
你少说点话 宝贝儿
Why don't you just save your voice, honey,
路易莎会把那个桶给我们的
because Luisa here is going to give us the tank back.
噢 还有
Oh, so,
普兹诺先生
Mr. Pouzhino.
退款那事儿怎么说
What about that refund?
你丫放屁
Bubbles.
你把我的钱拿去洗了
You wash my money.
亨德里克斯先生 不能退款
There's no refund, Mr. Hendrix.
现在你为我叔叔工作了
You work for my uncle now.
宝贝儿 咱们还是走吧 拿到受精卵就好
Honey, we better go. We have your eggs.
走吧
Come on.
嘿 你再也别想
Hey, don't even think about
重返商界了
getting back into business.
我们知道你住哪儿
We know where you live.
也知道奥斯卡和珍玛在哪儿上学
We know where Oscar and Gemma go to school.
你胆敢威胁我的孩子们
Did you threaten babies?
艾丽森 宝贝儿 咱们走
Alison, honey, let's go.
赶紧离开这地方 好吗
Let's just get outta here, okay?
嘿
Hey!
艾丽森 不
Alison! No!
小艾 不 不
Ali, no! No!
快开门 快停下
Open the door! Stop!
你不该威胁孩子的
You should not threaten babies.
海伦娜 海伦娜 别犯傻
Helena! Helena! Don't do this!
你怎么来了
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表