剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- 克隆儿 - 基因一致
- Cloned. - Genetic identicals.
目前已知的有九人
Yeah we count nine of us so far.
贝丝死后 我盗用了她的身份
When Beth died, I took her identity.
你一直在监视观察着她
You're her monitor. You observe her.
她最终选择自杀
And she killed herself
因为她深爱的那个男人
because the man that she loved
将她的一生编织成一个谎言
turned her whole life into a lie!
玛吉·陈是谁
Who the hell is Maggie Chen?
就是贝丝开枪射击的那个女的
Uh, that's the woman Beth shot.
创生会是我们的一个契机
Neolution gives us the opportunity
让我们可以控制自我进化
at self-directed evolution.
不管你认为的科学是怎样
Wherever you think the science is at
但你肯定是错的
I guarantee you're wrong.
他们不光实行莉妲项目
They haven't just infiltrated Leda.
同时也开展了卡斯托项目
They run Castor, too, both projects.
我讨厌那些创生主义者
I hate Neolutionists.
我暂且自行假定你有个计划保护你亲爱的母亲
I'll assume you have a plan to hide your dear mum?
- 我们会有的 - 那就好
- We might. - Good.
有多远走多远吧 我没必要知道是哪里
Far away. I don't need to know where.
你好
Hello?
我看到了他们 那些剥脸人
I saw them... the cheek choppers.
你是M.K.吗
M.K.?
- 跟同类们在一起 - 什么
- Follow the coordinates. - What?
记住 千万不要相信你身边的人
Remember... Don't trust anyone next to you.
贝丝
Beth...
谁呀
who's that?
没谁
No one.
这是什么
What is this?
你还好吗
You all right?
嗯 我没事儿
Yeah, I'm fine.
抱歉 有人举报
Sorry. A tip from a source.
我什么时候能再见到你
What time will I see you later?
你要干嘛
Why?
我想给你做晚饭啊
I want to make you dinner.
你又在你卧室回归警♥察♥身份了哈
Being a cop in your own bedroom again?
没错 这确实是个问题
Yeah, it's a problem.
但晚餐还是可以有的
But dinner would be nice, yeah.
去的时候小心点儿
Go easy out there.
电♥话♥是半夜打来的吗
The call came in the middle of the night?
什么样的匿名线人会把你引到这儿来啊
What kind of anonymous tip brings you all the way out here?
我知道就见鬼了
Hell if I know.
你觉得是不是你那些人中的
You think it's one of your C.I.s?
我没听出他的声音
I... I didn't recognize his voice.
你有没有睡觉啊
Did you get any sleep at all?
你看上去糟透了
You look like shit.
- 你好啊 - 你好
- Hey. - Hey.
- 好啊 - 看那装尸袋
- Hey. - Body bag.
泰迪牌 是吧
Tidy, huh?
这种牌子在太平间和急救服务时广泛应用
Of a brand widely used by mortuary and emergency services.
我们要不要打开啊
Shall we open our present?
- 好呀 - 好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好吧 这有点不要脸啊
Okay. Well, that's cheeky.
死因嘛
Cause of death?
我猜是雪茄爆♥炸♥了
I have to go with exploding cigar.
很好 那这就结案啦
Good. Case closed.
还倒有点意思
That's mildly interesting.
等一下 只有这一只吗
Wait a minute. Just one?
对呀
Yeah.
文身啊
Ink.
还挺漂亮的
Thanks, gorgeous.
我就想知道你的名字
I just want to know your name.
我去
Well, damn.
你之前见过这种吗
You ever seen one of those before?
手术成了分叉阴♥茎♥
Surgically bifurcated penis.
- 他自己动的刀吗 - 应该是吧
- He did that to himself? - Mm-hmm.
但这样有啥好处呢
But I don't see any advantage to that.
也许这是种
Perhaps it's a statement
双性同体的表现呢 亚瑟
of masculine/feminine duality, Arthur.
绝对不是
No, it isn't.
好吧 这家伙对人体器官挺感兴趣的
Okay. So, our guy's into body mods,
所以这是不是剥脸的原因啊
so is that what the cheek's about?
脸部组织是被人熟练地移除的
Oh, the cheek's been rather skillfully removed,
但我能看到一些挣扎的痕迹
but I see signs of a struggle.
詹妮丝 帮个忙
Hey, Janis, can you...
没问题
Yeah.
他完好的那侧脸
His good side.
有一些脚印 应该是两个人的
Got footprints... two sets coming in.
一个小号♥ 一个大号♥的
One size small, one size giant.
体力活都是大脚的那人干的
Big one does all the heavy lifting.
也许脚小的那个是个女的也不一定
Smaller one's a woman, maybe?
你饿了 对吧
Hey, you're hungry, right?
你怎么知道
How could you tell?
去冯先生店怎样
Fung's?
那到那儿见好了
See you there. Yeah.
你起得挺早的嘛
You're up early.
伙计 你得跟艾莉森谈谈
Dude, you need to talk to Alison.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What's going on?
我得交学费
I need to pay my tuition.
为了你们我在换学校
I'm changing schools for you guys.
如果今天账户里钱没到位 对不起了
If the money's not in the account today, I'm sorry
你那位生病的德国朋友就得
but your sick German's gonna have to wait
等到下个学期了
till next semester.
艾莉森会支付的 好吗
Alison will pay, all right?
你就不要操心了
Don't... Don't worry about that.
她想要一个费用清单
She wants an expense report.
我会跟她讲的 好吗
I'll talk to her, okay?
好吧 但你能不能快点儿
Yeah, well, can you hurry?
因为从某种层面上讲我已经无家可归了
'Cause I'm technically homeless,
而且我刚刚跟我女朋友分手
and I just split up with my girlfriend.
- 一切都还好吗 - 其实不太好
- Everything else okay? - Not really.
你有没有听过一个蕾丝边和搬家用卡车的故事
You ever heard the one about the lesbian and the U-Haul?
算啦
Never mind.
当我没说
Forget it.
我想要你的答复 贝丝
I want answers, Beth.
我知道你肯定有事儿瞒着我们
I know there's a shitload you're not telling us.
不久我就会了解更多情报了 行吗
I'll know more soon, all right?
你只要把安全放在第一位就好 好吗 科西玛
All you need to do is travel safe, okay, Cosima?
我很快就去见你
I'll see you soon.
好吧好吧 随便啦
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever.
那行 再见
Okay. See you.
好的
Okay.
我们原来总是聊我们生活中的那些破事儿
We used to talk through our personal shit all the time.
我有职业病啊
I got cop problems.
感情生活一塌糊涂
In a shit relationship.
也许你还记得你离婚的事儿
Maybe you remember your divorce.
是的
Yeah.
我记得当我需要你的时候你都在我身边
I remember that you were there for me when I needed you.
我暂时还不需要你
I don't need you yet.
我想要先自己处理
Let me just get a handle on it first.
那你那些药又是怎么回事
What about the pills?
他们可是把你盯得紧紧的
They got a close eye on you.
是啊 我知道自己作为警♥察♥有多不合格
Yeah, I'm aware I'm a crappy cop.
事实并非如此
Thing is, you're not.
你只是最近几个月过得异常艰难罢了
You just had a rough couple months.
天哪 到底是什么让你像变了个人似的
God, what is it that's got you so twisted up?
只是因为保罗吗
Is it just Paul?
这是我的事儿
It's my shit.
你别插手了
Don't take it on.
你们好啊
Hey.
你们这一脸的丧气相和刻意的伪装是怎么回事
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表