剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You know, it's not her fault,
并不是她的错
the way she is.
她不是魔鬼
She's not a monster,
她只是 被训练成了杀手
she was just... Trained to be a killer.
那是不是听起来很耳熟
Does that sound familiar?
你怎么知道她仍然活着
How do you know she's even still alive?
我就是这么认为
I just do.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
你们带走她是有原因的 对吗
Your people took her for a reason, yeah?
为了找到治疗的方法我们会做任何事情
We'd do anything to find a cure.
你一定是帕森斯
You must be Parsons.
求你
Please...
杀
K...
他们对你做了什么
what did they do to you?
杀了
Kill...
我
Me.
杀了
K... kill...
我
Me.
愚蠢的女孩
Stupid girl.
为什么要在他身上浪费你逃跑的机会
Why would you waste your chance of escape on him?
他已经死了
He's already dead.
快走吧
Get moving.
别管他
Leave him.
求你了
Please...
求你了
Please...
我们都被我们的家庭遗弃
We've both been abandoned by our families,
留下来受苦
left to suffer.
我会让它消失
I will make it go away.
不会再有痛苦 小家伙
No more pain, little one.
嘘
Shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
睡吧 小羊羔
Sleep now, lamb chop.
睡吧
Sleep.
守卫
Guards!
你这个愚蠢的女孩
You stupid girl.
你说你喜欢你的孩子们 但是你撒谎了
You say you love boys, but you lie.
守卫 你就是一个狗屎母亲
Guards! You're a shit mother!
抓住她
Take her.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
马克 马克 清醒点
Mark. Mark! Stay awake.
你不要死在我身边 兄弟
I don't need you dying on me, brother.
我又不是你真正的兄弟
You know I'm not really your brother.
不 你是
Well, you are.
从生物学上来说你是
Biology says you are.
如果我们在这里找到了生物样本 我们就都可以得到我们需要的了
If we find the biology in here, then we both got what we need.
马克 我找到了
Mark, I've got it.
你认为他能听到你说话吗
Don't think he can hear you.
哦 糟糕
Oh, shit.
这里 你拿着这个
Here. You take this.
你把 你把海伦娜给我
You give... you give me back Helena.
现在可不是你
You're not in a position
提要求的时候 不是吗 莎拉
to make demands, now, are you, Sarah?
盒子里有什么
What's in the box?
是你想要的东西
It's what you want.
是卡斯托尔DNA
It's Castor DNA.
打开它
Open it.
- 快点 - 好的 好的
- Let's go! - Yes, yes.
哦 看在上帝的份上
Oh, for Christ’s sake.
莎拉
Sarah?
我知道你在里面
I know you're in here.
莎拉
Sarah.
你真不应该那么做
You really shouldn't have done that.
我下手会很快也不会痛的
I would have made it quick and painless.
好吧
Well...
会相当痛啦
Relatively.
对了 你那惹人爱的小姑娘怎么样了
How is that sweet little girl of yours, anyway?
嗯
Hmm?
基拉一定会想念她的妈咪的
Kira sure is gonna miss her mommy.
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy? Mommy?
你在哪里
Where are you?
妈咪
Mommy!
我找不到你
I can't find you!
哦
Oh.
你在这里 妈咪
There you are, mommy.
求你了 你已经找到你想要的了
Please, you've got what you wanted.
求你让我走吧
Please let me go.
恐怕我不能那样做
Afraid I can't do that.
士兵
Soldier!
停下
Stand down.
为什么我要听你的
Now why would I listen to you?
因为我是你上司
Because I'm your superior officer,
我命令你不要动她
and I gave you an order.
不 抱歉 我不听从叛徒的命令
No, sorry. I don't take orders from traitors.
士兵 注意你的言辞
Watch your mouth, soldier.
想想你是在和谁说话
Mind who you're talking to.
你在为敌人工作
You were working with the enemy.
我居然还给你卖♥♥命
I followed you.
我在做我必须做的事
I was doing what I had to do
为了完成我的使命 我做的
to complete my mission, which I did.
不仅仅是你看到的 但是呢
That's more than you can say, but then again,
从来没有人对你抱有期望 不是吗
no one ever expected much from you, did they?
你受了伤
You're wounded.
还很虚弱
Weak.
我可以现在就杀了你们俩
I could just end you both right now,
拿走你发现的带回去给妈妈
take what you found and bring it back to mother.
她不会觉察出什么的
She'd never know the difference.
那就动手吧
Then do it...
亲爱的兄弟
Little brother.
怎么了
Well?
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
做得好 兄弟
Well done, brother.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you, sir.
好了 你这个傻瓜
All right, you jackass,
拿上那个盒子
go grab that box.
我们回家吧
We got to bring it home.
我们不能坐视不管
You know we don't leave loose ends.
是的
No.
我们不能
No, we don't.
把他的基因组和你的进行比较
By comparing his genome to yours,
我们可以找出其中的缺陷 开♥发♥基因治疗
we can isolate the defect, develop a gene therapy.
你是亚瑟 贝尔
Are you Arthur Bell?
她看起来不打算对我进行邪教洗♥脑♥
She doesn't look ready for cult deprogramming to me.
我不再是家族一员了
I'm not a Prolethean anymore.
我们能相信你的话吗
And we're just supposed to take your word for it?
哈哈
Ha ha!
这是你第一次网络约会吗
Is this your first sapphire date?
是的
Yeah, yeah, it is.
你比我预想的要好
You're way more than I expected.
有人吗
Anybody?
你要做的就是离远点
All you had to do was stay away.
莎拉 你斗不过我的
I'm not someone you can fight, Sarah.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表