剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
It's our best lead.
是我们...
It's our...
唯一的线索
only lead.
是卡斯特本体吗
To the Castor Original?
如果他们找到他 那他们就绝不会收手的
If they find him, then they'll never stop.
我们要先找到他
We need to get to him first.
- 是的 - 糟啦
- Yeah. - Bloody hell.
我们要回家吗
Are we going home?
你好啊
Hello.
尼伦博士
Dr. Nealon.
瑞秋
Rachel.
我相信你...
I trust you had a...
国外玩的很愉快吧
pleasant journey abroad?
做的不错
You did well.
科米尔医生不知道你走了
Dr. Cormier has no idea you're gone.
萨拉也不知道
Neither does Sarah.
你把他们耍得团团转
You played them perfectly.
小心...
Take care of...
克莉丝汀
Krystal.
哦 她被照料的很好
Oh, she's in good hands,
你也是
as are you.
你醒来的时候就有一只完美的义眼了
You'll wake up with a perfectly matched prosthetic eye.
镜中会再次出现以前那个你
You'll be your old self in the mirror again.
是时候开始了 古德里奇女士
Es ist zeit anzufangen, Ms. Goderitch.
谢谢 医生
Danke, Doctor.
谢谢你 艾伦
Thank you, Allen.
她现在在你手里 女士
She's in your hands now, ma'am.
当我们找到卡斯特本体的时候
When we find the Castor Original,
只有一个办法
there's only one way this can go.
我要杀了他
I'm going to kill him.
我们会失利吗
Are we gonna get rough?
我还有多长时间
How much time do I have?
我们会停滞不前吗
Are we gonna stay on the floor?
现在来找我因为你相信
Now you come to me because now you believe
你女友是卡斯托的内奸
your girlfriend is a mole for Castor.
- 斐迪南 - 下午好啊
- Ferdinand. - Good afternoon.
我们会停滞不前吗
Are we gonna stay on the floor?
海伦娜 你做了什么
Helena, what did you do?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表