剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- What? - Cosima needs my pee.
什么意思 做什么用
What do you mean she needs your pee? What for?
我不知道 科学用途 我...我不知道
I don't know, science? I... don't know.
如果她想要 她可以自己来取
If she wants it, she can come and get it.
哦 艾利森 你的宣传亭真好看
Oh! Alison, your booth is wonderful.
就像在卖♥♥泡泡糖一样
It's like you're selling bubble gum.
哦
Oh.
菲力克斯道金斯 竞选管理人
Felix Dawkins, campaign manager.
哦 很有意思的...选择啊
Oh. That's an interesting... choice.
估计对我们那些保守的选民没用啊
May not work for our conservative voters.
哦 那是很不敬的言论吗
Oh, was that an intolerant remark?
比如说 你母亲 就很保守
Your mother, for instance, is very conservative.
而且她现在正在支持我呢
And she is supporting me.
我们要一起干掉那个贱♥人♥
We're going to dismantle that bitch.
想要香皂吗 那就给艾利森投票吧
Would you like some soap? Vote for Alison.
这是艾利森亨德里克斯的手♥机♥
Alison Hendrix's phone.
我是菲力克斯 竞选管理人 请讲
Felix, campaign manager, speaking.
上帝啊 艾利森在哪里啊
Christ on the cross, where's Alison?
请问您哪位
To whom am I speaking with?
我是她妈
Her mother!
告诉她我的心脏好难受
Tell her my heart is exploding!
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
好的 没问题 先别挂
Okay, yeah, hang on.
嗯...
Um...
喂 打扰一下
Hey, excuse us.
你妈妈心脏病犯了
Your mother is having a heart attack!
这次是真的
A real one?
我不知道啊 什么 为什么这么说啊
I don't know. What? Why?
喂 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
救我 艾利森 我要不行了
Help me, Alison. I'm dying!
妈妈 我马上就到
Mother, I'll be right there.
你马上就到是什么意思
What do you mean you'll be right there?
你要走吗
Are you leaving?
哦 她总这么干 菲力克斯
Oh, she does this all the time, Felix.
艾利森
Alison.
所以 你把这些带给萨拉斯塔布斯
So, you take these to Sarah stubbs.
还有表格和签名 拜托了
Forms and signatures, please.
好吧 求你能快点吗
Okay, can you hurry back, please?
因为一小时后大门就要对选民开放了
Because the door's open to constituents in an hour.
在这顶着 好嘛
Work the room. Okay?
谢谢
Thank you!
别被这地方骗了
Don't let this place fool you.
你需要的唯一支援就只有P先生
Mr. Pouzihno is the only supply you'll ever need.
我是说 在拿到邮单原稿之前
I mean, before the crackdown on mail order scripts,
他把整个仓库都放满了印度药品
he filled an entire warehouse with Indian pharmaceuticals.
他知道我是谁 对吧
And he knows who I am, right?
一切都天衣无缝吧
Everything's copasetic?
唐尼 当我们在那的时候
Donnie, when we're in there,
别用“天衣无缝”这个词
don't use words like "Copasetic."
好的 好的 不会的 我没打算那么说
Yeah, yeah, no, no, I wasn't gonna.
好
Yeah.
我真应该把艾利森带来
I should have brought Alison.
是的 你偏爱什么我都明白了
Yeah, you've made your preference clear.
听着 伙计 我们现在有什么麻烦吗
Look, man, are we having a problem here?
你要不插手我的家庭就没事
Not unless you come between me and my family.
记得在你地盘上撒好尿
Consider your territory pissed on.
没问题
All right.
加油
Come on.
开干吧
Let's do this.
喂 胖子
Hey, Pouchy.
这就是我和你说的那位
This is the man I was telling you about.
幸会 P先生
It's nice to meet you, senor Pouzihno.
侄女 你和他讲英语
Nao falo ingles. Minha sobrinha.
嗯...
Uh...
我祖父在阿尔加维
My grandfather retired
退休了 所以...
in the Algarve, so...
你看就知道这正如我们事先说好的
You'll see it's just as we agreed.
你也是
Right back atcha.
唐尼 那是什么
Donald. What is that?
我艹
Shit.
我...我老婆...
My... my wife is... is...
正在竞选 嗯
is running for, uh,
校务委员
school trustee.
嗯...埃斯科拉...
Um... Escola de...
职业
Administradora.
职业...
Ad-administra... strador.
嗯 我不小心拿错信封了
Um, I happened to grab the wrong envelope.
是...是我不好 所以你
That... that's my bad, so you just
抓紧点 嗯 我马上回来...
hang tight, and, uh, I will be right back...
喂 没恶意 P
Hey, no bad intentions, Pouchy.
他马上给你拿钱
He'll get you the money.
你走吧
You go.
你留下
Voce fica.
嗯 好的 没问题 好的
Uh, yeah. Sure. Yeah.
我老婆拿走了 所以...
My wife has it, so...
好 我去
Yeah. I'll go.
海伦娜很抱歉我背叛了你
Helena, I'm so sorry I betrayed you.
我... 我知道我给你的痛苦够多了
I'm... I know I've caused you enough suffering.
拜托说点什么吧
Please say something.
现在我们要战斗
Now we fight.
我不会和你打架的 海伦娜
I'm not going to fight you, Helena.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
为什么大家都这么关心我的孩子
Why is everyone so worried about my baby?
为什么你不告诉我你打算怎么抚养这个孩子
Why don't you tell me how you plan to raise this child?
我要找到我男友
I will find my boyfriend.
我都不知道你有过男友
I didn't know you had a boyfriend.
他叫杰西
He is named Jesse.
我们一起开拖车
Together we will drive tow trucks
给我们的孩子组建一个家
and make a home for our babies.
听起来他是一个诚实的人
He sounds like an honest man.
出去
Outside.
不
No.
打我啊
Hit me.
恐怕 没有家族其余的人
You can't have Sarah
你是无法拥有萨拉的
without the rest of her family, I'm afraid.
打我
Hit. Me.
加入我们 海伦娜 你是我们的亲人
Join us, Helena. You're kin.
靠 我打你了
Shit, I hit you!
抱歉
Sorry!
很抱歉我打了你
I'm so sorry for what I did.
我讨厌你 我讨厌你
I hate you, I hate you!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起 请原谅
Please forgive me.
有我在
I've got you.
有我在
I've got you.
海伦娜 没事了
Helena, it's okay.
你现在回家了
You're with family now.
哦
Oh!
这是什么
What is it?
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
太可怕了
It was terrifying.
我头晕了 我...视野变窄了 但是...
I was dizzy, I had... Tunnel vision, but...
我...我现在感觉好多了
I'm... I'm feeling much better now.
好多了
Yeah.
好
Okay.
那么 不是中风了
So, not a stroke, then.
我包里有柠檬水
There's some lemon water in my bag.
拿给我好嘛
Can you get it for me, please?
妈妈 一小时后我就要开始竞选演说了
Mom, I'm making my campaign speech in an hour.
我没时间在这干这个
I don't have time for this.
我...我有想你的问题
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表