剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
school trustee. Who's up first? How 'bout you?
过来拥抱艾莉森 伸出你的胳膊
Come embrace Alison. Throw your arms...
富奇 她就像妈妈般
- Fudge. - She's like the mother
你从未感受过的
you never had,
或者是你一直憧憬的 想要的
or always wanted, or something like that.
好了 看这里 大大的微笑
All right, and, look, big smiles, bigger, okay?
我们想看见一排整齐闪亮的牙齿
We want to see those teeth gleam in the lens.
太棒了 太棒了
It's going to be brilliant, it's going to be fantastic.
艾莉森
Alison.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
怎么了
What?
你丈夫把这些给了P
Your husband gave these to Pouchy
而不是钱
instead of the money.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不 他拿错信封了
No, he gave them the wrong envelope?
真的 也许你不该
Yeah. Seriously, maybe you shouldn't
把生意和婚姻混淆
mix business and marriage.
天呐
Oh, God.
钱在那儿
The money's up there.
好吧
Okay, okay.
快走快走
Go. Go, go, go.
唐尼在哪儿 有危险吗
Where is Donnie? Is he in danger?
简短回答 是的
Short answer? Yeah.
我去换信封
I'm going to switch these envelopes.
你在外面等着
You go wait outside.
我觉得我们可以笑得
I think we can get the smiles
更灿烂一些 我觉得我们应该
even bigger than that. I think that we can
动用所有的脸部肌肉 笑到脸有些疼为止
just drive those cheeks up until it hurts, just a bit.
菲利克斯 菲利克斯 赶紧的
Felix, Felix, come on.
紧急情况 我需要你下楼
妈蛋 什么
Freaking hell. What?
我去他七舅姥爷的
Holy freaking Christmas cake.
妈 嗨
Mother! Hi.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我有一件十分重要的事要跟你说
I need to tell you something very important.
我 我
I... i...
好吧 过来 这边走
Okay, come, this way.
在这儿等我 我马上回来
You wait here, and I'll be right back.
不不不等等
No, no, no, no, no.
这事儿不能等
This cannot wait.
什么事儿
What is it?
那个 这不是你们家政学的教室吗
Now... wasn't this your Home Ec class?
现在改叫家庭科学了 不过是的
It's Family Sciences now, but yes.
哦 你知道吗 上次我来这儿的时候
Oh, you know what, the last time I was in here,
你正因为烹饪课只得了82分而两眼泪花
you were in tears because you only got an 82 in Cooking.
妈 说正事
Mom, talk.
你说过我认为你♥爸♥不够好
You said I didn't think your father was good enough,
现在该告诉你真♥相♥了
and it's time for you to know the truth.
他是不够好
He wasn't.
我是说 你知道因为你♥爸♥的精♥子♥活性太低
I mean, you know we had to conceive you
我们当时得通过体外受精来怀上你
in vitro because of his low motility.
我现在没时间听这些
I can't listen to this right now!
我想让我的孩子有更好的遗传素质
I wanted better stock for my child.
因此我委托诊所
So I engaged
为我提供一次“升级”
the clinic to provide an upgrade.
一名游泳选手 犹太人 金发 很特别(犹太人多为黑发)
A competitive swimmer, Jewish, blonde, oddly.
等等 我爸
Wait, Dad...
唉 为什么要告诉他呢
Well, why tell him?
我是说 我想说的是
I mean, my point is
如果我看起来对你的人生选择有些失望
if I seem disappointed in your life choices,
那只是因为从你出生的第一天起
it's only because I tried to give you
我就尽力为你提供一切机会
every opportunity from day one.
你得在这儿等一会
You need to wait here.
嘿 嘿 拿到钱了吗
Hey! Hey! Did you get the money?
还没有 进行中 我被突袭了
No, I was getting it, I got ambushed.
你能 你能替我伺候一会儿我妈吗
Would you... would you entertain my mother for a second?
只要让她离搅拌机远点
Just keep her away from the mixer.
好吧
All right.
好啦 同志们 看起来亨德里克斯夫人都完事儿了
Okay, guys, it looks like Mrs. Hendrix is all done.
十分感谢 日程太紧
Thank you very much. Full schedule.
她在格林夫人那屋 知道了吗
She's in Mrs. Green's room, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我还欠我艾丽森的尿
You owe me Alison pee.
好嘞 好嘞 好嘞
Okay, okay, okay.
那么 呃 你先藏在厕所里
Well, um, we'll hide you in the loo
然后我再把艾丽森带过去
and then I'll bring Alison in afterward,
时机合适的时候 好吗
when the time's right, yeah?
-行 -好 我们走
- Okay. - Okay! Let's go.
你现在是一个中世纪的农民
Okay. You're a medieval farmer.
每一轮 你有两个选择机会
Each turn, you get two choices
为你自己或为你的配偶 建造农场
to build your farm... one for you and one for your spouse.
你可以竖起围栏 栽种作物 生儿育女
You can build fences, plant crops, have children.
你是认真的吗
Not seriously.
噢 当然
Oh, yes.
我们就是这么做的 瑞秋
This is how we do it, Rachel.
如果有人走进来
Anyone comes in,
就说我们在建农场
we're farm building.
那么
Now,
游戏共有十四轮分六个阶段
there are 14 game rounds in six stages,
每个阶段的最后都会有一次收获
with a harvest at the end of each stage.
喔 我的天 好吧
Oh, my God! Okay.
听着 你安全了 呃 柯西玛在卫生间里
Look, you're safe. Um, Cosima's in the bathroom
她真的很需要你的尿样
and she really needs your piss.
好的 话说 这是我的竞选签名票
Okay. Well, these are my campaign signatures.
我们不小心把装着三万刀的信封
We accidentally gave Sarah Stubbs an envelope
交给了莎拉 斯塔布斯
with 30,000 cash in it.
什么
What?
艾丽森
Alison?
发生什么了
What is going on?
你知道吗
You know what?
我退出 简直荒唐
I quit. This is ridiculous.
不 别介呀 菲利克斯 菲利克斯
No! No, no no! Felix, Felix.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我们是毒贩子
We're drug dealers.
唐尼和我在贩卖♥♥毒品
Donnie and I are dealing pills
我们搞混了信封 所以现在
and we mixed up the envelopes and now he's
他被一个叫泡哥的人给关起来了
being held captive by some man called Pouchy.
泡哥
Pouchy.
那个砍掉维克手指的犯罪头目泡哥
Pouchy as in the crime lord that cut off Vic's finger?
也许吧
Maybe.
泡哥只有一个 亲
There are not two Pouchies, darling.
我很抱歉
Sinto muito.
我确信我们能够越过这个坎
I'm confident that we will get past this
然后一起赚很多钱 对吧
and we will make a lot of money together, am I right?
所以 调整一下引擎 再换换油
So, tune-ups and oil changes, too,
或者 呃 我刚买♥♥了辆新车
or, uh... I just got a new car,
如果你拿去给经销商
and if you go to the dealer for...
我叔担心你没有把我们当回事
My Uncle worries you're not taking us seriously.
没有 你们会拿到钱的
No! You'll get the money!
他会的 他会拿到钱的
He will! He'll get it!
我要亲自过去
I'm going there myself.
如果我30分钟内还没有拿到钱
If I don't have the money in 30 minutes,
跟你的鼻子说拜拜吧
you lose your nose.
不
No!
不 不要
No, no!
你知道吗 我有个朋友在这儿
Do you know what? I've got a friend here
他是选角导演 我真的觉得你们
who's a casting director, and I really think
应该去见见他
you two should meet.
-真的吗 -我们去找他吧
- Really? - Let's go find him.
好的
Okay!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表