剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You travel this evening.
是你决定的还是妈妈的
Is that coming from mother or from you?
你有你要执行的命令
You have your orders.
处理好就走人 而你要返回基地
Clean up and clear out. You're going back to base.
天啊 你肯定就是斯科特了
My god, you must be Scott.
你好啊
Hey.
是啊 血样检查结果很让人振奋
Yes, the blood work's very encouraging,
但我想让你做核磁共振
but I want to get you into an MRI.
这种疗法
That treatment though,
从基拉牙齿提取的样本 有作用了 是吗
the one from Kira's tooth, that's working, yeah?
我是说 有可能
I mean, it's possible
突然很有效果 但是
it's suddenly this efficacious, but...
我知道 总会有病情反复的时候
I know, people have rebounds all the time.
明天我可以简单做一下 我知道的
I could just as easily dip tomorrow, I know.
柯西玛...
Cosima...
这些数字 很庞大
These numbers, they're great.
我解释不了
I just can't explain them.
嗯... 也许不是数字那么简单
Um... Maybe it's about more than numbers.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你是在说这是精神层面的问题
Are you suggesting a spiritual component?
一个什么
A what?
我不是要逃去修道院修行 菲利克斯
I'm not decamping to an ashram, Felix.
谢天谢地
Thank god for that!
在空白的地方打开透视图
Just open to perspectives on... on the void.
在它打开并将我吞噬之前
Like, before it opens up and swallows me.
我们必须回到实验室
We have to get back to the lab.
我 我不相信尼伦博士 柯西玛
I... I don't trust Dr. Nealon, Cosima.
不 当然不 你为什么会呢
No, of course not. Why would you?
- 戴尔芬让他主管 - 但我想说一件事
- Delphine put him in charge. - But I will say one thing.
他一个人可以抵得上两个里奇博士
He's twice the researcher Leekie ever was.
他是个医学博士 还是个杰出的遗传学家
He's an M.D., he's a brilliant geneticist,
他今天下午想要与我们会面
and he wants a meeting this afternoon.
就这四件事 你愿意吞饵上钩吗
That's four things. Are you taking this bait?
我想要知道是因为我还有其他的病人要见
I just need to know, because I've got other patients to see.
是 是
Yeah. Yeah.
有许多工作要做
There's work to be done.
好的
Okay.
拿一个走
Take one of these.
把旧的给我好吗
Can I get the old one?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
新一天 新手♥机♥ 就像莱斯博斯岛的天空一样蓝
New day, new phones. Blue as the skies of Lesbos.
我能打败她 唐尼
I could beat her, Donnie.
我能把她打的像法式蛋白霜一样肿
I could beat her like a French meringue.
我懂 亲爱的
I know, hon.
我不会让她把我们的孩子赶到贫民窟里去的
I'm not gonna let her put our kids in a ghetto.
好了 放轻松 只不过是邻近的学区罢了
Okay, easy, it's just the next district over.
你看见运动场了吗 都没有橡胶覆盖
Have you seen the playgrounds? There's no rubber mulch.
是碎石的 就像是七十年代
It's gravel, it's like the '70s.
但 我们都认为我们没能力再负担竞选了
Still, we agreed we can't afford a campaign.
至少在我找到工作之前不行
At least not until I get back on my feet.
科室 我告诉她我要竞选了
Well, I told her that I'm running.
什么 艾莉 这件事目前也只是小范围流传好吗
What? Ali, we are spread very thin right now...
我们可能要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
We might have to sell the house.
车♥库♥里的尸体怎么处理
And what would we do with a corpse in the garage?
- 哦 暂时别管那事情好么 - 喂 我们该怎么办
- Whoa! Ixnay on that, come on! - Well, what would we do?
我们是把它留给别的家庭
Are we gonna give it to the next family,
还是把它带着一起搬到下一个住处呢
or do we take it with us?
好啦 我知道你很难过 但振作点
Okay. I know you're upset, but come on...
亨德里克斯家 潦而不倒 不是吗
Team Hendrix, down but not out, am I right?
- 和我碰拳头 碰拳 - 和你碰拳
- Fist me. Fist me! - Fist you?
爸爸 我的鞋子
Dad! My cleats!
没关系 这是一样的
Okay. That's the same.
嗨
Hi!
你好 亨德里克斯太太
Hello, Mrs. Hendrix.
你好 雷蒙
Hello, Ramon.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你开玩笑吧 我一半的客户都是足球妈妈
Are you kidding? Half my clients are soccer moms.
你在儿童运动锦标赛上销♥售♥毒品小药丸吗
You're selling pills at a kids' sports tournament?
说起这个 还没 嗯
Speaking of which, haven't, um...
有一段时间没听到你的消息了
haven't heard from you in a while.
你还是没趟吸毒这浑水 哈
Guess you're still clean, huh?
是啊 正是这样
Yes. Very much so.
不错 祝贺
Nice. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
事实上我正在从生意中抽身
I'm actually getting out of the business myself, so...
你 你不做生意啦
You... you're closing your business?
我要上大学了
Going to college.
是啊
Yeah.
- 向你的母亲带好 - 我会的
- Say hi to your mother. - I will.
那是谁
Who's that?
这是个好机会
That is an opportunity.
一
One!
是的
Yeah!
好球 哇哦
Nice one! Whoo!
射 射门
Go! Go!
- 啊 - 你打算接吗 算了吧
- Aww... - Are you going to take that? Come on!
我必须接这个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
嘿 亚特
Hey, Art.
不 现在是侦探贝尔在跟你通话
No, that's Detective Bell to you.
哇 重新开工了 恭喜
Wow, back on the job. Congrats!
是啊 这么两天 我已经质疑这个决定了
Yeah, well, two days in, I'm already questioning it.
听着 一个女人来警局投诉
Listen, a woman came in complaining about
- 昨晚发生在酒店的事 - 什么事
- an incident at a hotel last night. - Yeah ?
当我看见嫌犯的照片时
And when I saw a photo of the suspects,
我马上就接下了这个案子
I immediately took the case.
莎拉 他们看起来跟那个邪教♥徒♥克隆男 马克 一模一样
Sarah, they look like that Prolethean freak, Mark.
他们有两个
They both do.
射门 射门 棒
Do it, do it! Nice!
- 等等 他们其中的一个 - 对 对 对
- Wait. Did one of them... - Yes, yes, yes!
一个有胡子另一个有伤疤吗
have a mustache and the other one have a scar?
你怎么知道的
Now, see, how do you know that?
他们伤害那个女人了吗
Did they hurt the woman?
我刚开始询问口供
Well, I just started questioning,
但我告诉你 她彻底吓坏了
but I'm telling you, she's freaked the hell out.
好吧
Okay...
你要告诉我你所知道的关于这些人的一切
You need to tell me everything you know about these guys.
听着 我要回去了
Listen, I got to get back inside.
我们以后接着谈
We're gonna continue this conversation.
好啊
Okay.
好了
All right.
所以 在玛丽恩的地下室的卡斯托尔克隆人
So, that Castor clone who was in Marion's basement,
他走掉了
he's gone.
他逃跑了 活着 或者被释放了
He's... escaped or... or being released.
求你了 你知道的
Please, you know...
你能留下来吗 你没必要去
Can you stay? You don't have to go.
不 我必须去
No, I have to.
他们抓到海伦娜了 我必须试一试
They've got Helena, I've got to try.
他们
They...
是的
Yeah.
你做这些真的都是为了我们吗
You'd really do all this for us?
别崩溃
Don't freak out.
基拉也是我的女儿
Kira's my daughter, too.
我愿意为她做任何事
I'd do anything for her.
去救你妹妹吧
Go save your sister.
好啦 我回来了
Okay, I'm back!
动手
Go.
啊
Aah!
停
Now.
开始
Go.
再来
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表