剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
赫胥黎站
Huxley station.
妈的
Shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
下一站是 赫胥黎站
Next stop: Huxley station.
下一趟开往纽约的班车
Next train to New York City
将会在十分钟后 从8B月台 开出
will be departingon platform 8B in 10 minutes.
下一趟开往纽约的班车 将会在10分钟后从8B月台开出
Next train to New York City, platform 8B in 10 minutes.
嘿 嘿 是我莎拉
Hey, hey, it's Sarah.
是的 我回来了
Yeah, I'm back in town.
我想见基拉 行吗?
I want to see Kira, okay?
那不公平 不是吗?
Well, that's not fair, is it?
至少让我和她说句话?
Can I at least speak to her?
喂?
Hello?
贱♥人♥!
Bitch!
停车! 停车!
Stop the train! Stop the train!
停车!
Stop the train!
各位乘客请注意
May I have your attention, please.
由于突发状况...
Due to an emergency ...
离远点 后退!
Stand back. Move back!
快来帮手 快点!
Get control down here, now!
黑色孤儿
第一季第一集
伊莉莎贝丝·蔡尔兹
Elizabeth Childs.
两部手♥机♥
Two phones.
噢 天啊 你看上去真糟
Oh, my God, you look like crap.
嗨 你好
Hi. Hello.
说真的
No, but seriously.
呕 好了
Ew. All right.
过得如何 菲力克斯?
How's life, Felix?
这么久没见了 你不会懂的
This long, no see? You don't get to know.
我没错过你的生日吧?
I didn't miss your birthday, did I?
没有 我知道 那无趣得很
No. I know. It's totally pedestrian
就因为它我才来这
and the only reason I'm here.
哎 鲍比 嘿 菲力克斯
Oi, Bobby. Hey, Felix.
- 来杯吉尼斯? - 好的
- Guinness? - Yeah.
混♥蛋♥维克怎么样了?
How's Vic the dick?
这一次 我先打的他
Yeah, I hit him first, this time.
用烟灰缸 所以...
With an ashtray, so...
他有点淤青
He's a little blue.
可♥卡♥因♥? 这是维克的
Coke? It's Vic's.
我想你可以转卖♥♥给 海湾街某些嗑药的男生?
Think you can flip it to one of your Bay Street blow boys?
你不知道我得付出什么代价
You have no idea what that costs me.
我给你百分之二十
I'll give you 20%.
我不是在说钱 莎拉
I wasn't talking about my cut, Sarah.
我是在说我的尊严
I was talking about my pride.
你来干嘛的?
What are you up to?
我来找基拉 菲
I'm here for Kira, Fe.
经过了那些事 你真认为S夫人
After what happened, you really think Mrs S
会让你带走她?
is going to let you take her?
她是我女儿 她必须和我走
She's my daughter. She's going to have to.
你走了将近一年了 莎拉
You've been gone almost a year, Sarah.
我不是要责怪你 我只是陈述事实
I'm not judging. I'm just saying.
好吗?
All right?
谢了
Ta.
是啊 所以我恢复状态了 风风火火的莎拉回来了
Yeah, so I'm back on the run, the usual Sarah shitestorm.
很明显
Apparently.
关于这个 刚才在火车站
And on that note, something really weird
发生了件很奇怪的事
just happened at the train station.
什么?
What?
我看到一个女的自杀了
I saw a girl kill herself.
呕!
Ew!
跳下站台?
A jumper?
是的 而且她和我 长得一模一样 菲力克斯
Yeah, and she looked exactly like me, Felix.
什么意思?
What you mean?
噢! 你还洗劫了尸体
Oh! You robbed the body.
不是 她把包留在站台了
No, she left the bag on the platform.
那不就是抢了尸体的东西吗?
Isn't that essentially robbing her body?
好吧 很奇怪
Okay, that's weird.
是啊 你觉得呢?
Yeah, you think?
伊莉莎贝丝·蔡尔兹?
Elizabeth Childs?
这是你 剪了个好发型
It's you, with a nice haircut.
还有个好住址
And a nice address.
怎么回事 菲? 我有双胞胎姐妹吗?
What the hell, Fe? Did I have a twin sister?
有句话说 如果你是个被领养的
Well, now, when you're a poor little
可怜混♥蛋♥孤儿 那么什么事都有可能
orphan foster wretch, anything's possible.
我们就是这么安慰自己的
Or so we tell ourselves.
我要去趟她的公♥寓♥
I'm going to go up to her flat.
是啊 查查她是谁 或者把她的其他东西洗劫一空?
Yeah, to find out who she is or to rob the rest of her shit?
没有车子 应该是有辆车子的
No car. There has to be a car.
这是她的手♥机♥吗?
Is that her phone?
- 是的 - 那接啊
- Yeah. - Well, answer it.
想法把那东西卖♥♥到两万 好吧?
Try and get 20k for it, yeah?
好吧 那维克怎么办?
All right, fine. What about Vic?
我会打给你的
I'll call ya.
- 好吧 - 可以?
- Okay. - Okay?
可以
Okay.
有人吗!
Hello!
有男朋友
Boyfriend.
真够正经
Squares.
保罗·迪恩
Paul Dierden.
出城了 周六回来
Out of town 'til Saturday.
怎样?
Well?
妈的 不够痛快 我会付你一万美金
Shit for quality. I'll give you $10,000 for it.
一万? 包括谷仓野战?
10? With the hayroll?
你可以给更多
You can do better.
我考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
想快点
Better think fast.
来啦
Okay.
来啦!
Okay!
妈的!
Shit!
干嘛? 莎拉那娘们到底在哪?
What? Where the hell is Sarah?
- 妈的 维克! - 她在哪? 我不能 呼吸
- Shit, Vic! - Where is she? Can't. Breathe.
噢! 莎拉! 莎拉?!
Oh! Sarah! Sarah?!
你到底发什么神经?
What the hell is wrong with you?
- 莎拉到底在哪?
- Where the hell is Sarah?
- 回见 - 她在哪?!
- Toodles. - Where is she?!
- 我不知道
- I don't know.
我大概有一年没见到她了 - 她一直和你在一起
I haven't seen her in, like, a year. - She's been with you.
- 胡扯! 她已经和我没关系了
- Bullshit! She's not my problem anymore.
听着 菲力克斯 我再问你 一次...
Listen to me, Felix. I'm just going to ask you once ...
那些可可在哪里?
Where. Is. The. Coke?
可♥卡♥因♥?
Cocaine?
菲力克斯
Felix.
好吧 好吧
All right, fine.
在这儿
Here.
去你的
Blow me.
真搞笑
That's really funny.
你的头怎么搞的?
What the hell happened to your head?
好吧 听我说... 莎拉偷袭我
Well, let's see ... Sarah blindsided me,
然后带着可可跑了
then she took off with the coke.
听着! 听着
Listen to me! Listen to me.
听着! 现在鲍齐盯着我 不放
Listen! I'm under hook with Pouchy.
看着我 你懂吗? 看着我!
Look at me. You understand? Look at me!
我会被整得很惨的
That's going to bring pain on me.
我找到她之前 都算你头上
'Til I find her, it's on you.
不介意我拿走这个吧?
You mind if I have this?
我会回来的 她最好在这里 衰人
I'll be back. She better be here, fruitcake.
期盼再次见到你 维克多
Lovely to see you again, Victor.
莎拉
Sarah.
我是贝丝
It's "Beth".
我的信♥用♥卡♥刷爆了 不过
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表