剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
我亲眼目睹一个女孩儿自杀
I saw a girl kill herself.
- 天呐! - 而且她长得跟我一模一样
- Ew! - Yeah, and she looked exactly like me.
我们都是克隆人
We're clones.
我们就像是非法实验中的小白鼠
We're like lab rats in an illegal experiment.
如果我来做实验
If it were my experiment,
我肯定会在实验对象身边安排观察员来密切关注
I would put an observer close to the subject to
他们的情况并收集数据
keep tabs and accumulate data.
- 贝丝在哪里? - 她自杀了
- Where is Beth? - She killed herself.
我冒充了她 你是她的监视者是不是?
I took her identity. You're her monitor, aren't you?
会有医生在她熟睡的时候对她进行检查
Doctors came and medically examined her in her sleep.
我知道你是谁 你是个...
I know exactly who you are. You're a...
恶心的监视者!
A sleazy watcher spy!
安斯利?
Aynsley?
那个德国人病了 我该不该担心这件事?
The German was sick. Should I be worried about that?
我生病了 戴尔芬
I'm sick, Delphine.
亚特 过来看一下
Art, you gotta see this.
这是跟那个无名尸指纹相符的人
It's a match on the Jane Doe print.
为什么她看上去跟贝丝一样?
Why the hell does she look like Beth?
莎拉·曼宁! 举起手来!
Sarah Manning! Put your hands on your head!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我没有杀她 亚特
I didn't kill her, Art!
那你知道是谁杀的吗?
Do you know who did?
警探 这次讯问到此为止
Detective, this interview is over.
- 这是阿米莉亚
- This is Amelia.
- 我是你的亲生母亲
- I'm your birth mother.
我生了一对双胞胎
I had twins.
一个被政♥府♥收养了 另一个送给了教堂
One to the state, and one to the church.
- 海伦娜
- Helena.
- 我在乌克兰一家修道院里长大
- I grew up pure in a convent in Ukraine.
你杀了我这么多年日思夜想的人
You killed someone I've been dreaming about my whole life.
莎拉·曼宁
Sarah Manning.
我是瑞秋·邓肯 我想跟你谈一笔交易
My name is Rachel Duncan, and we are going to come to terms.
莎拉? 你不能答应他们的交易
Sarah? You can't make a deal.
他们答应给你的自♥由♥全是放屁
Any freedom they promise is bullshit.
他们对我们注册了专利
They've patented us.
莎拉 他们有对基拉的所有权
Sarah, they could claim Kira.
基拉!
Kira!
- 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ - 请给菲力克斯留言
- Pick up, pick up. - Leave it for Felix.
菲! 该死
Fee! Shit.
菲 你在哪儿?
Fee, where are you?
他们被带走了
They took 'em.
基拉和S夫人被他们带走了
They took Kira and Mrs. S.
看起来你应该需要一杯咖啡
You look like you could use a coffee.
我要一杯茶
Yeah, I'll take tea.
马上来
Tea it is.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
The number you have reached is
- 现在无法接通 - 该死!
- not in service at this time. - Shit!
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥现在无法接通
The number you have reached is not in service at this time.
你好 我是保罗·迪恩 请留言
Hi, you've reached Paul Dierden. Please leave a message.
保罗 到底发生了什么事?
Paul, what the hell is going on?
瑞秋是不是带走了我的家人?
Did Rachel just take my family?
马上打电♥话♥给我
I need you to call me now.
不用了 第一杯免费
Nah, first one's on the house.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. I appreciate that.
- 保罗? - 你好 莎拉
- Paul? - Hello, Sarah.
你想要跟西沃恩还有基拉团聚
There is a painless way
其实很简单
to reunite with Siobhan and Kira.
只要你乖乖过来就可以
Simply surrender yourself.
瑞秋 你这个婊♥子♥
Rachel, you bitch.
我和基拉不是你们的狗屁试验品
Me and Kira are not your bloody subjects.
西沃恩也不是
Neither is Siobhan.
我提出的条件现在仍然有效
The terms of my offer still stand.
我们可以当做你没有逃跑
We'll pretend you didn't run.
瑞秋你要是敢
Rachel, if you touch one hair
碰我女儿一根头发 我一定会...
on my daughter's head, I will...
晚上好
Evenin'.
晚上好 伙计们 需要点什么吗?
Evenin', fellas. What can I get ya?
你这里的鸡蛋是家养鸡蛋吗?
Are your eggs the domesticated type?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我想我朋友要的是自♥由♥放养的鸡生的蛋
I believe my friend is asking for free-range eggs.
非家养的
Undomesticated.
没有放养的 没有野生的
No free-range, no free-run.
- 只有正常的鸡蛋
- Just normal eggs.
- 那就不正常了
- Then they're not normal.
你的鸡都是吃激素长大的
Your chickens have been interfered with.
我没有养鸡
They're not my chickens;
我只是买♥♥了鸡蛋
they're just my eggs.
我想你一定点了很多鸡蛋
I bet you ordered up a whole mess of eggs.
你是谁? - 听她的语调
Who are you? - She's got the lilt.
- 没错
- Yeah.
就是我们要找的
This is the one.
女士优先
After you.
我想我们还是让这位女士自己离开吧
I think we'll let the lady leave on her own.
现在可以走了
Ease on out now.
你确定要走吗 莎拉?
Are you sure, Sarah?
我们是来接你去见基拉的
We've come here to take you to Kira.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
莎拉!
Sarah!
莎拉!
Sarah!
你无处可逃的!
There's nowhere to run!
- 莎拉! - 该死
- Sarah! - Shit.
你现在最好的选择就是跟我们走
We're your best option.
黑色孤儿
第二季第一集
那么 今晚
So, tonight
- 你们可要好好对我 - 菲!
- you should be extra sweet to me. - Fee!
不会吧!嘿
Holy cow ! Hey !
- 你去哪儿了? - 搞什么 干嘛?
- Where have you been? - Bloody hell, what?
你在干什么? - 什么?
What are you doing? - What?
这就是你没能接电♥话♥的原因?
Is this why you haven't answered your phone?
当然 我在忙着五人行呢
Yeah, 'cause I'm in the midst of a five-way.
我们现在有紧急情况 而你居然嗑药了
We have an emergency, and you're high.
你没开玩笑吧! 你穿的什么东西?
You're kidding me! What are you wearing?
- 干嘛 莎拉? - 他们带走了基拉!
- What? Sarah, what? - They took Kira!
S夫人的车和手提包还在
Mrs. S' truck was still there;
但整个房♥子一团乱
her purse. The place was trashed
- 就像她们是被硬拽走的...
- like they'd been dragged out...
- 等等 我们能等会儿再走么?
- Ok, wait, can we just, can we back up a sec,
现在就走 菲!
ok? No, we need to go, Fee!
莎拉 这次说不定又是海伦娜干的呢?
How do we know that this isn't Helena again, Sarah?
- 不是她 她不在了 - 去哪儿了?
- No, she's gone. - She's gone where?
不在就是不在
Just gone, ok?
该死!
Shit!
好吧 等一下!
Ok. Wait, wait, wait! Wait.
你说她们的电♥话♥都打不通了
You said all their other phones have been disconnected.
为什么你的电♥话♥还能用
Well, why isn't yours disconnected, yeah?
可能他们就是通过电♥话♥
Probably because they're tracking that stupid
跟踪你 很有可能
pink burner. Yeah, you're probably right.
- 你好? 你好? - 莎拉 我是保罗
- Hello? Hello? - It's Paul, Sarah.
- 还有谁在听? - 你知道我的情况
- Who else is listening? - You know my situation.
跟他们说我要跟S夫人谈
Tell 'em I want to talk to Mrs. S.
那你就必须自己过来
You're going to have to come in for that.
你没有更好的选择 莎拉
I don't see a better choice, Sarah.
我要单独跟你见面
I'll meet you alone.
等我的电♥话♥
Wait for my call.
她比你想象的更聪明
She's smarter than you think.
再为她做一件事
Do one more thing to help her
我会让你脑袋开花
so I can put a bullet in your head.
不行 你不能去见保罗
No, no. You can't meet Paul. No.
我当然不会自己去见他
No, not in person, no.
别去 干嘛 哦!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表