剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You got... you got a couple bucks?
- 我没有 伙计 很抱歉 - 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
- No, man, I'm sorry. - Hey, hey, hey, hey!
现在可不是好时机 伙计
It's not a good time, my friend.
嘿 帮帮忙 快点 快点 快点
Hey, help me out. Come on. Come on. Come on.
就 帮帮我 怎么样
Just... come on, help me out, huh?
- 好吧 - 快点
- All right. - Come on.
让我看看我有多少钱
Just let me see what I got.
你一定就是那个男朋友了
You must be the boyfriend.
嘿
Hey.
我和你没有过节 让我过去
I have no business with you. Just let me pass.
嘿 好吧 你知道吗
Hey, well, you know what?
我哥哥可不想被打断
My brother's not to be disturbed.
我不能就这样离开这
I can't leave here...
两手空空
empty-handed.
- 求你了 不要碰她 - 我还有
- Don't touch her, please. - I've got people...
指望我的伙伴呢
who count on me.
你指赛斯吗
You mean Seth?
有些医生很富有
Some doctors are rich.
什么
What?
你照顾他 是吗
You look after him, don't you?
- 保护你兄弟 - 你怎么知道赛斯的
- Protecting your brothers? - How do you know about Seth?
恩 我们有次在土耳其
Um, we were in Turkey once,
我享用了这样的美餐 恩 是的
and I had this dish. Uh-huh, yeah.
那是羊羔饺子
It was lamb dumplings in...
不好意思 和 和酸奶
Excuse me? And... and yogurt.
好吧 伙计
All right, man.
这就是你想要的 保护你哥哥
Is that what this is about? Protecting your brother?
不是
No, no...
不 所有的傻瓜都很有钱
No! All fools are rich!
所以 你拿
So... so, you take...
他们来了
They come...
啊 啊
Aah! Aaaaah!
- 那是什么声 - 啊
- What's that? - Aah
不要
No!
- 妈妈 - 那是赛斯
- Mommy! - That's Seth.
- 是赛斯吗 那是赛斯 是吗 - 妈妈
- Is that Seth? That's Seth, isn't it? - Mommy!
他生病了 是吗
He's sick, isn't he?
- 他们摆布了你 - 闭嘴
- They tampered with you. - Shut up!
- 求你了 - 闭嘴
- Please! - Shut up!
- 不要 不要 求你了 - 闭嘴
- No, no! Please! - Shut up!
我没有原始基因组
I don't have the original genome!
我真的没有 求你了 放过我的孩子吧
I don't have it. Please, leave my kid!
啊
Aah!
求你了 求你
Please! Please!
妈妈
Mommy!
谢谢你
Thank you.
啊 啊
Aaah!
把棍子放下来
Put it down!
哇哦
Whoa.
- 我没碰他 哥们 - 放下来
- I didn't touch him, man. - Put it down!
啊
Ohh!
放松点
Easy.
他 自己倒下的
He... he just went down.
我
I...
啊
Ohh!
啊
Oh!
好了 好了 没事了
It's all right, it's all right.
我在这里呢 兄弟
I'm here, brother.
不用再坚持下去了
Don't hold on.
安详的走吧
Go easy.
我爱你
I love you.
所以
So...
这会是一个冒险旅途 小家伙
It's gonna be an adventure, monkey.
你会看到冰川
You're gonna see glaciers
温泉 还有各种各样神奇的事物
and hot Springs and all kinds of neat stuff.
我知道这很艰难 宝贝 但是我们要坚强
I know it's tough, baby, but we have to be strong.
乖 跟S夫人道别 好吗
Okay. Say bye to S, yeah?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
告诉我 我在做正确的事
Tell me I'm doing the right thing.
是的 你在做正确的事
You are, you're doing the right thing.
我让她成为了目标 对吗 在我身边很危险
I make her a target, right? I'm dangerous.
对 是的 你是一个好妈妈
Yes, you are. You're a good mum.
好母亲
Good mum.
到点了吗
Time?
嗯呐
Mm-hmm.
再见
Bye.
你一定要照顾好自己
Please, take care.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的人会帮你逃出这个国家
My people will get you out of the country.
出境之前都别和你的人联♥系♥ 明白吗
Don't contact yours until then, understood?
好的
Yeah.
你是个好男人 卡尔
You're a good man, Cal.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 她会没事的 我保证 - 嗯
- She'll be okay, I promise. - Yeah.
你自己呢
You?
嗯 我们以后见
Mm. I'll see you.
好
Okay.
我会结束这一切
I'm gonna put a stop to this.
然后我们就能一直在一起了 好吗
And then we'll be together, yeah?
冰岛上有驯鹿
There's reindeer in Iceland.
是吗 你♥爸♥爸告诉你的吗
Yeah? Did your dad tell you that?
他会一直陪在你身边的
He's gonna be with you the whole time.
我知道
I know that.
我爱你
I love you.
好了
Okay.
那么 现在怎么办
So, what now?
呃 现在 我们去找海伦娜
Um, now, we find Helena,
然后我们做个了断
and we finish this shit.
- 怎么找 - 卡斯托尔抓住了她
- How? - Castor has her.
所以 我们去找那个人 马克
So we go to the one we know... Mark.
好吗
Okay?
马克
Mark?
马克 你还好吧
Mark, are you all right?
回去睡觉
Go back to sleep.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
快完了 你先睡觉
I'm almost done. Go to bed.
啊 啊
Aah! Aah!
啊啊啊啊
Aaaaah!
开门
Open the door!
莎拉 我们需要谈谈
Sarah, we need to talk.
你还有什么没有告诉我
What is it you're not telling me?
我不是你想的那样
I'm not how you think I am.
别担心 我可以解释
Don't worry, I can explain.
我们已经和马克失联了
We've lost contact with Mark.
我要鲁迪回到场上去
I need Rudy back in the field.
关于校理事会的事情你俩做好决定了吗
Have you two made your decision for school trustee ?
你真觉得父母们会把小孩交托给
Do you seriously think people are gonna trust their children
一个声名狼藉的酒鬼吗
to an infamous alcoholic ?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表