剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Alison hendrix, I'm away from the phone, but leave a message
我会稍后给你回电♥话♥
And I'll get back to you in a jiff.
艾丽森 快从房♥间里逃走
Alison, get out of your house now.
带上孩子
Take the kids and get...
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to in here?
没 没人
No... no one.
瑞秋 你在玩什么把戏
What game are you playing, Rachel?
嗯
Hmm?
你在忙什么呢
What are you up to?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
有事要发生了
Something is going on.
如果你不小心点 赫尔辛基也会吞噬你的
If you're not careful, Helsinki will swallow you too...
你想要的都得不到
And you won't get what you want.
我要我的姐妹活
I want my sisters spared.
不
No.
你是想要那个孩子
You want the child.
不是吗
Don't you?
这是你最想要的
More than anything?
所以
So...
如果你有其他的想法
If you're having second thoughts,
想想基拉吧
Remember Kira.
求你了
Please...
可怜的 受伤的瑞秋
Poor, damaged Rachel.
你身上都发生了什么
What happened to you?
嗯
Hmm?
你这张脸蛋后面都藏着什么
Who's behind that face?
你没有认出我来吗 斐迪南
You don't recognize me, ferdinand?
没有
No.
你现在认出我了吗
Do you recognize me now?
是的
Yes!
啊 哈哈哈
Ah! Ha ha ha!
你现在认出我了吗
Do you recognize me now?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes, yes.
拉紧 啊
Pull it. Ah!
- 还记得我们的安全词吗 - 不记得了
- Remember our safe word? - No.
啊 啊 啊
Aah! Ah! Ah.
停下 快停下
Stop! Come on, stop!
快点
Come on.
起来 走
Get up, go.
这是什么情况
What is this?
闭上你的嘴别唧唧歪歪
Shut up and stop squirming.
我是高层派来的
I am sanctioned by topside...
来主导评估有自我意识的克隆体所造成的安全威胁
To conduct a security review of self-aware clones.
而不是和我们的产品做♥爱♥
Not screw our product.
戴尔芬 赫尔辛基情况重现了
Helsinki's happening, Delphine.
和一个克隆人串通谋杀其他克隆人
Won't Marion be impressed?
这样玛丽恩就会满意了吗
Conspiring with one clone to murder the others.
现在谁为这个事情负责 她吗
Now who will pay for this, hmm? Her?
高层最爱的宠物
Topside's favorite pet?
还是你
Or you,
斐迪南
Ferdinand?
他们会杀了你的
Because they will kill you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
玛丽恩会和我们在苏黎世见面
Marion will meet us in Zurich.
你汇报高层说戴亚德是安全的
You report to topside that Dyad is secure.
丽达项目的克隆人
And self-aware leda clones,
是整个计划必不可少的一部分
An essential evolution of the program.
我知道怎么权衡
I know how leverage works.
很好 楼下等我
Good, wait for me downstairs.
瑞秋
Rachel...
瑞秋会一个个的干掉我们
Rachel was going to eliminate us.
我们爱的每个人
Everybody we love.
是 他们之前就这么做过
Yes. They've done it before.
你应该告诉我
You should have told me.
我这么做只是为了海伦娜
I only did this for Helena.
我知道 我就是这么打算的
I know. I counted on it.
你说过你会帮助我找到她
You said you'd help me find her.
我已经在做了
I already am.
但是在我弄清楚卡斯托尔计划是什么之前
But until I figure out what castor really is,
你得停手
You need to stand down.
不要擅自行动
Don't try anything else.
我很快就回来
I'll be back.
我的腿好疼
My legs hurt.
想象有个盒子
Picture a box
盒子里面
Inside a box
盒子里面
Inside a box.
她已经在里面待了48小时了
She's been in almost 48 hours.
好吧
All right.
打开吧
In you go.
恭喜你
Congratulations,
你从第一个盒子里逃离了
You escaped the first box.
我发誓这个家伙好像来自另一个世界之类的
I swear this guy's from another world or something.
你好啊 兄弟
Hello, brother.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表