剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I can see flecks under your nails, so...
它们暴露了你的秘密
it's a dead giveaway.
呃 我画了房♥子
Uh, houses.
噢
Oh.
我画还是有两把刷子的
I'm pretty good with my tools.
那是肯定啦
I bet you are.
哇 小菲
Wow, Fee,
你又不是要干♥她♥
you don't have to shag her,
套出她的信息就可以了
just get her info.
嘿 你有没有玩过一个游戏
Hey, um, have you even played this game?
叫做 你的色情名字是什么
It's called what's your porn name.
没有 不过 我能叫任何名字么
No, but can it be anything,
比方说 漱芳斋的贱格格
like, bitch mistress of Cumelot?
-不行 -不行吗
- No. - No?
是你第一只宠物的名字
It's your first pet's name,
加上你妈妈的娘家姓
plus your mom's maiden name.
噢 好吧 嗯
Oh, okay. Um...
斯罗伊考斯基松饼
Muffins Slowikowski.
挺好
Nice.
-听上去如何 -非常性感
- It's good? - Yeah, that's pretty sexy.
很色情 很色情
It's dirty. It's dirty
但又不是特别色情 你懂吗
'cause it's not, you know?
当然
Sure.
好了 试着套出她的学名什么的
All right, try to get a school name or something.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
嗯
Yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
你确定吗
You sure?
我不知道 你有没有过这种感觉
I don't know, do you ever, like...
你会突然觉得
do you ever just feel like...
有什么东西不对劲
something's not right?
比如说 觉得我不算非常聪明
Like... I'm not super-smart,
但我也不是特别笨
but I'm not super-stupid, either.
你的意思是什么
What do you mean?
比如 我的男友每两年就换一次
Like, my boyfriends are on a two year rotation.
在赫克托之前 是克雷格
Like, before Hector, there was Craig.
两年时间到了 他离开去了阿♥拉♥斯加
Like two years to the day, he leaves for Alaska.
再比如
And, like,
为什么酒店的保安会有冲♥锋♥枪♥
why do hotel security guards have submachine guns?
还有 为什么警♥察♥那么快就不管整个案子了
Like, why did the cops just drop the whole thing so quickly?
我感觉我错过了一些隐情
I just feel like I'm missing something really big.
听着 亲爱的
Listen, honey...
菲利克斯 别
Felix, don't.
我不得不说
I have to.
不 不 不要
No, no you don't!
不得不说什么
You have to what?
-我必须说 -小菲
- I have to... - Fee.
别告诉她
Don't tell her.
我要去下洗手间
I have to use the restroom.
-噢 -我马上回来
- Oh! - I'm gonna be... I'll be right back.
好的 记得
Okay, and keep...
-举起手来 -对的
- Hands up. - Yeah!
伙计 拿了她的钱包赶紧出来
Dude, just get her wallet and get out.
我讨厌这么做 莎拉
I hate this, Sarah.
我想我进了员工活动室
I think I'm in the staff room.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
这里有几个储物柜
Got a couple of lockers.
当然
Of course.
你找到什么了吗
What, did you find something?
太多太多了
Far too much, actually.
你好 古德里奇小姐
Hello, Miss Goderitch.
操
Shit.
什么
What?
莎拉她不仅起了疑心
Sarah, she's... more than suspicious.
她还在调查这整件事
She's investigating this shit.
她开始把各种信息拼在一起了
She's starting to piece it together.
赶紧出来
Just get out of there.
拿了她钱包赶紧走
Get her wallet and leave.
已经足够了
That's enough of this.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你不是这儿的人
You don't belong here.
是啊 我当然不是
Yeah, couldn't agree more.
我以为这是厕所
I thought it was the loo.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
准备好你的美甲了吗
Ready for your pedi?
克莉丝汀 真抱歉 我得先走了
Krystal, I am so sorry. I've gotta bolt.
我 呃 我差点忘了我要去
I, uh... I just forget that I've...
噢天啊 好吧 是我太啰嗦了
Oh, my god. Okay, I talked too much.
-不 不不不不不 -不 我 我 我只是
- No! No no no no no. - No, I did, I did. I just...
现在所有事好像都浮现在我脑海里
everything's kind of on the front of my brain right now,
而且我以前很相信别人的
and I just like used to trust people
但现在我觉得我
and now I feel like I
不得不一直对别人保持怀疑
have to be paranoid all the time.
噢 克莉斯汀
Oh, Krystal...
天哪
Bloody hell.
听着 亲爱的 有一件事
Look, darling, there's only one thing
你应该要知道
you need to know.
你的声音怎么了
What happened to your voice?
没事
Nothing.
这才是我真实的声音
This is my truth voice.
噢
Oh.
你唯一需要知道的事就是
The only thing that you need to know
你是独一无二的
is that you are one of a kind.
你是个坚强的人 克里斯汀
You're a survivor, Krystal.
而且你并不孤单
And you're not alone.
那是我第一次听人跟我说的
That is the most completely beautiful thing
最感人的话了
anyone's ever said to me in,
就是 人生中的第一次
like, ever.
现在我必须要走了
Now I have to go.
保重
Take care.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Great.
我觉得我是个人♥渣♥
I feel like shit.
我们为了该死的瑞秋偷了这个女孩的身份
We just stole this girl's identity for bloody Rachel.
我知道 我正在试着不要去想这件事
I know, I'm trying not to think about it.
你知道吗 她比你认为的更聪明
You know, she's a lot smarter than you think she is.
她怀疑一些事
She suspects something.
她怀疑背后有更大的阴谋
She suspects something big.
是啊
Yeah.
说不准呐
Not being able to put your finger on it.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
好吧 在事情变得更糟之前
Well, let's just get the hell out of here
我们快点离开这里 好吗
before we make it worse, okay?
好 好主意
Yeah, good idea.
欧洲的队伍 尖端基因领域的临床科学家们
The European team, cutting-edge gene therapists.
但是邓肯只给了我们一组基因序列
But Duncan only gave us
让我们研究 所以
one synthetic sequence to work with, so...
所以他们失败了
So they failed.
她 她死了
She... she died.
是的
Yeah.
我并不惊讶
It's no surprise,
所以我们现在也完全不明白他的序列是怎么交互的
and so we have no idea how any of his sequences interact.
很不幸的是
Unfortunately for...
身份已修订
"Identity redacted."
呃 她是波兰人
Um... she's Polish.
我只能告诉你这一点
That's all I can tell you.
柯西玛 在下个月前
Cosima, within the next month,
你需要再一次接受基拉的干细胞治疗
you're going to need another stem cell treatment from Kira.
我不会再对她做这样的事了
I'm not doing that to her again.
我不要一直压榨她
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表