剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
我们追溯到了维多利亚时代
We date back to the Victorians.
威斯特摩兰之屋
House of Westmorland.
你没觉得自己很疯吗
Have you thought about how insane you are,
从直升机上跳到一个疯子科学家的私人岛屿上
jumping in the chopper to a mad scientist's private island?
你最近有见着马丁·杜克吗
Have you seen Marty Duko lately?
不会吧
No way.
唐尼 警♥察♥已经到我们家门口了
There are cops outside of our house Donnie
我们必须得走
we have to get out of here!
瑞秋就是想要夺权 她会把我们都杀了的
Rachel just wants power. She'll cut us all down.
你能带回科西玛的 莎拉 我们相信你
You'll bring back Cosima, Sarah. We know you will.
莎拉 瑞秋已经拿到了解药
Sarah, Rachel's taken the cure.
戴尔芬被带走时还活着
Delphine was alive when they took her away.
我找到了你的解药
I found your cure.
你可以像以前一样给我打♥针♥了
You can shoot me up like old times.
你不准和她待在一起
You won't be allowed to stay with her.
威斯特摩兰先生现在要见你了
Mr. Westmorland will see you now.
- 那不可能 - 对他来说不一定
- That's impossible. - Not for him.
不不 别担心 你全家人都还好
No, no. Don't worry. The whole family is just fine.
- 莎拉 - 菲利克斯
- Sarah. - Felix.
我的电♥话♥要没电了 你听着
My phone is gonna die. Just listen.
好吧 我听着呢
Okay, yeah, I'm listening.
基拉和S夫人现在在斐迪南手上
Ferdinand took Kira and Mrs. S.
- 什么 - 快去看下安全屋
- What?! - Go check the safe house!
都是瑞秋指使的 她从苏珊的手里夺了权
This is all Rachel. She's taken over from Susan.
那你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好
Yeah, I'm fine.
不 你不好 你在撒谎 我能听得出来
No you're not, you're lying! I can hear it in your voice.
听着 这不重要 好吗
Look, it doesn't matter. OK?
好吗 瑞秋已经在科西玛之前拿到了解药
OK? Rachel took the cure before Cosima could get to it.
- 发生什么了 - 好了 莎拉
- What's happening? - Just, Sarah,
你现在只需要快点离开那个岛
get your ass off the island.
我不会丢下科西玛的
I'm not leaving without Cosima.
你打开免提
Put me on speaker.
艾拉 苏珊说她把科西玛送到了一艘船上
Ira, Susan said she sent Cosima to a boat.
- 船在哪儿 - 苏珊还好吗
- Where is that? - Is Susan alright?
快回答问题
Answer the question!
在岛的西边 那儿有个船屋
On the west side of the island, there is a boathouse.
在河口那儿 在村庄的下游方向
It's at a river mouth, downstream from the village,
- 但是... - 哪个村庄的下游
- but... - Downstream from what village?
听得见吗
Hello?
艾拉
Ira.
哪个村庄
What village?
燃起来 燃起来啊
Come on! Come on!
该死的
Shit!
对不起了 小猴子
Sorry, monkey.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please. Please.
耶 太好了
Yes! Yeah!
谢天 谢地 谢老天爷
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
妈咪
Mommy?
妈咪 快醒醒
Mommy, wake up!
快起来了
Come on!
今天要做的事情好多
There's so much to do today!
醒醒 妈咪
Wake up, Mommy!
- 快醒醒 - 是基拉吗
- Wake up! - Kira?
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
我就在这儿 我会让你一直暖和着的
I'm right here. I'm gonna keep you warm.
你不准和她待在一起
You won't be allowed to stay with her.
我觉得我快死了
I think I'm dying.
你不准告诉任何人
You must not tell anyone!
有人吗
Hello?
哦 太好了
Oh, good!
什么 不 不 不
What? No. No. No.
不 不
No. No!
不管发生什么 跟紧我!
你知道她生病了
You know that she's sick!
你到底想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
在吗
Hello?
早上好 科西玛
Good morning, Cosima!
你是谁
Who are you?
哦 对了
Oh, uh, right.
欢迎来到复兴村
Welcome to Revival.
从1908年开始过着自给自足与世隔绝的生活
Sustaining life off the grid since 1908.
我叫玛德
My name is Mud.
那这些...
And these...
是你的雨靴
are your wellies!
你知道刚才戴尔芬去哪儿了吗
Do you know where Delphine went just now?
我觉得她去工作了 在诊所那儿
Uh, to work, I think. At the clinic.
- 她会回来的 - 我非常需要找她聊聊
- She'll be back. - I really need to talk to her.
我懂得 信息量太大了 对吧
I know! It's a lot, right?
你在一个毡包里醒来
You woke up in a yurt.
完全不知道周围这些人是谁
You're wondering who all these people are.
你就想要知道到底发生了什么事
You just wanna know what's going on.
是的 那你打算告诉我吗
Yeah. Are you gonna tell me?
我会带你看
I'll show you.
这里就是复兴村
This is Revival.
跟我来
Come on.
我们基本上可以做到完全自给自足
We're almost completely self-sufficient.
我们自己发电
We generate our own power,
还有自己的通信系统...
we have our own comms...
很好 我需要和我的姐♥妹♥们♥通话
Great. I-I need to talk to my sisters.
哦 那不允许
Oh, you're not gonna be allowed to do that.
然后我们的温室在这里
And our greenhouse is over here!
我们在这里养家畜 嗯这里是个鱼塘
We raise all our own livestock, uh, there's a fish farm.
我们这里应有尽有
We have everything we need!
这里所有人都是从全世界各处选来的
All these people are chosen from every part of the world.
为什么他们会来这儿
Why are they here?
为了从遗传上使人类得到进化
To genetically improve the human race!
我们贡献 我们获益
We all contribute and we all benefit.
有人从我这里偷了些非常有用的东西
I-I had some pretty beneficial science stolen from me.
你认识瑞秋·邓肯吗
Do you know a Rachel Duncan?
哦 我们认识的
Oh, we do now.
是的 这对我们所有人都是重要的一天
Yeah, this is a big day for all of us.
- 她和他现在在隐居里 - 和谁
- She's in seclusion with Him. - With who?
创始人啊
The founder!
我们都是他的孩子
We're all his children here.
你把我搞糊涂了 谁的孩子
You lost me. Who-whose children?
P.T. 威斯特摩兰
P.T. Westmorland.
他也住在这儿 和我们一起
He lives here, with us.
真的吗 他现在多大年纪了呢
Really? How old is old P.T. now?
六月份刚满的170岁
170 last June.
你知道他在1880年发表的
Are you familiar with his 1880 paper
后主观性和集体研究型生活的论文吗
on post-subjectivity and collective research living?
非常的有远见
It's totally visionary!
喔 好的
Wow. Okay.
科西玛
Cosima!
嘿 夏洛特
Hey, Charlotte!
我的天 嘿
Oh, my God! Hey.
大小人一起 好和谐的画面
Tweedle Small and Tweedle Tall.
别理她 你在这儿干什么
Just ignore her. What were you doing in there?
这是... 算是一种学校
It's... sort of a school.
好吧 有点奇怪 我...
Okay. That's weird. I...
你感觉怎样
How are you feeling?
我还好 但是我们的治疗是怎么回事
I'm feeling OK, but what happened to our treatment?
你让我来操心这件事吧 好吗
You let me worry about that. OK?
戴尔芬 我的朋友 她在... 她会帮我们的
Delphine, my friend? She's-she's got our back.
- 那苏珊呢 她还好吗 - 我听说她会恢复过来的
- What about Susan? Is she OK? - I heard she'll pull through.
- 你是怎么听说这些的 - 听谣传
- How did you hear that? - Rumours.
P.T.和苏珊有多年的交情了 但是...
P.T. and Susan go way back, but...
世仇 谁说得清呢
family feuds, who's to say?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表