剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
There's medical records going back almost two years.
- 是一种人体试验 - 好吧
- It's some kind of human trial. - Okay.
都和科学有关 装起来 都是证据
All the science? Bag it, it's evidence.
这些东西也能治好那些男孩
It's also the cure for the boys.
我们要确保都有用
We need to make sure that moves forward.
会的
We will.
科迪在哪
Where's Coady right now?
被禁足了 一级禁闭
Confined to quarters. Camp's on lockdown.
我只相信外面的人了
Only people out are guys I trust.
好 接下来你需要的是
Good. Here's what's going to happen now.
一份正式的免除命令指令
You'll need a formal Removal of Command order
- 还有一支专业的队伍 - 嗯
- and an extraction team. - Yeah.
我会暂住在首长的办公室 一直到他来找我
I will camp out at the Director's office until he sees me.
现在 最好的方案是
Now, best case...
我能在六小时内找到一支队伍
I can have a team there in six hours.
你可以先不要说出去吗
Can you keep a lid on things until then?
- 没问题 - 卡斯托尔计划的男孩们
- No sweat. - The Castor boys
都不能安稳的坐下来
are not going to take this sitting down.
- 有人负责他们吗 - 有支巡逻队在外面
- Are they all accounted for? - There's one patrol still out.
鲁迪
Rudy.
你先留他在那里
You leave him out there.
先不要惹那些麻烦 保罗 六个小时 坚持住
You don't need that trouble, Paul. Six hours. Hang in there.
好了 快点
Okay, quick.
你好 瑞秋
Hello, Rachel.
操
F...
- 操 操 - 是啊 你也一样
- F... f... - Yeah, f... you, too.
知道吗 这很可笑 当你用针♥刺♥我的脖子时
You know, it's funny. Your hand was a lot steadier
你的手一点都不抖 不是吗
when you were jamming that needle into my neck, wasn't it?
不 不 不 就在这里 可以吧
No, no, no, let's stay here, shall we?
你不被
You're not all...
- 允许来这里 - 对 你也知道啊
- Allowed... here. - Yeah. And do you know what?
如果你和别人说
If you tell anyone about it,
我会再回来 然后每天都来骚扰你
I'm going to come back and I'm going to harass you every day.
我要你告诉我关于卡斯托尔计划你都知道些什么
I want you to tell me what you know about castor.
卡斯托尔计划
Castor.
- 假 假的 - 不 不 不是
- Ru... rumors... - No, no, no.
不是谣言 都是真的 他们抓走了莎拉
Not rumors, they're very real, and they've taken Sarah,
所以我要你告诉我他们把我妹妹带去哪了
so I need you to tell me where they took my sister.
对你来说很好玩是吗
Is that funny to you?
好 来看看我们能做些什么 来吧
Well, let's see what we can do about that, shall we?
瑞秋要来点彩妆
Rachel's going to get a bit of a makeover.
- 住手 - 菲利克斯
- Stop. - Felix!
什么 我觉得这是医生的指令
What? I think this is just what the doctor ordered.
- 住手 - 很好
- Stop! - Yes.
想看看你有多可爱吗
Do you want to see how pretty you look?
你漂亮吗
Aren't you beautiful?
- 斯科特 叫尼龙医生过来 - 快告诉我你知道什么
- Scott, get Dr. Nealon. - Tell me what you know.
没人会来帮你 你知道吗
No one is coming for you! Do you understand?
因为没有人在乎
Because no one cares!
- 我不会帮你 如果你… - 羞辱你
- I'm not going to help you if you... - Humiliate you?
我都还没开始呢
I haven't even gotten started!
不如原地旋转 怎么样
Why don't we go for a spin, shall we?
菲利克斯 我们真的该走了
Felix, we really should go.
或许她就会说出我妹妹到底在哪
And maybe then she'll tell me where my sister is!
他们把她带去哪儿了
Where did they take her?
把我弄出这个
Get me out of this...
鬼地方
place.
菲利克斯 我们走吧
Felix, let's go.
你确定要这样吗 艾丽 你讨厌气球
You sure about this, Allie? You hate bubbles.
我讨厌的是我妈用它的方式
I hate the way my mother runs it.
但如果是我们的 我们不会那样用它
But when we own it, we'll run it differently.
- 作为一个毒品前站 - 是
- As a drug front. - Yes.
- 我们现在算不算加入了 - 当然
- Are we in this together or not? - Yeah.
很好
Good.
哦 该死 你妈妈的店
Oh, shit. Your mother's store!
- 是的 你还记得 - 我还记得那的仓库
- Yes! You remembered. - I remember the stockroom.
是吗 为什么 那儿发生过什么
Really? Why? What happened there?
呃 好了 我们去里面吧 该进去了
Uh, okay, let's go inside. We should go in.
对吗 好的 很好 是的
Yeah? Good, good. Okay.
进来吧
Come on in.
随便看看 噢 我们有
Feel free to explore. Oh, we have...
我妈妈的新的男士货架 崭新发亮还有薄荷味
my mother's new men's line. It's minty gleam.
这是她的原始配方
It's her original recipe,
但我们大概会与时俱进加入少许麝香
but we'll probably update it with a little musk.
好了 詹森不需要了解麝香
Okay, Jason doesn't need to know about the musk.
我们负责麝香的部分
We do the musk part.
这次只是一次礼节性参观以便你知道这个生意
This is just a courtesy visit so you can see the business.
你不会放弃不干这个 是吗
You're not going to let go of this, are you?
不 不 我是说这是一份正规的地方生意
No, no. I mean, this is a very reputable local business.
- 11年来一直在清理书籍 - 保存得不错
- Eleven years of clean books. - Good storage...
为了分销便利所以位于中心地带
centrally located for distribution.
我是说 你见过我们卖♥♥东西的速度有多快
I mean, you've seen how quickly we can move product,
所以如果有气球 天空会是极限
so with bubbles, the sky would be the limit.
出♥售♥肥皂
Selling soap.
这很棒
It's perfect.
我本来是想生孩子的 是大家对我的期望
I was supposed to have children. It was expected of me.
嘿
Hey.
你最近经历了很多 你不必
You've been through a lot recently. You don't have to...
现在就理解这个 好吗
make sense of it all right now, okay?
我的一部分感觉轻松了 柯西玛
Part of me feels relieved, Cosima.
那会让我变成怪物吗
Does that make me a monster?
不 亲爱的
No, honey.
不会的
So far from that.
可以把你送回家吧
Shall we get you home?
- 都准备好了 - 嗯
- All set. - Okay.
柯西玛
Cosima.
我想你
I miss you.
什么时候 好的 我就来
When? Yeah. Yeah, I'm on it.
- 基地有情况了 - 什么情况
- There's a situation back at base. - What kind of situation?
我们要赶过去
We're needed.
嗨 快进来
Hey! Come in.
- 该死 - 怎么了
- Damn... - What is it?
我原本来这里是想要告诉你
I was coming here to tell you
我认为我们之间发展得太快了
that I thought maybe we should slow things down.
哦
Oh.
但我现在看到你 我就只想和你在一起
But now that I see you, I just kind of want to make out
一直待在这儿
for, like, seven hours straight.
- 你想谈谈吗 - 恩 待会儿
- Do you want to talk about it? - Oh, yeah. After.
看吧 这就是我担心的 该死
See, this is what I'm afraid of. Shit.
你一定会对我失去耐心的
You're just going to lose patience with me.
我猜到了
I guess we'll see.
- 老兄 - 柯西玛 那本书
- Dude? - Cosima, the book.
额 邓肯的书 那本全是奇怪符号♥和材料的书
Uh, Duncan's book. With all the weird symbols and stuff.
我认为瑞秋知道破解密♥码♥
I think Rachel knows the code.
人类杀菌试验
Human sterilization trials?
席尔瓦教授说你没有
Dr. Silva says you haven't shown
出现像其他女人一样的症状
any of the same symptoms as the other women.
保罗 你爱过贝丝吗
Did you love Beth, Paul?
- 什么 - 你爱过她吗
- What? - Did you love her?
贝丝身上发生的一切
What happened to Beth...
都将会永远伴随着我
I will carry that with me forever.
我们之前在找一种治疗办法 而我们认为答案在戴亚德研究所
We were looking for a cure. And we thought Dyad had answers.
我想和科迪谈谈
I want to talk to Coady.
给我们几分钟
Give us a minute.
你给我输鲁迪的血 为什么
You gave me Rudy's blood. Why?
体温降低 没有出血
Temperature's down, no no hemorrhaging.
- 这是奇迹 - 所以你知道我成功了 你怎么知道的
- Remarkable. - So you knew I'd beat it. How?
因为卡斯托尔和丽达也出现过相同情况
Because Castor and Leda have the same disorder.
它攻击男孩的大脑 女性的上皮组织
It attacks the boys' brains, the women's epithelial tissue...
但是通过你的生育证明 莎拉
but as your fertility proves, Sarah,
你能以某种方法克服它
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表