剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
为什么那个神经病就不能去跟她别的姐妹住呀
Why doesn't the psycho go live with one of her other sisters?
因为已经轮到你们了
Because it's your turn.
那是什么东西
What's that thing?
这些都是我的宝贝
These are my babies.
- 那么你是谁 - 一个信使
- Then who are you? - A messenger.
我确定你们手上有些货是
Pretty sure you've got some merchandise
属于我老板的
that belongs to my boss.
只要我想我就可以把你的老婆搞到手
If I want your wife, I'll just take her.
我的行动是公♥司♥高层批准了的
I was sanctioned by Topside.
你被批准的是对已萌发自我意识的克隆体进行安全审查
To conduct a security review of self-aware clones,
而不是损坏我们的产品
not screw our product!
因为他们会杀了你
Because they will kill you.
你究竟想怎样
What do you want?
哇 莫罗博士岛
Wow, "Dr. Moreau."
我超喜欢这本书的
I love this book.
不好意思 呃
Sorry, um...
还有谁知道了书的事 因为卡斯托尔的人对他们
Who else knew about the book? Because Castor knew
所要寻找的目标非常准确
exactly what they were looking for.
你的辞职申请被正式受理
Your resignation is accepted.
你到了外面以后可能会需要这个
You might need this while you're out in the cold.
你要把它翻译过来
You're gonna translate that,
否则我们就把你扔回给戴尔芬
or else we send you back to Delphine.
伦敦城中 众人摔落
In London town we all fell down.
谢谢你 瑞秋
Thank you, Rachel.
抱歉让你空欢喜一场
Sorry to raise any false hopes.
- 伦敦 - 你的意思是
- London. - What do you mean?
瑞秋所翻译的信息中有一小部分把线索指向了伦敦
Well, the bit Rachel translated points to London.
也就是卡斯托尔的原形
To the Castor original.
我们要先一步找到他
We need to get to him first.
我们是要回家了吗
Are we going home?
不完全是在骑士桥对吧
Not exactly Knightsbridge, is it?
我原本以为我们应该要回到那个旧街区里
I thought we were meant to be in the old neighborhood.
应该是我住的旧街区 年轻人 那是在把你们带回来之前的事
My old neighborhood, chicken, before I took you lot in.
快走
Get walking.
左一步 右一步
Left foot, right foot.
世界在这边也是这么转的
Works the same this side of the pond.
- 特里在吗 - 在后面呢 亲爱的
- Terry? - At the back, love.
我们现在就要去跟谁见面了吗
Are we meeting someone already?
时间紧迫
No time to waste.
我们必须找到卡斯托尔 所以
We have to track down Castor, so...
我给一个老朋友打了电♥话♥
I called an old friend.
二十年前是他帮忙找到了你
20 years ago, he helped to find you.
美艳动人的西沃恩
Siobhan the bomb.
你都没有怎么变过
You ain't changed a day.
莎拉 菲利克斯 这是特里
Sarah, Felix, Terry.
还好么
All right?
收到我信息了吗
Got my message?
当然收到了
Yeah, course I did.
专门量身订造的型号♥
Exact make and model requested.
就当做是重回故土的欢迎礼物吧
Consider it my welcome home.
最好是能再来几瓶啤酒好让我们开始谈正事
Better get some pints and get into it then.
这才像样嘛
Now you're talking.
你们三个都坐吧 我很快回来
You three sit tight. I'll be back in a jiff.
你是信手拈来就能开干了对吧
You get right down to business, don'tcha?
当我们找到卡斯托尔原形的时候
When we find the Castor original,
只有一条路可以解决这件事
there's only one way this can go.
我会杀掉他
I'm gonna kill him.
所有鸟禽类都有羽毛
All fowl have feathers.
有些的羽毛是棕色的
Some feathers are brown.
得出结论 所有鸟禽都是棕色的
Conclusion, all fowl is brown.
错误
False.
有些药丸是毒药
Some poisons are pills.
所有药丸都是紫色的
All pills are purple.
得出结论 所有的毒药都是紫色的药丸
Conclusion, all poisons are purple.
所有的毒药都是紫色的药丸
All poisons are purple.
正确还是错误
True or false.
我还有多少时间
How long do I have?
我们顶尖的破译专家
Our best cryptographers
已经在破译邓肯的密♥码♥
are working to crack the Duncan code.
我们会找到卡斯托尔原形的
We'll find the original Castor.
哈
Ha!
很好
Very good.
你是个勇猛的战士
You are fierce warrior.
你会赢得这场比赛的
You will win this competition.
奥斯卡说我个子太小了
Oscar says I'm too small.
不 小个子是优势
No, small is good.
这种优势是武器
Small is a weapon.
你站到这么近的时候
You stand this close.
当我出拳
When I hit,
你能挡住
you block.
然后你盯着我的眼睛
Then you look me in the eyes...
再出拳 啊
And you punch. Ack!
我被扼住了咽喉 你顺势攻击我脆弱的部位
I am choking, so you come where I am vulnerable.
就像这样
Like this. Aah! Ack!
海伦娜
Helena!
我们不能再做那种事情了 记得吗
We don't do things like that anymore, remember?
我不觉得我会被允许这么做
I don't think I'm allowed.
不能 当然不能
No, of course not.
我现在是个母亲
I am a mother now,
我走的是另一条人生道路
I walk a different path.
然后我们偷偷带你溜出了孤儿院
So we slipped you out of the orphanage.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
呃 记得一些吧
Mmm, sort of.
我记得那时有在你的房♥子里呆过
I remember being at your house in the country, and...
不 那不是我的房♥子
Nah, wasn't mine.
只是我们当时所有的一些处所的其中一间
Just one of a few places we had back then.
你的意思是 像安全屋那种地方吗
What do you mean, like safehouses?
就是那种用来供逃亡者暂避的地方
Where you were, like, hiding fugitives?
是的 也是卡尔顿跟你们的母亲好上的地方
Yeah, and a place for Carlton to shag your mother.
噢
Oh...
- 什么 - 不是吧
- What! - No!
- 够了够了 - 什么跟什么呀
- Enough of that. - What was that?
没错哦
Yeah.
来 我们之所以在这边闲话家常的原因
Look, the reason we're here goes back to those days.
是我想你看看这个
I want you to just have a look at this
然后看看你能不能看出些端倪
and see what you make of it.
伦敦城中 众人摔落
"In London town we all fell down."
你在谁后 流血的鹅妈妈
Who you after, bleedin' mother goose?
大概是这样吧
Could be.
我不知道这段狗屁不通的东西是啥
I don't know what this other shite is,
不过我可以告诉你的是 这串数字
but I'll tell you this, this here number
讲的是这个叫卡斯托尔的家伙是当局牢里的客人
says that this Castor fellow was a guest of her majesty's.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你是说这是囚犯编号♥
That's a prisoner's number?
对 偷窃贼 服长刑的
Yeah, a lifer. Long stretch.
只有老家伙才会配有这种编号♥
See, only the old geezers have this kind of tag.
他们在八十年代的时候就把编号♥系统更换了
They changed the numbering system in the '80s.
我估计你们会想要这家伙的名字吧
Reckon you want a name for this bloke, yeah?
是的 你查到名字后马上给我们答复
We want a name, and as soon as you can get it.
我会跟朋友说一说 看看能不能得到什么线索
I'll talk to a mate, see what I can find out.
好吗
Yeah?
不会很久的
Shouldn't take long.
稍后见
Cheers.
噢 你好啊
Oh, hi!
能请你把那些和其它东西一起放在
Could you just put that on the table there
那张桌子上吗
with all the other stuff?
天啊 这种也要多加一点
Goodness, I think I will need a few more of these.
噢 格雷西 你走之前
Oh, Gracie! Before you go.
身体霜的配方在
The body butter recipe is on...
在那边的公告板上
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表