剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Your goal is to isolate her fecundity asap.
你为什么还要等
Why are you waiting?
我不是医生
I'm not a doctor.
你没办法移除一个正在
You cannot remove the ovary
排卵的女人的卵巢
Of a woman who is ovulating.
我知道这可能会有些不便 但她在我们手里
I know it's inconvenient, but she's contained.
不会对高层造成任何风险
No risk to topside.
那就请把她关回她的牢房♥里去吧 谢谢
Then remove her to her cell, please.
我知道你在说谎
I know you're lying.
说今天晚上要飞到别的地方去
About flying anywhere tonight.
这是为我好还是为她好
Was that for my benefit or hers?
我不会试图
I wouldn't attempt
蒙骗你的 斐迪南
To pull the wool over your eyes, Ferdinand.
我很惊讶
I am surprised
你的宿敌还活的好好的
That your nemesis is still breathing.
你为什么让他这么做 嘘
Why did you let him do that? Shh!
你不会临阵脱逃吧
Not getting cold feet are you?
事实已经和情感纠缠不清了
Things are already in motion.
我们不能浪费莎拉这么特殊的生物体
Sarah's biology is too unique to waste.
嗯 海伦娜 也是一样
So, by the way, is Helena's.
我们要找到她
We need to locate her.
我们
We...
得谈谈赫尔辛基
Need to discuss helsinki.
但是 我想先谈海伦娜
Well, I want to discuss helena.
那我今晚来找你
Then I'll come to you tonight,
等我这里忙完了 好吗
When I'm finished here, all right?
万分期待
I look forward to it.
他又这样做了
He's doing it again.
这家伙认为自己是个裸身佛
Guy thinks he's the naked buddha.
我要去巡逻 马上回来
I'm doing my rounds, I'll be back.
听着 别 别担心我
Look, don't... don't worry about me, guys.
- 好吗 - 莎拉
- Okay? - Sarah,
这些人好危险 我想带橡胶手套的男人
These people are dangerous. I thought Mr.Rubber gloves
会把我当场掐死
Was going to throttle me on the spot.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know, I'm sorry.
我只是不相信
I just don't believe
对于戴尔芬来说海伦娜会是优先事项
That Helena's a priority for Delphine.
- 我们得自己动手了 - 不 你是对的
- We have to make our own moves. - No, you're right.
我们靠不了别人只能靠我们自己
We can't rely on anybody but ourselves.
我们应该和她一起去 真是糟糕
We should... we should go after her, the poor thing.
不 不 你告诉莎拉
No! No, no, no, you tell Sarah
我再也不想让你做这种事了
I don't want you doing anything like this ever again.
莎拉
Shh, shh...
我该挂了
I got to go.
小心点 莎拉
Be careful, Sarah.
嘿 我爱你们
Hey, I love you guys.
我也爱你们
Yeah, me, too.
嗨 又见面了
Hello again.
嗨 瑞秋
Hello, rachel.
我提醒过你这是私人恩怨
I warned you this was personal.
今天星期几
What day is it, hmm?
星期一
M... d...
我叫什么
What's my name? Night...
快说啊
Come on.
什么
What?
我的眼睛
What happened to my c...
怎么了
Corn cob.
快 快啊 你能行的
Aw, come on, come on, you can do
你能做得更好
Better than that.
啊 啊
Aah! Aah!
我叫什么
What's my name?
住手 住手 戴尔芬
Stop, stop, Delphine!
好 我们继续聊
There! There we go.
说吧 你能行的
There you go, good girl.
现在只有我了解你 你知道吗
Only I'm you now, you understand that?
我了解你
I'm you...
我也能把你完全抹去 瑞秋
And I will erase you completely, Rachel,
除非你告诉我你和斐迪南
Unless you tell me what you're planning
的计划
With Ferdinand.
斐迪南
Ferdinand?
对 你们都干了些什么
Yeah. What have you got going on with him?
不要说谎 因为我已经看到了
And don't lie, because I saw it.
你看到
You... you saw...
你看到
You saw... come on!
赫尔辛基
Helsinki...
哦
Oh.
你邪恶的姐妹
You wicked sister.
你本不该知道那些的
You're not supposed to know about that.
不 你还知道什么
No. What else do you know?
嗯
Hmm?
全部告诉我
You're gonna talk to me?
嗯
Hmm?
你打算告诉我了吗
You gonna talk to me?
你要喝点什么
Drink?
和上次一样
Same as last time.
在苏黎世餐馆的时候
At the kronenhalle bar.
这些你都喝过了 为什么不偿试喝点当地的
You've come all this way, why not try some local color?
瑞秋
Rachel...
瑞秋
Rachel, Rachel...
你为什么一直不回我电♥话♥
Why haven't you been returning my calls?
不能太张扬 斐迪南
Appearances, Ferdinand.
波本威士忌
Bourbon rocks.
我们要说的是海伦娜
So, the subject was helena.
你很不在状态
You're not yourself.
你和保罗
Did you sleep
睡了吗
With Paul Dierden?
他是我的监控人 你觉得呢
He was my monitor. What do you think?
我觉得
I think...
他是你身边的一条狗
He was your bitch.
你好啊
Hello again.
谁才是下流的克隆人
Who's a dirty clone?
你是
You are.
你在避开海伦娜
You're avoiding Helena.
我希望你能考虑一下和卡斯托尔计划做一个交换
I want you to consider a prisoner swap with castor.
不 这和卡斯托尔计划无关
Argh! It's got nothing to do
而是关于赫尔辛基
With castor, this is about Helsinki.
你想要的是这个
You wanted this!
玛丽恩太弱了 你曾经说过
Marion is too soft, you said it yourself.
如果我们不行动
If we didn't act,
你的姐♥妹♥们♥会最先遭殃
Your sisters could expose topside.
赫尔辛基是唯一的选择
Helsinki's the only option.
还有其他选择
There are other options.
不 太晚了
No, it's too late.
要坚强 不是吗
Be strong, huh?
赫尔辛基的女孩们会在24小时内
The Helsinki girls were eradicated
被解决掉
In 24 hours.
6个克隆体 32个担♥保♥品
6 clones, 32 collateral.
一旦你得到莎拉的卵巢
As soon as you have Sarah's ovaries,
把她控制住
Put her down.
明天去搞定柯西玛
Induce Cosima tomorrow,
她会迅速恶化的
She'll deteriorate rapidly.
那艾丽森 亨德里克斯呢
And Alison Hendrix?
以后再说
It's underway.
一家人都被麻醉了 然后家里起了火
The family chloroformed, followed by a house fire.
证明很有用
Proven effective
芬兰人干的
By the Finns.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我去趟洗手间
I need a moment.
快接电♥话♥
Pick up!
你好 电♥话♥已接通
Hello, you've reached
我是艾丽森 现在不方便接电♥话♥ 有事请留言
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表