剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
什么 额 现在吗
Wait, um, right now?
我去
Oh.
我等了好久了
I have waited long time for this.
来日方长
I can wait longer.
我也是
So can I.
♪宝贝 我不能再隐藏对你的爱意♪
♪ Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore ♪
摄影师: 别动 微笑 艾丽森
Photographer: Over here. Smile, Alison.
再来一张 拜托
One more shot, please.
还有一张
One more shot.
真棒 谢谢
Great! Thank you!
好了 最多5分钟和孩子亲亲
Okay, five minutes Max to kiss babies.
嗯嗯 好的
Mm-hmm! Okay.
在投票结束前你们还有三个地方要去
Three more stations to hit before the polls close.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
谢谢 莎拉 谢谢你
Thank you, Sarah, thank you.
艾丽森 我对你的机遇
Alison, I feel really good
感到非常棒
about your chances.
多谢 丹顿
Thank you, Denton.
很感激你支持我们
We really appreciate your support.
摆出那个交叉手指的手势
Keep your fingers crossed.
噢 神啊
Oh, lordy.
好了 所有人上车
Okay, everyone on the bus!
好的 嗯 咱们走
Okay, yeah, let's, let's go, go.
快走
Go, go.
S 我们回来了
S, we're back.
相信我们
Just trust us.
我们知道在干什么
We know what we're doing.
来来来 大家伙
Okay, everyone,
都上车
on board!
请排好队 拜托
All the way to the back, please!
多谢
Thank you.
所有人都上来了么
Everyone on?
是的 宝贝儿 赶紧的 走吧
Yes, honey, come on, let's go.
♪棒棒哒 艾丽森 棒棒哒♪
♪ Here we go, Alison, here we go ♪
♪棒棒哒 艾丽森 棒棒哒♪
♪ Here we go, Alison, here we go ♪
据唐尼所说
It's from Donnie.
鲁迪在跟踪艾丽森
Rudy's tailing Alison.
就像他说的
Just like he said.
他紧跟着我们薄弱的侧翼
He's gone after our weak flank.
我还是难以相信他
I still do not trust him.
好吧 能继续吗
All right, can we get on with it?
时间不够了
There isn't a lot of time.
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
冲眼睛打
Now eye.
他还在后头
He's still there.
♪棒棒哒 艾丽森 棒棒哒♪
♪ Here we go, Alison, here we go ♪
- 你还好吗 宝贝儿 - 嗯嗯
- You all right, honey? - Mm-hmm.
额 我们马上要去加油了
Uh, we'll... we'll be making a little pit stop,
就停一会儿
just a quick stop.
- 你行吗 - 行 唐尼 我没事
- Are you okay with this? - Yes, Donnie, I'll be fine.
那就好
Okay.
好了 大家伙
All right, everybody,
咱们去下一个投票站
let's go on to the next polling station.
去吧
Come on.
海伦娜
Helena.
一个惊喜 不过我猜你适应了
This is a surprise, but I guess it's fitting.
我希望能再次见到你
I hoped I would see you again.
监狱规则
Prison rules.
不是你死就是我活
Only one of us leaves alive.
嗯哼 这对你起效了
Hmm. It's happening to you.
我就不用胶带了吧
I don't tape.
如果我切开你的肱二头肌你会后悔的
You will be sorry when I slice your bicep.
鲁迪 怎么了
Rudy, what happened?
我跟踪了艾丽森 然后找到了海伦娜
I went after Alison and found Helena.
但是 妈妈 她用相同的方式对待我
But, mom, she led me right to the prize.
站远点
Get back!
把手♥机♥从我脸上移开 你个小混账
Get that thing outta my face, ya little bastard.
鲁迪 你在哪
Rudy, where are you?
我现在就发给你的我的位置
I'm sending you the location right now.
她就要来了
She's on her way.
你的时间不多了
Not long for you.
你就要完了
You're almost at the end.
啊
Aaah!
跟上
Hup!
走 走
Go, go.
你倒下的样子就像个玩具
You are winding down like toy.
哦 该死
Oh. Shit.
弗吉尼亚 科迪
Virginia Coady.
我是斐迪南
I'm Ferdinand.
你不会在这找到你想要的东西的
You won't find what you're looking for here.
马克 你做得对
You did the right thing, mark.
是啊
Yeah.
还记得你小时候吗
Do you remember your childhood?
每一分钟都记得
Every minute.
我记得
I remember
睡觉的时候
sleeping,
我的兄弟们一同呼吸着
my brothers breathing in unison.
我们下床梦游
We'd sleepwalk out of bed
然后像小狗一样蜷缩在角落里
and pile up in a corner like puppies.
我九岁的时候
When I was nine,
有人强迫我开枪杀了一只小狗
I was made to shoot puppy.
我们和你很像 海伦娜
We're just like you, Helena.
狠毒的女人
You poison women.
我们有一个目标
We had a purpose.
就像你一样
Just like you.
不
No.
你们是强♥奸♥犯
You are rapist.
好吧 卡斯托已经被打倒了
All right, so, Castor's down and out
斐迪南也找到了科迪
and Ferdinand has Coady.
那么只要我们把原样给他
Then as soon as we give him the original samples,
这一切就结束了
this should be over.
嘿
Hey.
但既然我们还有点时间 我们为什么不
But since we have a few minutes, why don't we...
我们为什么不最后再谈谈
Why don't we finally chat,
- 我们仨 - 谈什么
- we three. - Sarah: About what?
谈谈你 亲爱的 好吗 妈妈
About you, love. Right, ma?
她是你的克隆姐妹 也就是说
She is your clone sister. That means
她女儿是你侄女
her daughter is your niece.
我的侄女
My niece?
说吧 妈妈
Please, ma.
不管你在瞒着什么
Whatever it is you're holding back,
让我女儿知道她是谁吧
help my daughter understand who she is.
这要从邓肯说起
It all goes back to Duncan.
然后呢
All right.
在他得到我的五六年后
Five, six years after he harvested me,
邓肯回来了
Duncan returned.
承认了自己的所作所为 他克隆了我
Admitted what he'd done, cloned me.
他现在生活得提心吊胆
Now he was in fear of his life.
为什么
From who?
因为赫尔辛基
Something called Neolution.
他是个偏执狂
He was paranoid.
他不知道自己该信任谁
Didn't know who to trust.
他说他们污染了这一切
He said they polluted everything,
他们破坏了科学 使他的妻子苏珊堕落
poisoned the science, corrupted his wife Susan.
但是
But,
他把我 这一切的源头 藏了起来 与世人隔绝
he'd hidden me, the source, from everyone,
即便是她也不例外 邓肯说
even her. Duncan said there was
有一个与此无关孩子
one child outside it all,
在培养系统里迷了路
lost in the foster system.
我把他送给我女儿那个叛徒
I sent him to my daughter the rebel.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表