剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
贝丝死后我拿走了她的证件
When Beth died, I took her identity.
你是她的监视人 她自杀了
You're her monitor, and she killed herself
全因这个她深爱的男人将她的一生化为一个谎言
because the man that she loved turned her whole life into a lie.
- 杰森 凯勒曼 - 你高中时把我甩了
- Jason Kellerman? - You dumped my ass in high school.
把药还给我
Give me those pills back
我会在一周内还你钱
and I'll have your money back within a week
而且是雷蒙的双倍
and I will double Ramon's weight.
之所以我们找不到卡斯托尔计划的样本
The reason we can't find the Castor samples
是因为约翰森用它们制♥造♥了克隆体
is because Johanssen used them to make a clone.
- 我们办事从不拖泥带水 - 确实如此
- We don't leave loose ends. - No.
我把海伦娜给你带来好让莎拉远离此事
I brought you Helena to keep Sarah off the table.
- 嘿 这都是你干的 - 事情不是那样的
- Hey! You did this to me. - That's not what happened.
我们已经拿到了卡斯托尔原始的基因样本
We have the original Castor DNA.
那就是你研究治愈方法所需的东西
That is all you need to develop a cure.
如果你不走出自己的世界
If you don't put yourself out there,
你就永远不可能明白你想要的是什么
Then you're never going to find what you're looking for anyways.
- 夏恩 - 柯西玛
- Shay. - Cosima.
- 她叫什么 - 格雷西
- What's her name? - Gracie.
- 你对这段婚姻很满意 - 孩子没了
- And you consummated this marriage. - The child is lost.
这里不再欢迎你了
You will not be welcomed back here again.
这是你的第一本日志 如果有任何亲密的接触 就记上她们的名字
Your first log book. Any intimate contacts, their names go in.
我得检查一下你的眼睛
I need to check your eyes.
- 拿上钥匙 放我出去 - 现在我们扯平了 姐姐
- Get the keys. Get me out. - Now we are even, Sestra.
基拉
Kira?
妈妈
Mommy.
宝贝
Baby.
快点妈妈
Come on, mom.
等等我 等等我 基拉
Wait for me. Wait for me! Kira.
小猴子 等等我
Monkey, wait for me!
肤色不错啊
You look tan.
我祖母是希腊人 遗传来的
Grandmother was Greek. I've got the gene.
就是这个吗
Is that it?
上帝
Jesus.
他们每个人都有吗
They each have one?
也许有一个解释
Maybe there's an explanation,
和他们的心理状态有关
something in their psychology.
这和他们的心理状态没关系
It's not about their psychology.
也许这是种记忆测试之类的
Maybe it's a memory test or something.
这是项研究 针对平民的 没被批准
It's research, on civilians, unsanctioned.
听着 我会把这个带给主管
Look, I'm going to take this to the director,
但是他需要更多消息
But he's going to need more.
- 我会弄到的 - 行动证明 保罗
- I'll get it. - Proof, Paul.
找出她的目的 找到证据
Find out what she's up to. Get evidence.
在那之前
Till then...
我们只能按兵不动
we can't act.
我只希望事情不像看上去那么复杂
I just hope It's not as twisted as it looks.
昨天我看见了一座冰山
And yesterday I saw an iceberg.
卡尔说是潮汐的缘故
Cal says it's because of the tides.
别让他喂你太多咸鱼 好吗 小猴子
Just don't let him feed you too much salted fish. Okay, monkey?
因为到时你会和他一样长满络腮胡 亲爱的
Because then you're gonna end up with a beard like him, darling.
- 算了 - 这是表观遗传学 小猴子
- Nah. - Yeah. It's epigenetics, monkey.
已经被证实了 就是这样
It's a proven fact. It is.
妈妈在生我的气吗
Is mommy mad at me?
- 不 - 不 亲爱的 不是
- No. - Oh, no, love, no.
她会为没跟你聊天感到遗憾的
She'll be so sorry she didn't get to talk to you.
她非常想念你
She misses you enormously.
当她得知你过得这么有趣
And when she finds out how much fun you're having,
她会很开心的
she's going to be so happy.
聊天该结束了 亲爱的
Time to sign off now, love,
好吗 谢谢你♥爸♥爸的来电
okay? Thanks to your dad for the call.
- 记得我们爱你 - 我也爱你们
- Remember we love you. - I love you, too.
再见
Bye.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye! - Bye!
- 我们会找到她的 菲 - 得了吧
- We'll find her, Fee. - Just stop, please.
我的人正在找
My people are working on it.
每次你说我的人
Every time you say "My people,"
我脑海中都会出现围着轮胎的九个寮屋者
I picture nine squatters around a tire.
他们已经追踪到了卡斯托尔的总部
Well, they've tracked down Castor's headquarters.
- 在哪 - 可能在墨西哥
- To where? - Mexico. Maybe.
- 什么消息都有 - S夫人 已经过去五天了
- Information is spotty. - S, it's been five days.
我不能坐着什么都不干
I can't keep sitting on my hands here.
我知道
I know.
谢谢 亲爱的 但你没必要侍侯我们
Thank you, honey, but you don't need to serve us.
我只是想找点事做
Helps to have something to do.
还有她 被家人扫地出门
Then there's her. Cast out by her family.
她得了某种神秘的怪病
She's suffering some kind of weird, mysterious disease.
柯西玛正在想办法
Well, Cosima's working on that.
是啊
Yeah.
要说养大莎拉让我学会了什么
If raising Sarah has taught me anything,
那就是如何在担忧中挺过来
It's how to survive worry.
你得努力活下去
You keep on living.
嘿
Hey.
这是早上的第四个电♥话♥了 你错过了其它几个
Fourth time this morning. You slept through the others.
- 哦上帝 不好意思 - 我同事太兴奋了
- Oh, God, I'm sorry. - My coworker's very excitable.
是啊 你工作的这个
Yeah, this very mysterious lab...
神秘的试验室是研究
you work at studying...
什么来着 等等 我忘了 等一下 黑洞
What is it? Wait, I forgot, hold on... black holes?
- 黑洞 是吗 - 黑洞 没错
- Black holes? Right? - Black holes, exactly.
特意为你做的 放了点甘草根在里面
I made this for you. Got liquorice root in it.
对治你的咳嗽有帮助 但是
It'll help with that cough you've got, but...
亲爱的 你得做点什么来赢得它
You, my dear, have to earn it.
告诉我 谁是莎拉
By telling me this: who's Sarah?
什么
What?
你怎么知道莎拉的
What do you know about Sarah?
- 喔 糟糕的话题 - 你怎么知道那个名字的
- Wow. Bad topic? - How do you know that name?
因为你做梦时说的
I know that name because you were dreaming and you said it.
所以我觉得应该是你前任之类的
So I figured she was an ex or something.
- 抱歉 - 喔
- Sorry. - Wow.
莎拉是我一个朋友
Sarah's a friend. She's...
她就像我姐妹一般
She's like my sister.
一个狂野版的我
A wilder version of me.
她不会比你更狂野的
It doesn't get much wilder than you.
爸爸
Dad?
- 啊啊 - 喔喔喔
- Ah! Ah! - Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
- 妈妈 - 别看 我们在换衣服
- Mom? - Don't look! We're changing!
- 有什么事吗 - 奥斯卡把耳屎抹在我的低血糖食物上
- What... what do you want? - Oscar put earwax on my GI.
好吧 额 那么 换一个新的 好吗
Okay, well, uh, just change into a fresh one, okay?
我马上就下来 去吧去吧 不要偷看
I'll be down in a minute. Go, go, don't look.
你有货车的钥匙吗
Do you have the keys to the van?
我告诉僧尼我要开车去道场
I told the Sanghas I'd drive to dojo.
不 货车里有草坪的符号♥ 唐尼
Well, no, there's lawn signs in the van, Donnie.
你得中转一下
You'll have to take transit.
拜托 我讨厌跟空手道接吻
Come on, I hate bussing to Karate.
孩子们在互相狠揍了一顿后都变得又高又瘦的
The kids are all rangy after beating the shit out of each other.
草坪箱号♥ 唐尼
Lawn signs, Donnie.
我晚点得去见杰森
And I'm meeting Jason later.
- 是今天吗 - 是的
- That's today? - Yes.
我也想去
I want to be at that.
看在上帝的份上 我们只是高中时的恋人 仅此而已
For heaven sakes, we were high school sweethearts. That's it.
我不是说那个 好吗
I'm not talking about that, all right?
我不是在猜疑你
I'm not talking about being jealous.
我是吃醋了
Because I am jealous.
你男人是野蛮的吃醋者 亨德里克斯夫人
Your man is savage jealous, Mrs. Hendrix.
但是偿债给凯勒曼是生意
But paying this debt to Kellerman is business,
如果我们真的要开始下一阶段的生意
and if we really are going to take it to the next level,
我们就得同心协力
then we do that together.
- 这才是正道 - 嗯
- That's the way it's going to be. - Hmm.
你的内♥裤♥不得劲么先生
Are your underpants tearaway, mister?
不 但是松紧带老化了 所以
No, but the elastic's wearing out, so...
嗯嗯
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表