剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
我当时已经是一只脚踏进天堂了
I was, like, way above,
然后我又活过来了
and then I came back.
她的名字叫克里斯托 罗德里奇
Her name is Krystal Goderitch.
我们在他们企图强行把她塞进车尾箱的时候
We intercepted them as they were forcing her
截住了他们
into the trunk of a car.
你在给女性做绝育手术
You're sterilizing women.
你在我身上动了手脚
You've done something to me!
你给她植入了卡斯托尔病原体 是吗
You gave her the Castor pathogen, didn't you?
但你的身体击退了病毒挺过来了
You're somehow able to fight it off.
那是武器
It's a weapon.
在这间房♥中所蕴藏的科学技术
The science in this room
足以改写人类的一切天性
could rewrite the very nature of humankind.
快跑
Run!
支持改革创新 就投艾丽森 亨德里克斯一票吧
A vote for Alison Hendrix is a vote for change.
詹森亲了我 - 是的 他不知从哪里
Jason kissed me? - Yeah, he just
突然冒了出来然后就亲了
came out of nowhere and did it.
我签好了
I signed.
泡泡沐浴用品店是你的了
Bubbles is yours.
我父亲
My father...
我们的秘密语言
Our secret l... language.
我的身体出了很大问题
I have a pretty serious health issue.
噢 天啊
Oh, my god. Oh, sh...
都讲了些什么 - 这个我只跟莎拉讲
What does it say? - I'll only tell Sarah.
那个人 他有一个很狰狞的疤痕
So this guy, he had, like, a wicked scar,
不知道为什么我还蛮喜欢的
which I was into, for some reason.
那给我一种邪恶又黑暗的感觉
It was kind of dark and mysterious
然后我跟赫克托的关系又是开放性的
and my relationship with Hector was open, so,
所以我想 无所谓啦既然这个男人那么辣
I thought, whatever, like, this guy's hot.
又不会死人
Nobody dies.
我当时真是大错特错了
I was, like, so wrong.
真是太糟糕了
That's terrible.
对啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
然后 我们就进了房♥间
Anyway, so, we get to the room,
接着我突然发现
and then suddenly I realize there's
房♥间里还有另外一个和他长得一模一样的人
another guy in the room who looks identical to him.
就是 完全一样
Like, identical.
同卵双胞胎
An identical twin.
我就觉得啊
I know, right?
双胞胎什么的真是很诡异
Twins are so creepy.
- 嗯 - 对吧 他们超诡异的
- Mm. - Yeah! They are, right?
所以 如果酒店的保安
So, anyway, if hotel security
没有出现的话 我可能就会被
hadn't shown up, I would have been
扔到车尾箱里带走了
thrown in the back of a van.
顺其自然的消失
Like, legitimately.
不过他们真没必要杀了赫克托 你懂吗
But they didn't have to kill Hector, you know?
随便啦
Anyway.
你是个医生吗
So you're a doctor?
是的 我有一间
Yes, I have a...
- 哇 - 家庭科诊所
- Wow. - Family practice, yeah.
噢 哇
Oh, wow!
我跟这个行业很有共鸣的
I really relate to that,
你懂吗 就是那种治疗艺术啊
you know? Just the healing arts.
我觉得我在做的工作就蛮治愈的
I feel like what I do is quite healing.
我不知道你是不是也这样想
I don't know if you feel that way, you know?
不过那应该是我的天分吧 我只是觉得
Yeah. But that's just my gift, and I just feel like,
就是 无论生活中这些事情
you know, in spite of everything,
如何的艰难
as hard as it is
失去赫尔托
losing Hector,
但人类的坚韧本性是不会被打败的
you can't crush the human spirit.
谢谢
Gracias.
双胞胎
Twins.
一个金发一个褐发 她们有来过这里吗
Blonde and brunette. They come through here?
我不会讲英语
No hablo inglés.
是姐妹俩 而且你会讲英语
Hermanas, and yeah, you do.
我不记得有什么姐妹来过
I don't remember any sisters.
敬卡斯托尔计划
To Castor.
数十年的心血
Decades of work
在一瞬间灰飞烟灭
incinerated in half a second.
你还能活着已经三生有幸了 医生
You're lucky to be alive, Doctor.
没有了原始基因组
Without the original genome,
那些所剩无几的男孩
the few boys I have left
会在一年内死光
will be dead within a year.
幸运的话还能剩下两个
Two if we're lucky.
鲁迪在哪里
Where's Rudy?
还在外面做任务
In the field.
为什么
Why?
我有个内应
I have a source.
在丽达内部
Inside Leda.
但是我需要你给我提供点东西
But I need something from you.
在丽达内部
Inside Leda?
你是怎么做到这件事的
How the hell did you manage that?
卡斯托尔计划和丽达工程
Castor and Leda.
我早就感觉到这两个项目有异样
I've been feeling this for a while.
这不只是两个派别的项目对吧
It's not just two factions, is it?
这事情是谁在管 大卫
Who's in charge, David?
想办法让你的男孩们活下去 医生 然后我们大家都可以各得所需
Keep your boys alive, Doctor, and we can all get what we want.
还满意吗
You satisfied?
是的 事实上
Yes. In fact,
这是我做过最好的一次美甲
it's the... the best manicure I've ever had.
而且她把和卡斯托尔那边的冲突完全合理化的消化了
And she's rationalized her brush with Castor.
克里斯托 罗德里奇
Krystal Goderitch is...
还是有点天真呐
still naive.
很天真
Very.
不像是一个能看穿真♥相♥的角色对吧
Not one to pierce the veil, is she?
不像
No.
你跟她的新监控员在哪里
And where are you with her new monitor?
有三个候选人在竞争
Uh, there are three candidates vying.
看看她会选哪个吧
We'll see which one she picks.
好
Good.
我们还有个
You and I have a...
比较要紧的问题要解决
problem closer to home.
瑞秋有什么进展吗
How's Rachel progressing?
她的行动性还是不乐观
Well, her mobility is not looking good,
不过她的失语症已经在减轻了
but her aphasia's improving,
她仍然有利用价值
and she still has value.
有吗
Does she?
我倒觉得她是个累赘
All I know is that she's a liability.
我们不能无限期地收留着她
We can't keep her around indefinitely.
我没事 莎拉
I'm fine, Sarah.
虽然那很吓人又很恶心
It was scary and gross,
不过并不是严重病发
yes, but not a major episode.
我只是很担心你
I'm just worried about you.
我不是个病人好吗
I am not the patient here, okay?
你才是那个去地狱走了一遭的人
You're the one who's been through hell.
是的 科迪好像早就知道我可以
Well, Coady seemed to know that I was gonna
抵抗得住病原体
beat that pathogen.
也许她怀疑你对病原体有免疫功能
Maybe she suspected that you were functionally immune.
这是一种朊病毒病
It's a... it's a prion disease,
跟疯牛病差不多 一个变异的蛋白质
like mad cow, a twisted protein
改变了其他的蛋白质的空间结构
that misfolds other proteins,
但你体内的蛋白质没有受到影响
but y... you don't have the protein that it corrupts.
所以可以用我来
So use me, then.
治疗你的复发症啊
As... as treatment for your relapse.
没有这么简单的 不是这么简单就能用来治疗的
Well, that's not... that's not really how it works.
还有就是 这不是个复发症 懂吗
And anyway, it's not a relapse, okay?
是一个预兆 完全可以
It's... it's a trend, it's totally...
检测和预料的
plottable and expected.
戴尔芬有专门的小组
Delphine has teams that are
研究基因治疗 我们很快就能有消息
working on gene therapy. We'll know something soon.
你在哪里
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表