剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
but, yeah, we're fine.
我只是不想我的孙子们
I just wouldn't want my grandchildren
过紧巴巴的生活
feeling the pinch.
不不不 不会的
No, no no no.
不会让他们物质匮乏的 我不会让那种事发生
No pinching, not on my watch.
去佛罗里达州过退休生活吧妈妈
Retiring to Florida, Mom.
- 阳光之城 - 嗯
- Sunshine state. - Mm-hmm.
但是律师能犯的错误
Well, lawyers make more mistakes
比你加上恰普斯先生的还要多呢
than you and Mr. Chubbs put together.
我得慢慢看这份文件
I need to read this.
呃
Uh...
好吧 没问题
Okay! That's fine.
慢慢看吧
That's fine.
我整个下午都会呆在
I will be at the candidates mixer
候选人交流会场
all afternoon.
你还在参与竞选吗
You're still going through with it?
是的
Yes.
你打算给玛西 科茨投票吗
You're voting for Marci Coates?
是啊 上一年我也是投给了她
Well, I voted for her last year.
她不久前才让我挂上去的
She just asked me to put it up.
放轻松 宝贝 今天是大日子呢
Easy, baby. Big day.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
我们迟一点回来拿文件吧
We'll be back for that.
噜 噜噜 噜噜
Vroom, vroom vroom vroom.
我
I...
以西班牙的名义
claim this belly...
- 嗯 - 宣布占领这个肚子
- Mm-hmm. - in the name of Spain.
你就这么好这口对吧
Mmm. You do love your bug, don't you?
当然了 你也很喜欢嘛
Oh, yeah, and you love borrowing it.
嗯
Mmm.
皆大欢喜
Everybody wins.
你为什么要走啊
Why do you have to go?
为什么呢
Why?
不要走嘛
No.
嗨 我找柯西玛
Hi, I'm looking for Cosima?
戴尔芬
Delphine.
你好 谢伊
Hello... Shay.
柯西玛 你能出来
Cosima, could you come out here
一下吗
for a minute?
无论这是出于什么目的
You know, whatever this is,
都是很不合适的
it's not cool.
你知道吗 我还真不在乎合不合适
You know what, I don't really care.
嗨
Hi.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你们俩谈吧
I'll leave you two alone.
不好意思 你现在是在跟踪我吗
Excuse me, are you stalking me now?
你知道我有权在事态严重的时候来找你
You know I can find you when it's important.
那你也应该先给我打个电♥话♥啊
You should have called me.
我要是打给你你才不会接
You wouldn't have answered.
要是你打了你也就没有机会能见到她
And then you wouldn't have had the chance to check her out.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我一直在给丽达工程的对象做检验
I've been testing Leda subjects
研究你和卡斯托尔男孩身上 同样的变异蛋白
for the misfolded protein that you share with the Castor boys.
- 然后呢 - 而你的数值
- Uh-huh. - And your numbers,
你的数值令人担忧
your numbers are worrying.
这个让斯科特和我去担心就够了
Let me and Scott worry about my numbers.
斯科特已经够担心了 我也是
Scott is worried, and so am I.
我们需要另一个样本做尿检
We need another urinalysis.
你要我现在尿在里面吗
You want me to pee in that now?
你没搞错吧
Are you serious?
别跟我较劲
Don't fight me.
你也明白其中的重要性
You know this is important.
我们上班再见吧
I'll see you at work.
好
Good.
别再跑来这里
Don't come here again.
喂
Hello.
斯科特 我需要你掩护一下我
Scott, I need you to cover for me.
你说的掩护是什么意思
What do you mean cover for you?
老派意思
Old school,
那种 我上课要迟到了 帮我掩护一下 的意思
"I'm gonna be late for class" Cover for me.
柯西玛 我们需要你的尿液样本
Cosima, we need that urinalysis.
我 会带给你的 好吗
I'm... getting it to you, okay?
好的
Okay.
- 那本书怎么办 - 别
- What about the book? - Don't,
别让戴尔芬看到那本书
don't show Delphine the book.
我的意思是要不要给蕾切尔看看这本书
I mean Rachel and the book.
对 不好意思
Right, sorry.
蕾切尔
Uh, Rachel
画的那些符号♥
painted those symbols.
她能破解那本书吗
Can she decode the book?
我不知道
I dunno.
- 也许你能找她看看能不能破解 - 不行
- Maybe you can find that out from her? - No.
菲利克斯羞辱过她
Felix humiliated her.
此外我很怕她
Plus she scares me.
好吧
Okay, fine,
帮我掩护一下好了 剩下的我来搞定
just cover for me and I'll deal with it.
亲爱的 这个你想摆在哪里
Honey, where do you want this?
- 什么 - 这个你想摆在哪里
- What? - Where do you want this?
噢 不 不是这样 你怎么总是把它翻过来了
Oh, don't... No, you always tip it,
- 我没有把它翻过来 - 然后再反复抹上奶油
- I didn't tip it. - And then the cream sways
然后那些纳奈莫块要
and the nanaimo bars are...
好的 好的
Okay, okay, yep.
詹森到了
Jason's here.
钱你拿着了吗
Do you have the money?
是的 亲爱的 我能行 好吗
Yeah, honey? I'm fine, okay?
圣托马斯高中
St. Thomas High.
离我们上一次在这个地方玩耍已经过了好一段时间了啊 艾丽
Been awhile since we hung out in this lot, huh, Ali?
呃 是你 你在这边玩过
Uh, you... You hung out in the lot.
我通常在图书馆里过
I was in the library.
也不全是那里过的
Not all the time.
好了 两位
Okay, peeps.
该行动了
Let's get moving.
好吧
A'ight.
你妈签了转手文件了吗
Did your mother sign over Bubbles?
还没有 有点事情卡了一下
Not yet. There's been a bit of a hiccup.
我们需要那个店面来出货
We need that storefront in order to move all this product.
我们今晚就能搞定给你
We'll have it to you by tonight.
签好的
Signed.
好运
Good luck.
- 你能成功的 - 好的
- You're gonna be great. - Okay.
我会照顾好他的
I'll take care of him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 嗨 莎拉 - 嗨 艾丽森
- Hi, Sarah! - Hi, Alison!
- 大日子哦 - 你拿到你的签名了吗
- Big day! - Did you get your signatures?
- 有啊 当然了 - 要是你没拿到
- Yeah... uh, yes. - All that campaigning
竞选的一切都要白费了
would be for naught if you didn't.
等我把一切安顿好以后就把那些签名放到你那里好吗
I'll put them on your station as soon as I've settled, okay?
- 好的 - 你好
- Okay. - Hello.
- 嗨 - 好吧 给你说说这场滑稽活动的流程
- Hi. - All right, schedule for this ludicrous event.
拍照机会 候选人混音器 演讲
Photo op, candidates mixer, speeches.
穿上这件T恤
Put on this t-shirt.
- 嗯哼 - 戴那顶帽子
- Mm-hmm! - Take that hat.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你今天帮忙 菲力克斯
Thank you for your help today, Felix.
你知道 这时候斯沃恩要把萨拉从
You know, I kind of need a distraction
卡斯特旅店带回来 我心烦需要消遣一下
while Siobhan ferries Sarah back from hotel Castor.
这件事啊
That.
对啊
Yeah, that.
哦
Oh.
- 什么 - 柯西玛要我的尿液
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表