剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I'm not gonna keep harvesting her.
好吧
Okay.
那我们
Then let's...
我们再想想其他办法
let's think.
我们要怎样才能破解然后识别
How are we going to unlock and identify
剩下的基因组序列
the rest of the synthetic sequences?
你好
Hello?
斯 斯科特 我不能
Sc... Scott, I can't...
慢慢说
slow down.
那是什么
What is it?
什么书
What book?
我以你为荣 艾利
I'm proud of you, Ali.
我是说 你接手了这个地方然后把它变成了你的风格
I mean, you took this place and made it yours.
好的 这是 基本上还是和以前一样的 但是
Well, it's essentially the same, but...
但是那不是你叫我过来的原因
But that's not why you asked me here.
不 不是
No. No.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
I thought we should talk about
关于竞选大会的时候和 你知道
the campaign mixer and... you know...
你知道吗
You know?
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
那个吻
The kiss.
那个吻
The kiss.
你想和我谈论那个吻吗
You want to talk about the kiss?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
或者我们现在就直接接吻
Or we could just kiss.
不 不 詹森 不 你应该停止了
No, no, Jason, no. You need to stop this.
-我结婚了 -我知道
- I'm married. - I know.
嘿 婚姻是复杂的
Hey, marriage is complicated.
我会保密的
I'm safe.
没人会知道的
No one needs to know.
不 不 我们只是工作关系 如果你对我
No, no. This is a business relationship. If this has become
产生了某些其他的情愫
something else in your head...
你可能在试图夺取不属于你的东西
maybe you're grasping at something you never had.
但是 我曾经得到过 不是吗
I did, though, didn't I?
你应该离开了
You need to go.
你该走了
You need to go.
好吧 艾利
Okay, Ali.
但是现在的真实情况是我们在一条船上
But the reality now is that we're all in bed together,
而且我知道你明明也有感觉的
and I know you felt something.
邓肯的密♥码♥
A code from Duncan...
本来可以解决所有的事情
which could be the key to everything.
抱歉我给她打了电♥话♥
I'm sorry I called her.
因为有卡斯托尔 我害怕了
It was Castor. I panicked.
不 没关系 没关系
No, it's okay. It's okay.
他拿你的猫威胁你 没事的
He had your cat, it's okay.
噢 问题可大了
Oh, it's far from okay.
现在卡斯托尔拥有密♥码♥了
Now Castor has this code because
因为你不信任我会如何处理它
you didn't trust what I would do with it?
你给那本书做了备份吗
Did you make a copy of the book?
没有 我 没有 我们以为不备份比较安全
No. I... no. We thought it would be safer not to.
那么还有谁知道这本书
Then who else knew about the book?
因为卡斯托正好
Because Castor knew
知道他们要找的东西
exactly what they were looking for.
瑞秋能读懂它
Rachel can read it.
你带着这个去找瑞秋了?
You went to Rachel with this?
跟Jason谈的怎么样? 不错
- How'd it go with Jason? - Fine.
挺好的,我说过那是个误会
Fine. It was a misunderstanding like I said.
我们有共识。 你确定?
- We're on the same page. - Are you sure?
如果他惹了麻烦...
If he made any trouble...
Donnie, 我不想再谈这件事了
Donnie, I don't want to hear anything about this any more.
- Mrs Hendrix. - Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
- Hi. - I'm really sorry.
我和Helena需要额外的床单
Helena and I need some spare sheets.
哦。你没铺床吗?
Oh. You didn't make up the beds?
我刚此有点忙。 好的
- I was a little busy. - ALISON: Okay.
我带你去找装亚麻床单的柜子
I'll show you the linen closet, okay?
Oh, my God! (STUTTERS) Can I help you?
I'm afraid you can, Krystal.
是什么样的禽兽竟然威胁一个人的猫
What kind of monster threatens a man's cat?
更重要的是 谁是内奸
More importantly, who is the rat
把这本书告诉了卡斯托
that told Castor about the book?
我只知道柯西玛让我们静观其变
All I know is Cosima told us to sit tight.
对啊 但是等什么 为什么要等
Yeah, but what for? Why?
嘿
Hey.
唤痛者
Painmaker.
符文战争吗
Rune Wars?
斯科特玩棋盘游戏的朋友
Scott's board game buddy.
他说给你这个
He said to give you this.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们又不是傻子 当然备份了
Of course we made a copy. We're not complete idiots.
柯西玛
Cosima,
你确定你要这么做吗
are you sure you want to go through with this?
戴尔芬可能永远都不会原谅你
Delphine may never forgive you.
我想现在还不必想那个
I think it's a little late for that.
我去拖住她
I will keep her busy.
你准备照顾好瑞秋
You get ready to take care of Rachel.
该死的瑞秋
Bloody Rachel.
莎拉 你说过你想往前走 是吗
Sarah, you said you wanted to move forward, right?
好吧 如果这本书确定了邓肯剩下的
Well, if this book identifies the rest of
合成序列 那么
Duncan's synthetic sequences, then...
那么我们就掌握了治疗我 同时也是治疗克隆人的关键
then we hold the key to... to my cure, to cloning humans.
我们 不是他们
Us, not them.
你来决定 亲爱的
Your call, luv.
你给她看那本书中提到卡斯托
You showed her one page of the book,
的那一页
which mentions Castor,
然后就在那一瞬间
and then all of a sudden,
鲁迪出现了
Rudy shows up?
你联♥系♥他们的 是不是
You tipped them off, didn't you?
怎么联♥系♥
How?
她连网都上不了
She doesn't even have the Internet.
你已经一无所有了
You have nothing to lose.
你为了泄愤把你的姐♥妹♥们♥出♥卖♥♥♥给卡斯托
You'd sell your sisters off to Castor out of spite.
我应该让你死的
I should have let you die.
是柯西玛
It's Cosima.
她想要谈谈
She wants to talk.
来吧
Come on.
阿格里科拉 斯科特
Agricola, Scott?
呃
Uh...
这是治疗吗
It's therapy?
只有一个小时 并且我希望你回到实验室
Just one hour, and I want you back in the lab.
兄弟
Dude.
你太牛了
You rule.
这就好像是你的游戏人生已经超越你真正的生活了
It's like your game life has overtaken your real life.
呃 我都不这么认为
Uh, I think it's more the other way around.
瑞秋 这是地狱法师 地狱法师 这是瑞秋
Rachel, Hell-Wizard. Hell-Wizard, Rachel.
地狱法师 嘿
Hell-Wizard: Hey.
我切断了四个摄像头 这件事真是酷毙了
I shut down four cameras, which is so cool.
你只要保证一直沿着安全路线走就可以了
Just make sure you stick to the security route.
谢谢 呃
Thanks. Um...
你能
Can you...
我们能快点走吗
can we go faster?
这是最高速度了
This is top speed.
好吗
Right.
有辆面包车在P6区
There's a handi-van on P6,
就停在靠近吸烟区的地方
public parking near the smoker zone.
加满了燃料 随时可以出发
It's gassed up and good to go.
去吧
Do it.
你要辞职
You're resigning?
即刻生效
Effective immediately.
艾丽森
Alison.
艾丽森
Alison?
唐尼 嘿
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表