剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- What? - Looks like you've
被一头羊驼骑过似的
been mounted by a llama.
噢 这个吗 不 我只是有点冷
Oh, this? No, I just... I had a chill.
噢 只是点冷吗
Oh, you had a chill.
真的吗 假的吧
Did you? Really?
真的
Yes.
名牌香水味
Expensive perfume...
装逼的法国香烟味 哦 对了
Pretentious French cigarettes, and, oh, yes,
还有脆皮雪糕味
eskimo pie.
别这么说 菲力克斯
Don't go there, Felix.
柯西玛 你全身都散发着渴望的味道
Cosima, this jumper absolutely reeks of pining.
我 没有渴望任何女人
I... pine for no woman.
我甚至后悔去见了她
I regret maybe ever having met her,
但我没渴望什么
but I am not pining.
我早已突破渴望
I'm anti-pine.
好吧 那就好 你可以跟我下来
Okay, then great, you can come down with me
一起去博比的酒吧小酌两杯
to Bobby's bar for a nip or two.
不 我要等莎拉给我打电♥话♥
Nah, I have to wait for Sarah's call.
你可以在酒吧等她的电♥话♥
You can wait for Sarah's call from Bobby's bar.
走吧 脱掉你那雪人似的毛外套
Let's go, and get out of that yeti-like sweater.
格雷西 其他人已经到了
Gracie? The others have arrived.
我希望你来见见他们
I want you to come greet them.
我 我马上出去
I... I'll be right out.
格雷西 开门
Gracie, open this door.
我马上出去
I'll be right out.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我的身体在发生变化
I was just getting changed.
啊 啊 啊
Aah! A-ha!
亚历克西斯
Alexis!
亚历克西斯
Alexis!
啊啊
Aaah!
对不起
Sorry.
我不是主妇型的女人
I'm not really the homemaker type.
在军队里 他们
The military, they...
他们在你很小的时候训练你了吗
They start you young?
在我开始记事之前就被训练了
Since before I can remember.
没有父母
And no parents?
没有监控人之类的 把你抚养长大的人吗
No monitors or whatever, people who raised you?
没有 我们... 我们一起长大的
No, we were... we were raised together.
我们不允许与外界接触
We weren't allowed outside attachments.
嗯
Hmm.
但是后来你遇到了格雷西
But then you met gracie.
那你怎么没有和她私奔
So why didn't you just run off with her?
追捕他人
Hunting people
我们就是受训做这个的
is what we were trained for.
我兄弟已经跟踪我们了
My brothers would have tracked us.
我想如果我能找到样本 那么
I thought if I could just find the samples, that...
你可以用它来换取自♥由♥
You could trade those for your freedom.
现在都不重要了
Doesn't matter.
不管约翰森偷走的是什么
Whatever Johanssen stole is gone.
都是无用之物
It was just junk.
是什么
What was?
马克 你有什么发现吗
Mark, did you find something?
马克
Mark?
马克
Mark?
这里是911 您有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
呃 有人中枪了
Um, um, uh, someone's been shot.
需要一辆急救车
I need an ambulance right away.
是的
Yeah.
你不用担心
Don't you worry about that.
再说一遍旅馆的名字
What's the name of the motel again?
好的 收到
Okay. Copy.
我现在就出发
I'm on my way now.
如果有什么发现我会通知你的
I'll let you know what I find.
这些家伙迟到了
These guys are late.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
- 别担心 宝贝 - 哦 天啊 唐尼
- Don't worry, baby. - Oh, my God. Donnie!
喂 喂 喂 冷静点 我手里可有枪
Hey, hey, hey, easy! I've got a gun in my hands!
你毒品交易时还带着枪
You brought a gun to a drug deal?
你是怎么了 疯了吗
What are you, crazy?
我就是疯了
Of course I did.
- 放回去 - 不要
- Put it back. - No!
你还记得上次
Do you remember what happened
你坐在车里拿着枪发生了什么吗
the last time you had a gun in a car?
你知道啥啊 我知道自己在干嘛
You know what? I know what I'm doing.
我在保护这个家 行了吧
I'm protecting this family, all right?
他们到了
They're here.
好 冷静点
Okay, play cool.
冷静点
Play cool.
你好啊,兄弟
'Sup, bro?
举起手来
Arms up.
把手举起来
Arms up.
很好
Attagirl.
双腿展开
Spread your legs.
- 轻点 那是我老婆 - 闭嘴
- Easy, that's my wife. - Shut up.
好吧
Okay.
哦 好吧
Oh! Okay.
- 很好 没问题了 - 好了
- Good. Good? - Okay.
我没问题 我 我负责接头联♥系♥
I'm good. I... I have touching issues.
他只想和她谈
He only wants to talk to her.
什么 不行 不行
What? No, no, no.
- 不行 不行 - 你走 我们留下
- No, no. - You go, we stay.
有我在呢 亲爱的
Got your back, honey.
你的小跟班对我动手动脚的
Your little valet felt me up.
就是你喽
So it is you.
詹森 凯勒曼
Jason Kellerman?
艾丽森 亨德里克斯
Alison Hendrix.
什么 我
What... I...
我再也没有见过你 自从
I haven't seen you since... Since...
自从高中时你把我甩了
Since you dumped my ass in high school.
当时的情况可不是那样
I don't think that's exactly what happened.
就是那样的 可是
Yeah, it is, but...
是啊 你知道的...
Yeah, you know...
我是说 真不可思议
I mean, this is weird.
詹森 凯勒曼 太不可思议了
Jason Kellerman, this is so weird!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
艾丽森 我是说
Alison. Yeah, I mean...
莱昂内尔告诉我唐尼和
Lionel tells me that this couple
艾丽森这对夫妇抢了雷蒙的生意
named Donnie and Alison Hendrix muscled in on Ramon.
事实上我们没有抢 我们
We didn't muscle exactly, we...
没关系 我都听说了
it's okay. I mean, I heard all about it.
上帝啊
Jesus.
看看你
Look at you.
你看起来真棒
You look great.
哇 你
Aww. You...
嗯 没错 那是我老公
Um, but yes, that's my husband.
叫唐尼
Donnie.
我在大学里认识他的
I met him in college.
那家伙真好运
Lucky man.
我都不再生气了
I'm not even angry anymore.
不生她的气也不生我自己的 我只是
At her, at myself. I'm just...
嘿
Hey.
你怎么想的 你还很年轻吗
What do you think, you're about five-two?
是啊 怎么了 你干嘛呢
Yeah. Why? What are you doing?
没人会亲自见面约会了
Nobody meets anyone in person anymore,
亲爱的 未来就是这个样子
darling. It's the future.
不要 不要 我不要网络约会
No, no, no. I'm not doing Sapphire.
为什么不呢
Why not?
为什么 我不是 别拍
Why not? I'm not... no.
不行 不行 多漂亮啊
No. No. It's pretty.
我不会让一个软件决定我该爱谁
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表