剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Okay, wait for it.
这是什么惊喜 唐尼 亨德里克斯
What is this surprise, Donnie Hendrick?
不 我不要破坏掉你的惊喜
No, I'm not gonna ruin it for you!
我们要去和艾莉森姐姐一起坐上竞选巴士吗
Are we going on election bus with Sestra Alison?
我要去 但你不用
I am, but you're not.
这里
Here.
好啦 按这个 中间的键
All right, press it. Middle one.
好的 来 来 来
Okay, go, go, go.
-你找到了我的男朋友 -给你的惊喜
- You found my boyfriend. - Surprise.
我们认为
We thought...
你知道 这对你来说很好
You know, it would be nice for you.
好啦 去吧
Okay, go.
你好吗 海伦娜
Howdy, Helena.
你好吗 拖车的杰西
Howdy, Jesse towing.
夏恩 是我
Shay, it's me.
你和你的变♥态♥女朋友在一起吗
Are you with your psycho girlfriend?
不 我是一个人
No, I'm alone.
对不起 我知道你什么都没做
I'm sorry, I know you didn't do anything.
所以我现在不是商业间谍了吗
So I'm not a corporate spy now?
戴尔芬只是
Delphine just...
我们是搞机密科学研究的
We work on classified science.
随便什么理由都能让我们怀疑个半天
We have a lot reasons to be paranoid.
理由 嗯 她就是个疯子
Reasons? Hmm. She's insane.
你知道吗 她跟我说她要
You know that? She told me she was going to
割开我的血管然后在浴室里给我放血
open my veins and let me bleed out in my bath.
什么
What?
我真的不知道该说些什么了 我很抱歉
I don't even know what to say to that, I'm sorry.
是啊 你也说不出话来了吧
Yeah, I bet you don't.
你为什么没告诉我你是军队里的人呢 谢伊
Why didn't you tell me you're in the military, Shay?
她还调查了我的背景么
She do a background check on me?
你也不是个中医师对吧
You're not practicing Chinese medicine, are you?
不 我也没干那个了 我只是个注册按♥摩♥师
No, I quit that, too. I'm just an R.M.T.
为什么你要说谎呢
Why would you lie about that?
因为我们是通过手♥机♥交友应用认识的
Because we met on sapphire, a dating app,
在那里谁的简历不是胡编乱扯一通的呀
where you fluff up your profile, reinvent yourself.
因为那样我就是个骗子了吗
You know, for that I'm a liar?
说实话 我倒是觉得从第一天开始
Because, really, I think from day one,
你才是那个骗子
you've been the liar.
我对 对你的真正身份一点头绪都没有 好吗
I have... I have, like, no clue who you really are, do I?
我也希望能告诉你
I wish I could tell you.
那就告诉我啊 只要
So tell me. Just...
只要 告诉我
Just tell me.
对不起 我不能
I'm sorry, I can't.
那就走吧
Just go.
走啊
Go!
科米尔医生把整个下午的时间都腾给您了
Dr. Cormier has blocked off the rest of the day for you.
真是善解人意呀
How thoughtful of her.
科米尔医生
Dr. Cormier.
你好 斐迪南
Hello, Ferdinand.
可以请你让你的保镖回避一下吗
Could you leave your man outside, please?
真是让人印象深刻啊 戴尔芬
I'm impressed, Delphine.
你灭了瑞秋 莎拉也要完了
You eliminated Rachel, and Sarah's done
这下再也没有谁能找到那个原形了
what no one else could... found the original.
我能找到的只有一间
All I found was a council house,
烧焦的公♥寓♥
burned to the ground.
感谢上苍 并没有人员伤亡
No casualties, thank goodness.
一点有机物质的痕迹都没有
No trace of any organic material at all.
有没有想过你的手段玩的有点过呢
Ever wonder if you're overplaying your hand?
- 经常 - 戴尔芬 诚然我是十分愿意
- Constantly. - Delphine, there is nowhere
对优秀的女性心悦诚服
I like to be more than under the heel of a woman,
但某些时候
but sometimes it...
也会令我愤怒
Makes me seethe.
瑞秋是特别的
Rachel was special.
她非常的
She was so...
美丽又脆弱
Beautifully brittle.
我要那个原形
I want the original.
等我把她交还给高层后
Once I return her to topside
我就能在其中挣得一席之位
and I have my own seat at the table,
到时就轮到你
and then you can toil
拜倒在我之下了
under my heel.
听起来怎么样
How's that?
这个游戏并不是这么玩的 斐迪南
That's not how it's going to work, Ferdinand.
- 斐迪南 - 曼宁女士
- Ferdinand. - Miss Manning!
在这场交易里面我会给你一个机会
I'm gonna give you one chance at a deal.
看来你也变成一个资深玩家了对吗
You've become quite the player, haven't you?
上一次见你的时候
Last time I saw you,
你还被拷在地牢里呢
you were shackled in the basement.
是吗
Was I?
你不远万里漂洋过海
"You've come all this way
来到这里
across the pond.
为什么不试试这边的地方特色呢
Why not try some local color?
谁是那个下流的克隆人
Who's a dirty clone?
是你
You are.
你们两个
You two.
那个是你 一直是你在扮瑞秋
That was you. All the time? As Rachel.
你要的不是肯德尔 马龙
You're not getting Kendall Malone.
你需要的是生物样本
All you need are biological samples.
有了她的基因组 高层就可以
With her genome, topside can finally
复♥制♥邓肯的克隆试验
reproduce Duncan's cloning trials.
但我要看到卡斯托尔的人都死光
But I want Castor dead.
你是两害之轻 费迪南
You're the lesser of two evils, Ferdinand.
弗吉尼亚 科迪 正尝试把病原体武器化
Virginia Coady is trying to weaponize their pathogen,
但是 没有了她的技术
but, without her science,
也没有原形的话 卡斯托尔计划的人都会死光
without the original, Castor dies out.
我可以帮你找到科迪
I can get Coady for you.
但如果你在过程中出什么差错
But if you cause any bullshit,
马龙会被火化
Malone's incinerated.
一个细胞都不留
Every cell.
你不会杀掉丽达唯一能得到治疗方法的机会
You wouldn't kill Leda's only chance of a cure.
我免疫了
I'm immune.
你还好吗
You okay?
我好紧张
I'm nervous now.
我现在紧张得一阵阵潮热
I'm having, like, hot flashes.
嗨 你准备好了吗
Hey. You ready?
是的
Yeah.
他们谁都不能碰我的血
I'm not going to let one of them touch my blood.
事实上是 血液与组织
Blood and tissue, in fact.
看看这女的 发型跟个吉普赛人似的
Look at this one. Like a pikey with that hair.
又来一个破烂吉普赛医生要像邓肯一样偷我的基因
Another pikey bloody doctor, stealing my genes like Duncan.
喂 你觉得很好笑吗 你觉得我是个笑话
Oi, you think it's funny? You think I'm a laugh?
不不不 绝对没有
No, no, not at all.
我觉得我们应该帮你脱掉这件衣服
I think that we should get you out of this suit,
因为完全没有必要穿这个
because it's totally unnecessary.
噢 我才没有必要跟个傻瓜一样好吧
Oh, it's unnecessary for me to look like a bloody fool?
你好 我是柯西玛
Hey. I'm Cosima.
我可以吗
May I?
可以
Yeah?
这样好多了
Oh, that's better.
你知道吗
You know, um...
你的克隆体们 我们把大家称作姐妹
Your clones, we call each other sister.
你们爱怎么叫怎么叫
Call yourselves what you want.
你们只是我的伪劣复♥制♥品
You're just a bad copy of me.
好吧
Yeah.
我们已经接受了那个关于伪劣复♥制♥品的现实了
We're kinda over the whole "Bad copy" Thing.
我们称你为大姐姐是一个更为准确的称呼
It's way more accurate for us to call you older sister.
敢动我一下我就把你肠子扯出来
Touch me and I'll gut you.
没事的
It's okay.
没事 我行
Hey, I got it, I got it.
我大概应该留下来
I think I should stay, though.
她不会那么做的
She's not gonna gut me.
我就不敢打包票了
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表