剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
投艾丽森一票
Vote for Alison.
- 艾丽森 - 在
- Alison? - Yeah?
你是一时兴起偷鸡摸狗的塞东西吗
Were you slipping something in under the wire?
没有 这算哪门子指控
No. What... what kind of accusation is that?
可能你没有收集到足够的签名
Maybe you don't have enough signatures?
我有很多票
I have plenty of signatures.
玛茜 你想要试音吗
Marci, do you want to do your soundcheck?
快到演讲的时间了
It's almost time for speeches.
你在公共演讲时感觉怎么样
How are you at public speaking now?
因为我听说你 呃 在告别演说时哽咽了
'Cause I heard that you, uh, choked on your valedictorian.
我得了流 流感
I had the fl... flu.
哇
Wow.
你在这儿
Here you are.
哇
Whoa!
上帝 我们那时多么相爱
God, we were so in love.
高中甜心
High school sweethearts.
我听说泡泡店的销♥售♥遇到了困难
So I hear there's a hiccup in the sale of Bubbles.
喔 开出的报价不够标准
Oh, the offer just wasn't up to snuff.
好吧 我是说 一定不容易吧
Well, I mean, can't be easy, handing it over
付出心血却又拱手让人
after everything you've done with it.
是啊 不容易 尤其不能给恰普斯先生
No, it's not. Not with Mr. Chubbs
他会搞砸我的心血
on the title to fritter it all away.
是的 你是指唐尼
Yeah, you mean Donnie?
是的 这是个令人头疼的问题 我说的是实话
Yeah, it's a head-scratcher, I'm not gonna lie.
嘿 听着 康妮
Now, listen, Connie.
你是她的妈妈
You're her mother.
我是说 你和我看到的是不同的的艾丽森
I mean, you don't see the same Alison that I see.
我看到一个美丽的
I see a beautiful,
有野心的 上进 同时有着商业头脑的年轻女人
ambitious, classy young woman with a head for business.
我看到的这个人和你很像
I see someone a lot like you.
凯勒曼先生 嘴甜
Mr. Kellerman. You charmer.
我是说 我们严肃点
I mean, let's be serious.
我们都知道谁接下来会继承泡泡店
We both know who's going to wear the pants at the new Bubbles,
我觉得你的心血后继有人
and I think your legacy's safe.
哦 我很高兴你一直都保持着联♥系♥
Oh, I am so glad you stayed in touch all this time.
你好 唐尼 你还好吗
Hello, Donnie. Are you all right?
呃
Uh...
是的 对 我很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
詹森大概要晚一点了
Jason's just a little late,
所以 普契诺先生让你去
so Mr. Pouzihno's gonna need you
停车场见他的侄女 好吗
to meet his niece in the parking lot, okay?
噢 天呐
Oh, my God!
我说真的 你就
I'm serious, just...
你就去停车场吧 拜托了 艾丽
Just get to the parking lot, please, Ali.
好了 大家去餐厅
All right, everyone! To the cafetorium.
我们就要开始演讲了
We're about to start the speeches!
好了 大家去餐厅吧
All right, everyone! To the cafetorium.
嗨 我是艾丽森 亨德里克斯
Hi, I'm Alison Hendrix.
这是赎回我丈夫的 你会放他回来的是吗
This is for my husband, so you'll return him?
上车
Get in.
呃 我马上有一个演讲
Uh, I have a speech to make.
立刻进来
Get in now.
最可行的
The most viable,
对我们日益扩大的团体的财政上负责的选择
fiscally responsible option for our growing community
是调整地区边界
is to adjust district boundaries,
并且如果艾丽森确实 在这里
and if Alison Hendrix were... actually here...
-该死 -我本来可以向她挑战
- Bloody hell. - I would challenge her
辩论这个点
to argue that very point.
柯西玛
Cosima!
柯西玛 柯西玛
Cosima! Cosima?
-怎么了 -嘿 嘿 嘿 我需要你
- Yeah? - Hey. Hey, hey, I need you.
-艾丽森在哪 -她不在这儿
- Where's Alison? - She's not here,
但我需要你拿着这些
but I need you to take these,
我需要你尽快地记住这些
I need you to memorize them as fast as you can.
我做不到 你 你拿了我的眼镜
I can't... you... You have my glasses.
这 这不重要
It... it doesn't matter.
你可以即兴表演
You can improvise!
不 嘿 我 我不知道
No. Hey, I... I don't know
第一件事是关于学校受托人的材料
the first thing about school trustee stuff.
六
Seis,
八 九
oito, nove...
我没时间听你数完三十
I don't have time to go through all the way to 30.
呃
Um.
二
Dois.
三
Tres.
四
Quatro.
接下来我们有请艾丽森 亨德里克斯
Next we have Alison Hendrix.
艾丽森
Alison?
八
Oito.
九 十
Nove. Dez.
十一
Onze.
艾丽森 亨德里克斯
Alison Hendrix.
我猜她不在这儿
I guess she's not here.
噢 是的 我在这儿
Oh! Yeah, I'm here.
噢 来了 我们最后一位候选人
Oh! Okay, our final candidate!
艾丽森 亨德里克斯 一位
Alison Hendrix, a very active
非常活跃的贝利镇社区的成员
Bailey Downs community member.
不 不 不 大哥 大哥 不要
No, no! No, no, no, no! Big guy! Big guy, big guy, don't!
拜托了 不要切我的鼻子
Por favor, not my nose!
不要切我的鼻子
Nao o meu nariz!
喂
Ola.
很好
Esta bem.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you! Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, thanks.
我可以上个厕所吗
May I use your restroom?
呃
Um...
我听到过很多人谈到过今天的话题 呃
I've been hearing a lot of people talk today about, um,
家庭价值论
family values,
我认为 一个家庭中
and in my opinion, the most important
最重要的就是
family value is, um,
接受你的家人的真实面目
accepting your family for who they are.
呃 并不是说 就一定要墨守陈规
Uh, but that doesn't mean coloring inside the lines,
因为小孩不会那样做 那是他们的天赋
because kids do that. That's their gift.
那 作为一个女同性恋者
And... and as a lesbian...
噢
Oh...
支持者 和同志组织的一员
Supporter, and an LGBTQ...
噢 天 感谢上帝 你在这里
Oh, my God, thank God you're here.
我 我不可能是个墨守陈规的人
I... I can't color inside the lines.
我已经准备好了
I had my speech so ready.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
抱歉
Excuse me.
真的很抱歉
So sorry.
拜托 拜托 停下来
Come on, come on, get off!
抱歉 我去拿一点水喝
Sorry, I'm just going to grab, uh, water.
上帝 这个演讲真是太狗屎了
Oh, God. That's a shitshow.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
嗯
Mmm.
我到浴室见你 好吧
I'll meet you in the bathroom, okay?
抱歉 说的太糟糕
Sorry, that was terrible.
祝你好运
Good luck.
抱歉 家长们
Sorry, parents.
玛西 科茨的一些言语让我无话可说
Something Marci Coates said just got stuck in my throat.
嘿 你在这儿啊
Hey! There you are.
我刚刚跟你妈温馨的讨价还价
I think I just sweet-talked your mom into a sale.
嗯 怎么样
Uh, that's good?
我觉得我也为自己说了些好话
I think I talked myself into something sweet, too.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表