剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
你
that you...
会告诉我一些事情
are going to tell me something.
什么事
What is it?
如果你没有孩子
If you don't have any children,
你只有两种选择
you can only take two actions.
你有我的
You have my...
书
Book?
- 书 - 不
- Book. - No.
- 你有 - 不是你的书
- Yes. - Not your book.
我 我 我父亲的 我们
My... my... my father... Our...
我们的秘密语言
se-secret language.
他并没有把它留给你 是吗
He didn't leave it for you, though, did he?
那是谁
Who, then?
我有一个非常严重的健康问题
I have a pretty serious health issue.
好吧 告诉我
Okay, tell me.
是自身免疫性疾病
It's a...auto-immune disorder
而这影响到了我的上皮组织
and it affects my epithelial tissue.
它时好时坏
It ebbs and flows,
目前在肺和子♥宫♥部位
lungs and uterus at the moment.
告诉我
Show me.
虽然非常罕见
It's very rare, though.
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my God.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
好吧
Okay.
它说了什么
What does it say?
我只告诉
I'll only tell...
莎拉
Sarah.
为什么心理医生不和她其他的姐妹住在一起
Why doesn't the psycho go live with one of her other sisters?
因为轮到你了
Because it's your turn.
莎拉 艾丽森的品味不错
Sestra Alison has good taste.
是的 她很灵巧
Yeah, well, she's very crafty.
- 对于男人 - 什么
- In men. - What?
杰森 凯勒曼亲了你
Jason Kellerman kissed you.
我会跟他说的
I'll talk to him.
瑞秋看起来不错
Looking good, Rachel.
她认为戴尔芬要杀她
She thinks Delphine is going to eliminate her.
那太令人毛骨悚然
That's terrible.
太 可怕了
So... creepy.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表