剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
你不想我来吗
You expected someone else?
太天真了 你是一个人吗
That's cute. Are you alone?
这和你没关系 你不能就这么...
That's none of your business, and you can't just...
这是啥
What is this?
我觉得柯西玛不会回来
I don't think Cosima's coming back.
坐下
Sit.
给我坐下
Sit down!
把鞋脱了
Take off your shoes.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你自己脱或者我们帮你脱
Take them off or they will.
我们得好好聊聊
We're going to have a conversation.
你得向我坦白
And you're going to tell me...
所有事情
Everything.
莎拉 为什么在这儿停车
Sarah, why are we stopping here?
给我出来 快点
Out with you, come on.
我说 出来 听不懂人话吗
I said come on, didn't I?
嘿 嘿 嘿 天啊 等等 我勒个去
Hey, hey, hey! God. Wait! Jesus...
咱们来一场“友好”的谈话 好吗
We're going to have a nice little chat, okay?
嘿 你够了 放了他
Hey, that's enough! You leave him alone!
你开口了我才会放了他
I'll let him go when you start talking.
还有 想都别想
And don't even think about
从裤兜里掏出那把枪
pulling that gun out of your pants
不然我就弄断这小子的脖子
or I'll snap this little tosser's neck.
- 你是我们叫的那司机吧 - 对
- You're the one that we called, then. - Yeah.
但你不是身上流血的西沃恩 对吧 所以快说
And you're not bleeding Siobhan, are you? So talk.
我是莎拉 好吗
I'm Sarah. Right?
这是菲利克斯
He's Felix.
我们跟S夫人 希博恩一家
We belong to Mrs. S, to... to Siobhan.
我们是她收养的孩子
We're her foster kids.
萨拉 曼宁
Sarah Manning?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
你认识我
You know me?
是的
Yeah.
20年前我帮忙找过你
I helped to track you down 20-odd years back or so.
我把你转移到了不同的地方
I moved you about from place to place.
你是凯叟
You're Kassov.
那么
So...
你那残忍♥的妈妈去哪儿了
Where the bloody hell is your mum?
她想找特瑞
She... She wanted Terry
帮忙找到那个逃犯
to help her find that prisoner.
-你帮助过他 -是的 怎么了
- You helped him. - Yeah, what of it?
我们想知道你发现了什么
We need to know what you found out.
我的一个保释的朋友给我送来了这个
Friend of mine in the parole service sent me that.
Geezer叫马龙
Geezer's name is Malone.
78年进去的
Went in in '78.
肯当 马龙
Kendall Malone.
谋杀犯
Aggravated homicide.
2007年保释
Paroled 2007.
这有现在的居住地址
There's an address on here, it's current.
你能送我们去吗
Will you take us there?
求你了
Please.
好的 太棒了 艾莉
Yep, it's great, Ali, yeah.
呃 格蕾丝在医生那儿 我想 呃 嗯
Uh... Gracie is at the doctor's, I think, and, um... yeah,
我知道了
yeah, I got it.
亲爱的 我挂了
Honey, I gotta go.
海伦娜 你都干了什么
Helena, what did you do?
我拿到补偿金了
I got refund.
我们赶紧离开这
We should go now.
额
Uh...
快上车 快上车
Get in the car. Get in the car!
我不知道我还得说多少次
I don't know how many times I have to tell you,
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不是商业间谍
I'm not a corporate spy,
戴尔芬
Delphine.
天呐 我就进过你们的实验室一次
Jesus, I've only been to your stupid lab once.
你知道吗 就你的收入来说
You know, for someone of your income,
这地方的租金是很贵的
the lease on this place is quite expensive.
我怎么支付这些不是你担心的问题
It's none of your concern how I pay for things.
如果钱是从卡斯托尔计划来的
If the money comes from Castor it is.
从哪儿
From who?
柯西玛在哪儿
Where is Cosima?
这就是为什么早上她那么反常的原因
This is why she was acting so weird this morning.
你就是个双面女郎
You've gone all "Single white female" On her.
戴尔芬 你为什么要这么做
Delphine, why are you doing this?
这比我们所应得的还多
This is a bit more than we were owed.
我想他们不会回来找零了
I do not think they will be coming back for change.
额
Uh...
艾莉森回来之前你得洗洗澡
You might want to shower before Alison comes home.
是的 我会的
Yes, I will do this.
谢谢你救了我的孩子
Thank you for saving my babies.
唐尼 你在这儿
Oh, Donnie, there you are.
你都不知道今天我经历了什么
You wouldn't believe the day I had.
你脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
额
Well, um...
好消息是我们进账了些钱
The good news is we've come into some money.
什么
What?
好多钱
Like, a lot of money.
天哪 是的
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
你知道吗 当我在寄宿学校的时候
You know, when I was at boarding school,
我认识一个女孩
there was a girl I knew...
很好的女孩
Very well.
她想自杀
And she attempted suicide.
她在浴缸里划开了她的手腕
She slit her wrists in the bathtub.
但那还不足以致命
But it wasn't enough.
她还应该划开她的趾底动脉
She should have cut the metatarsal arteries
就在脚面上
on the top of her feet too.
哪位
Hello?
柯西玛 我是格蕾丝 约翰逊
Cosima? It's Gracie Johanssen.
嗨 格蕾丝 怎么了
Oh, hey Gracie. What's up?
我就是
I just...
我就是想谢谢你
I just wanted to say thank you.
你对我
You were...
对我很好
You were very kind to me, and, um...
请替我告诉大家我很抱歉
Please tell everyone that I'm really sorry.
哦
Oh.
怎么了
What's going on?
他们说我能救马克
They told me that I could help save Mark.
天呐 是你
Oh, my God, it was you?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他们说我们命中注定
They told me we could be together.
我爱他
I love him.
斯考特 我犯了个大错
Scott, I made a huge mistake.
你这善妒的贱♥人♥
Jealous bitch.
你疯了
You're crazy.
把一切都告诉我
Tell me everything.
我不知道谁是卡斯托尔
I don't know who Castor is.
我没为任何人工作 好吗
I'm not working for anybody, okay?
怎么可能
What is it?
你怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
很好 我
Wonderful, I'm...
有点忙 有事吗
Kind of busy. What do you need?
很抱歉 关于希尔的事
Uh, I'm sorry, but the thing I said about Shay,
不是她
it wasn't her.
不是她拿走了那本书
It wasn't her who... Who took the book.
你觉得会有人跟着我们吗
Do you think someone followed us?
不知道
I don't know.
看起来好像有人跟着我们
It looked like there was someone with us a ways back,
但是我甩了他们了 是吗
but I lost 'em, didn't I?
现在
Now, then.
那个地方 就那个
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表