剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
创生组织给了我们自主进化的机会
Neolution gives us the opportunity at self-directed evolution.
你会看到冰川和温泉
You're gonna see glaciers and hot Springs.
冰岛还有驯鹿
There's reindeer in Iceland.
高层要派一个调查员来戴亚德
Topside is sending an investigator to dyad.
你必须扮演瑞秋
You have to play Rachel.
谁是下流的克隆人
Who's a dirty clone?
瑞秋 我相信你会有
Rachel. I trust you had a...
愉快的国外旅行
Pleasant journey abroad.
你醒来时就会有完美契合的
You'll wake up with a perfectly matched
义眼
prosthetic eye.
照顾好克里斯托
Take care of krystal.
现在你来找我是因为你终于相信你的女朋友
Now you come to me because now you believe your girlfriend
是卡斯托尔的间谍
is a mole for Castor.
我不知道谁是卡斯托尔
I don't know who Castor is.
告诉我所有的事
Tell me everything.
噢 天哪 那是你吗
Oh, my God, it was you?
他们告诉我可以帮忙救马克
They told me that I could help save mark.
我爱他
I love him.
我还有多长时间
How long do I have?
我们会找到卡斯托尔原始供体
We'll find the original Castor.
她就是那个卡斯托尔的原始供体吗
She's the Castor original?
我在我母亲的子♥宫♥中成长时吸收了我的男性胞弟
Absorbed a male twin in the womb when I was formed.
我有两个细胞系 我
I got two cell lines, me.
那是你的母亲
It's your mum!
卡斯托尔和丽达是兄弟姐妹
Castor and Leda are siblings.
她就是丽达
She's Leda!
你记得那天吗
Do you remember that day?
对不起 爸爸 他们都消失了
Sorry, daddy, they're all gone.
没关系 抱歉 亲爱的
That's right. Sorry, love.
他们就是为我们而存在的
They're just meant for us.
里奇杀了我的苏珊
Leekie killed my Susan.
我们从围墙外奔涌而上
We're boiling up out of the enclosure,
穿过暴风雨中的黑暗
and through their stormy darkness
射击闪烁着的几点血红的火焰
shot flickering threads of blood-red flame.
然后那个茅草屋顶被
Then the thatched roof caught...
噢 瑞秋
Oh, Rachel.
不要再离开我了
Don't leave me again!
不
No!
你好
Hello?
医生
Doctor?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anyone here?
这个地方被法庭封了好几个月了
This place has been tied up in court for months.
你的朋友看起来已经无拘无束了
Your friend seems to be making himself at home.
嗨 斯科特
Ahoy there, Scotty.
做得不错 伙计
Nice work, man.
-嘿 -你会很安全的
- Hey. - Art: You'll be safe.
不会有人发现你在这里
No one will find you here,
好吗
okay?
嘿 我对此感激不尽
Hey, I can't thank you enough for this.
嗯 我只是做了能为你们姐妹做的事
Well, I do what I can for the sisters.
你知道的 有事打给我
You know that. Just call.
我会在附近的
I'll be close by.
再见
See you.
好吧 斯科特
All right. Scott?
我们可以带她进来了吗 现在
Should we bring her in, then?
瞧(法语) 最受关注的风云人物
Voilà, the woman of the hour.
放开我 我不是该死的残废
Get off me! I'm not a bloody cripple.
被威胁着扭着胳膊
Threatened and arm-twisted
上了飞机
onto a plane.
到货车后座被塞进一套该死的小丑衣服里
Stuffed into a bloody clown suit in the back of a van.
给我烟
Give 'em here.
给你
There you go.
看着我♥干♥什么 你这个龅牙小饭桶
What are you gawpin' at, ya toothy little git?
快滚进这个帐篷里
Get your arse in the tent.
放开我 上帝
Off me! Jesus!
嘿 为什么我的原始供体长得和我一点都不像
Hey, how come my original looks nothing like me?
啊 那就是嵌合现象中最酷的事情之一
Yeah, that's one of the cool things about a chimerism.
该死的我在这儿呢
I'm right bloody here.
抱歉
Sorry.
有两种不同的细胞系在你的体内
With two different cell lines in your body,
他们在组合时的表达方式完全不同
they express differently in combination.
但是分离出女性基因你就可以得到
But isolate the female genome and you get...
但是她的另一半是卡斯托尔
But her other half is Castor.
你现在仍然活着 妈 但是我会把你烧成灰的
You're still breathing now, ma, but I will incinerate you
如果你的一小块肉看起来
if it looks like one speck of your flesh
会落到他们的手里的话
will end up in their hands.
呃 没人会在这里被烧成灰 好吗
Uh, no one is getting incinerated, all right?
抓紧机会 斯科特 柯西玛在来的路上了
Hold fast, Scotty. Cosima's on her way.
我们在这里并不安全
We're not safe here.
我能感觉到卡斯托尔在跟着我们
I can feel Castor coming after us.
你知道他们要来了
You know they're coming.
不止是那样
Not only that.
戴尔芬也被上层盯着
Delphine has topside breathing down her neck.
是啊 因为我们拥有他们想要的
Yeah, cause we've got what they want.
我们找到了原始供体 他们都会蜂拥而至
We've got the original. They're all coming.
是啊 那么 我们不会躲着他们的 不是吗
Well, we're not going to avoid them, then, are we?
对 我们不会
No, we're not.
准备行动 斯科特
Gird your loins, Scotty.
主管同意了吗
Is the director on board?
噢 我不确定
Well, I'm not sure.
他可以照顾好他自己吗
Can he take care of himself?
当然 也许吧
Of course. Maybe.
我会照顾好我的男孩们的
I'll take care of my boys.
好吧
All right.
妈妈
Ma'am.
本奇曼先生
Mr. Benchman.
你身体还好吗
How are you feeling?
我还好
I'm fine.
你见过主管了吗
Did you see the director?
莎拉找到了你的原始供体
Sarah found your original.
我希望你
I want you
两小时内能到那里
on the ground there in two hours.
主管想要你知道
The director wants you to know
他非常欣赏你的工作
how much he appreciates your service.
我会完成的
I can make it.
只要告诉我什么需要我去做
Just tell me what needs to be done.
莎拉已经躲起来了
Sarah's gone to ground
和原始供体一起
with the original.
她的人全都不见了 除了一个人
None of her people are visible, except for one.
你知道那是谁吗
Who do you think it is?
那个足球妈妈
The soccer mom.
在这个阳光明媚的选举日 我非常激动地来到这里
I am so thrilled to be here on this sunny election day,
而且今天我希望所有人都能为我们的孩子着想
and I challenge us all to think of our children today
用包容的心
and vote for hendrix
给亨德里克斯投一票
for inclusion.
我能得到贝利街区的
Can I get a little
一点点邻里之爱吗
neighborly love for Bailey downs?
谢谢你 玛姬 谢谢你 加文
Thank you, Maggie! Thank you, Gavin!
很高兴见到 玛西
So nice to see... Marci.
艾莉森 我们不是在印度
Alison, we're not in India.
没有规定说选举日能用喇叭
There's no provisions for loudspeakers on election day.
噢 我想那就是所谓的漏洞 玛西
Well, I think that's what you call a loophole, Marci.
你已经离违背选举宪♥章♥不远了
You are perilously close to violating the election charter.
为了孩子吗 不分离崩析 好吗
Kids, not cuts! Okay?
谁想要点免费的肥皂吗
Who would like some free soap?
有人想要吗
Anyone?
为亨德里克斯投一票
Vote for hendrix!
深呼吸
Deep breath.
好吧 等等
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表