剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
我们是夫妻了
We're husband and wife.
- 现在你可以分享你的秘密了
- You can share your secrets now.
- 我并不是你所想的那样
- I'm not who you think I am.
马克不见了
Mark's gone dark.
如果他不能继续做任务就把他带回来
If he's off task, just bring him home.
莫罗博士岛
The Island of Dr. Moreau.
是的 是邓肯教授送的礼物
Yeah, it was a gift from Professor Duncan.
这可能是他研究的秘钥
This could be his key.
- 我们想要承包你的生意 - 你们凭什么认为
- We would like to buy your business. - What makes you think
你们有足够的资本来运作这条生产链啊
you have the stones for this line of work?
邓肯拿着卡斯托尔计划的原始组织样本
Duncan had tissue samples of the Castor Original.
你是觉得如果你能先找到他
You're thinking that if you find him first,
你就可以用海伦娜来换他吗
you can trade Helena for him?
只是些垃圾而已
It's just junk!
没有试管也没有显微镜载片
There's no test tubes, no slides!
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this.
那两个男性克隆体是我们的兄弟
The boy clones are our brothers.
你跟她说了什么
What did you tell her?
- 我是你姐姐 马克 - 我犯了个错误
- I'm your sister, Mark. - I made a mistake.
马克 他利用了你
Mark... He took advantage of you.
求你
Please.
噢 天啊 你还活着
Oh, my God, you're alive!
离我远点
Get away from me!
别叫 小声点
Quiet, quiet.
我会帮你的
I'm going to help you.
她会再回来
She's coming back.
嘘 嘘 保持安静
Shh, shh. Quiet, quiet.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
好了 你先用手按住
Okay, put your hand over it.
我要把腿扎住止血
I need to tie it off.
你有皮带吗
Do you have a belt?
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
别吵
Quiet.
噢 老天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
怎么了
What's going on?
他在玉米地里 去把他抓出来
He's in the corn. Go get him.
- 这就去 - 坏了
- I got it. - Shit.
我们得赶快走 快来
We have to go. Come on.
赶快 我们得走了
Come on, we have to go.
都是你的错
This is your fault.
我知道你不相信我 不过现在只有我能帮你了
I know you don't trust me. I'm all you've got.
格雷西到了
Gracie has arrived.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
格雷西 这是阿普尔亚德先生
Gracie, this is Mr. Appleyard.
承蒙他的善意
He was kind enough
大火以后是他收留了我们
to take me and the others in after the fire.
噢 小格雷西
Oh, little Gracie!
天啊
Oh, my.
你已经长成一个亭亭玉立的漂亮姑娘了
You've grown into a pretty thing, haven't you?
你出生的时候约拿就在现场
Jonah was there when you were born.
他帮忙带你来到这个世界
He helped bring you into this world.
我们之后再聊
You had more to say then.
现在我明白了你就是那个
Now I understand you're the one
怀着幸运儿的人
with a blessed child.
阿门
Amen.
好吧 我们快去厨房♥
Well, let's... let's get you to the kitchen.
一个准妈妈要多吃点东西
A mother-to-be needs to eat.
喂 安静点
Hey, keep it down!
- 让开 - 她在流血 米勒长官
- Step aside. - She's bleeding, Sergeant Miller.
吃屎吧
My shit!
吃屎吧你们
Eat my shit!
好吧 进去
Okay, go in.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
米勒长官 报告一下
Sergeant Miller, report.
这次她把头往铁栏上撞
She bashed her head against the bars this time.
我们要把她送到医务室去
We'll have to get her over to the infirmary.
海伦娜 看见你这么虐待自己我真是很心痛
Helena, it breaks my heart to see you hurt yourself like this.
你知道这是用来干嘛的
You know how this goes.
不想被弄疼就乖乖的别乱动
Keep still if you don't want it to hurt.
我只是觉得莎拉不应该
I just don't think Sarah
和这些人来往
should be engaging with these people.
这样说吧 第一
Well, "A,"
海伦娜还在他们手上 第二
they have Helena, and "B,"
如果他们的原始遗传物质真的存在的话
if their original genetic material really does exist,
那将是与我们的基因组最接近的
that's the closest thing we'll ever get to our own genome.
我的意思是 他们也生病了 但好消息是
I mean, they're sick, too, but the good thing is
我的研究是有进展的
that I'm actually improving.
基拉的干细胞疗法在起作用
Kira's stem cell treatment is actually working,
所以是好事
so it's good.
呃 先不说那个
Um, enough about that, though.
你的选举进展得怎么样了
How's the election thingy going?
哦 那个教育委员会托管员选举 挺好的
Um, school board trustee? Good.
我有 我有 很多支持者呢
Yeah, I have... I have... I have a lot of support.
艾丽
Ali?
- 你在这里吗 - 我要挂了
- Are you down here? - I have to go.
好的 再见 保重
Okay, ciao, be good.
- 你在跟谁讲电♥话♥ - 柯西玛 怎么了
- Who were you talking to? - Cosima. What's going on?
- 我不知道 - 嘿 等等
- I don't know. - Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
你今天怎么这么紧张
Why are you sweatier than usual?
我刚刚在外面送货
I was out making deliveries...
抱歉 我的意思是我刚在帮你的选举拉票
sorry, I mean rallying support for your campaign.
但突然有辆车跟着我
But there was a car following me.
是玛西 科茨跟着你吗
Was it Marci Coates?
亲爱的
Honey,
万一她嗅到了这边的风声 我就输定了
if she catches wind of this, I'm dead in the water.
艾丽森 我担心的是警♥察♥不是选举
Alison, I'm thinking police, not election.
我 我
I'm... I'm...
我想不会有问题的
I'm sure it was nothing.
- 我觉得不会出什么问题的 - 不 亲爱的
- I'm sure it was nothing. - No, honey...
我确定那不会出问题 不过以防万一
I'm sure it was nothing, but just in case,
我们最好把所有罪证都
we should maybe take all of the incriminating evidence
从房♥子里清掉 好吗
out of the house anyway, okay?
- 好的 那是个好主意 - 很好
- Okay, yeah, that's a good idea. - Good.
好吧 放到一个密封储藏柜里 就跟绝命毒师里一样
Okay. A storage locker, like on "Breaking Bad."
当然 当然 听着
Sure, sure. Look,
我们先把所有东西标注好 然后把他们放进桶里
we'll label everything, we'll put it into tubs,
我们在游泳课前
and we'll be able to
还能赶得及完成
make it in time for swimming lessons.
我的老天啊 难道其他人的生活也是这么混乱的吗
Oh, my God, is everyone else's life this chaotic?
那些药丸在哪里
Where are all the pills?
我们得赶快去医院
We need to get you to a hospital.
不行 不能去医院
No. No hospital.
你把我弄到医院 我的组织就会找到我了
You take me, my people will find me.
好吧 我们要去个安全的地方
Well, we need to get somewhere safe.
没人在家 看起来
No one's home. Doesn't look like
这个房♥子好像已经空置一段之间了
they've been here for a while.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
情况没有看起来那么糟糕
It's not as bad as it looks.
这只是个贯穿伤
The bullet went through and through.
子弹打到了肌肉组织 不足以致命
Hit muscle tissue, nothing vital.
不过这里
But this...
子弹还在里面
The bullet is still in there.
我们要把子弹取出来
We're gonna need to get it out.
我们能在屋子里找到工具
We can find what we need inside.
等等 你不能自己取子弹
Hey, hey, you're not gonna do that yourself.
你会死的
That's gonna kill you.
你能帮我就没事
Not if you help me.
可以 那么你就要老实回答我一些问题
Well, then you're gonna have to give me some answers.
来吧
Come on.
起来
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表