剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
你和藏起邓肯这件事有关系
You had the connections to hide Duncan from them,
作为回报
and in return,
他把你引向遗失的克隆
he steered the lost clone to you.
是你把我们放在一起的
You put us together.
我不奢望被原谅
I couldn't expect forgiveness,
但我想让你拥有她
but I wanted you to have her.
她也是你血脉
She's your blood, too.
她也是我的一部分
A little piece of me.
她是我这罪恶的一生所留下的全部
All I had left of my foul life to give.
我的天 妈妈
Jesus, ma.
该死 他们到了
Shit, they're here.
那么
So.
我们知道瑞秋去了澳大利亚
We know Rachel flew to Austria
化名为Krystal goderitch
as "Krystal goderitch."
她搭车去因斯布鲁克
She took a car to innsbruck,
住进一家私人医院
was admitted to a private hospital,
然后就消失了
and disappeared.
戴尔芬 除非你调整一下你的思路
You'll never understand anything, Delphine,
不然你是什么都不会弄明白的
unless you adjust your frame.
告诉我你和谁是一伙的
Tell me who you work with.
打开屏幕吧
Turn on the screen.
你不会失望的
You won't be disappointed.
我在哪
Where am I?
谁把我关在这
Who's keeping me here?
我们在那
We were there,
- 有人吗 - 从最开始就在那
- Hello. - from the very beginning.
高层们追求利益
Topside pursues its profits,
军方追求武器
the military pursues its weapons.
我们从内部控制一切
We steer it all from within.
赫尔辛基
Neolution.
就在下面 先生们
It's down the stairs, gentlemen,
别犯傻
and don't be pricks.
创生革命只不过是一种新科技
Neolution is nothing but pop science.
我研究过奥尔德斯
I did my time with Aldous.
里基很容易接受新观念
Leekie was a useful face for seeding ideas,
可我们要比那个更加深入
but we run far deeper than that.
我们潜入并且操控了所有实验对像
We've infiltrated and maneuvered all the players
从这个实验一开始的时候
in this experiment since day one.
卡斯托尔项目和丽达项目就是我们的亚当夏娃
Castor and Leda are our Adam and Eve.
你们好
Hello!
莎拉
Sarah.
西沃恩 萨德勒 我是你们粉丝
Siobhan Sadler, I'm such a fan.
肯德尔 马龙
Kendall Malone.
您肯定是一位受爱戴的女性
You certainly are a woman in demand.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我们的交易快完成了
This will conclude our business.
我保证
I assure you
我们双方都会相安无事
my man will be gentle.
很快 戴尔芬 上层会不知不觉地
Soon, Delphine, topside will
把基因组
unknowingly deliver the genome right into
移交给我们
our waiting hands.
什么目的
To what end?
不管你怎么看待这科技
Wherever you think the science is at,
我保证你的看法是错的
I guarantee you're wrong.
我不相信你说的
I don't believe you.
我们做个交易吧
We have a place for you.
一次性♥交♥易
It's a one-time offer.
你玩完了
You're finished.
警卫
Guards?
警卫
Guards?
你活不到明天了
You won't live till morning.
好了
There, now.
也不是特别难受 对不对
That wasn't so bad, was it?
- 喂 - 莎拉
- Yeah? - Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah.
你不能把基因材料给斐迪南
You cannot give the genetic material to Ferdinand.
为什么
Why not?
因为丽达项目和卡斯托尔项目
Because both Leda and Castor
都是创生主义组织的
are run by Neolution.
听着 我们都是一个巨大阴谋里的棋子
Look, we're all part of a larger agenda.
斐迪南是和他们
Ferdinand's just a pawn
交易原始基因的人♥质♥
to get them the original genome.
告诉他瑞秋还活着 而且创生主义抓了她
Tell him Rachel's alive and that Neolution has her.
好
All right.
那是谁 亲爱的
Who was that, love?
戴尔芬
That was Delphine.
瑞秋还活着
Rachel's still alive.
瑞秋
Rachel?
她被创生主义抓了
She was taken by Neolution.
戴尔芬说你只是人♥质♥
Delphine says you're just a pawn.
你看什么
What are you looking at?
继续干活儿啊
Continue with the swabbing.
他们不只潜入了丽达项目
They haven't just infiltrated Leda.
也操控着卡斯托尔项目 所有计划
They run Castor, too, both projects.
言之有理 是吗
Makes sense, no?
这种基因技术让那些狂热者们沉醉不已
Those genetically obsessed zealots.
我恨创生主义者
I hate Neolutionists.
我恨他们
I hate them.
我恨他们
I hate them!
我恨他们
Hate them, hate them,
我恨他们
hate them!
主 圣母 约瑟夫
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!
创生主义者在卡斯托尔 在上层
Neos in Castor, Neos in topside,
在我旁边
Neos right next to me.
- 我们无处不在 - 我知道
- We're everywhere. - I knew it!
他们就像虱子一样 你永远不会知道什么时候你身上会出现一只
They're like ticks! You never know when you've got one on you.
它改变了一切 不是吗
This changes everything, doesn't it?
眼下我们没法很好的
We can't very well hand over
处理你们宝贵的基因材料了 不是吗
your precious genetic material now, can we?
我不知道到底发生了什么
I don't know what the hell is going on!
这让我们成为了珍贵的好友啦
Which makes us new bffs.
我猜你有个计划把你亲爱的妈妈藏起来
I'll assume you have a plan to hide your dear mum?
- 我会的 - 很好
- We might. - Good.
藏远点 我不必知道在哪里
Far away. I don't need to know where.
但我会保持联♥系♥
But I'll be in touch.
你们现在还是离开的好
You might want to push off now.
这个 会让人不大舒服
This is, uh... not going to be pleasant.
别哭哭啼啼了
Oh, stop whining.
你还好吗 丫头
You okay, chicken?
打扰了 上菜了
Excuse me! Coming through!
吃吧
Okay, here it is.
- 开动吧 - 噢天
- Okay, there we go. - Oh, wow.
各位 各位静一静
Everybody, everybody, quiet, this is it.
给 有电♥话♥
This is the call.
喂
Hello!
是的 是的 我是
Yes, yes, this is she.
知道了
I see.
我明白
I-I understand.
谢谢你
Thank you.
56.
什么56
56 what?
我以56票击败了马尔奇 柯提思
I beat Marci Coates by 56 votes!
哇哦
Whoo-hoo!
在我叫警♥察♥之前快走
Go, before I call the police.
谢伊 求求你 我不进去
Shay, please. I don't need to come in.
听我在外面说就行
Just hear me out.
我知道我做的事不可原谅
I know what I did was unforgivable,
但我也知道科西玛真心喜欢你
but I also know that Cosima really cares for you,
所以我觉得
and I think...
我觉得你们两个在一起很合适
I think you two fit.
- 我不在乎你的想法 - 你只要知道
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表